General - page 1335

Hi there, afterrecently purchasing Binary Turbo I was wondering what you guys thought of thisprogram? They say this automated software will make you a fortune but I’m yet to see it. The customer service team is rubbish, it’s all email support as they don’t usephones so it takes forever to get a
As topic How would you code a price pull back and enter the market without using indicators like cci, rsi and etc... Moving average is fine
my login is kelly in MQL5.COM I am a newbie for using signals for expamle , I have subscribe a signal Price:35.00 credits / month but I find it is slippage with my mt4 broker and I want to change to mt5 broker with a different account number, should I pay another $35 USD for this month...
This week begins the third quarter. And there are tons of crucial economic events scheduled. But in the wake of all of this talk about the Federal Reserve reducing its stimulative bond-buying program (i.e. tapering QE), the biggest report without question will be the U.S. jobs report, which comes...
When you lost money in forex trading, do you lost to your broker or to some financial institution. I ask this in order to understand forex very well. That question is given me a lot of headache. Your comment will be highly appreciated. Thanks
  who have no profit ea  (13   1 2)
Dear Friends, every one want to see best expert advisors and this is why people get scammed by scammers, we are experienced forex traders and [link was here] so we have decided to make the things upside down to make profit. if you have any scalper or any strategy which continuous looses money ,...
Two top managers of the scandal-plagued Vatican bank resigned on Monday following the arrest of a high-ranking cleric with close ties to the financial institution, in the latest of a string of embarrassments for the Holy See. Director Paolo Cipriani and deputy-director Massimo Tulli stepped down...
The latest ISM survey results on the health of the American manufacturing sector are out, and the report contains mostly good news. (Production and new orders are both growing, and the rate of growth for both accelerated in June. Same goes for imports and exports.) Despite seemingly improving...
Does MQL5 signals have some connection problems right now ? Some Signals I follow are blocked from subscription and trades not actualized since 15 hours Server problem ?
For European lenders with private-banking aspirations, a presence in Switzerland used to be a must. Now, with bank secrecy eroding and rising compliance costs chipping away at profits, more are saying adieu. The number of foreign-owned Swiss banks fell to 129 by the end of May from 145 at the start...
Hi, I was optimizing my EA and was surprised to see status more than 100%. Is it fine to have strategy tester more than 100%? What does it signify?
  Trading tips  (16   1 2)
need some trading tips to improve my trading skills..
what is the difference between MT3,MT4,MT5...
Japanese manufacturers' sentiment has turned positive for the first time in nearly two years, the Bank of Japan's Tankan survey has indicated. The big manufacturers' index rose to plus 4 in the April-to-June period, from minus 8 in the previous quarter. Large manufacturers also plan to boost their...
USDJPY: More upside offensive is now underway following its strong close for a second week in a row the past week. This development leaves USDJPY targeting further upside towards the 100.00 level where a breach will aim at the 100.71 level. A cut through here will pave the way for a run at the 102...
I'm using the MetaTester 5, and with it running, my CPU usage is about 0-1%... it's like it's doing nothing.. but the trafic in/out is doing something.. little but something.. Can anybody help?
it just feels great to have my own indicator running on metatrader 5 platform. and i believe i will make more in the future.
  Alert Setting  (2)
Hi all, Is there anyway to set alert so that when %K or %d (not on close candle) reaches 80 level or 20 level? In other words, For as long %k or %d >80 level or <20level, even be4 candle close, it will alert tick by tick? Thanks for all the guidance & help.
The third quarter begins with a bang this week. The main highlights include four major central bank meetings, Japan's quarterly Tankan survey, monthly purchasing managers' surveys and the US employment report. The larger context in which the data and events will occur is important. Retail and...
GOLD: The commodity remains on the tear weakening further the past week and targeting further downside in the new week. This development leaves GOLD aiming at the 1,170.00 level where a violation will turn attention to the 1,150 level. Further down, support comes in at the 1,100 level. Its weekly...
When it blew the lid open on the NSA domestic spying scandal in conjunction with the Guardian, the Washington Post released the first batch of slides revealing the preliminary details of which Internet firms cooperate in secret with the NSA, unleashing a firestorm of lies and denials by these same...
[Deleted]
It would be great to have the option to give back the Fee to the Subscribers when not reached a new high water mark?
[Deleted]
TRADE REPORT 2009 - 2013 : Trading Result of JUN 2013 : 197.88% https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://indoforextrading.com/performance/2013/Statement%20-%20June%202013.htm Trading Result of MAY 2013 : 237.29% https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://indoforextrading...
EURUSD: Having closed lower for a second week in a row, the risk is for a follow through lower to occur. In such a case, further downside will target the 1.2906 level, its trendline support. Below here will call for a run at the 1.2800 level where a break will aim at the 1.2700 level. Its weekly RSI...
WHEN we made our annual foray into the executive pay gold mine in April, chief executives’ earnings for 2012 showed what appeared to be muted growth on the year. The $14 million in median overall compensation received by the top 100 C.E.O.’s was just a 2.8 percent increase over 2011, the figures...
  MetaTester Agent  (4)
Does the metatester agent gets updated automatically? (I'm referring to the cloud agent)
  Interesting Video June 2013  (90   1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9)
A branch on the most interesting videos related to forex and the financial market. Videos on trading and trading lessons are welcome. April video thread here , May video here . Please, no off-topic, only the best. All comments without videos will be deleted without warning
I was able to reconnect with Jim Rogers this morning out of Spain, legendary co-founder of the Quantum Fund with George Soros, author of Hot Commodities, and chairman of the private Beeland Holdings. It was an especially powerful interview, as Jim spoke towards the relentless downward pressure on...
Is the world's holiest bank riddled with corruption? Many are asking that question today after a senior Vatican accountant was accused of plotting to sneak $26 million in bags of cash into Italy by stashing them away on a private jet, with the help of a former Italian spy. The accountant, the former...
I’m hoping that this will be my last post about gold/silver for a while. One can hope. But I can’t control it. We can’t control when or where opportunity arises. And as you know with gold having crashed some 30% from its highs, I started rebuilding my own physical gold and silver assets in April,...