General - page 704

someone please help, when i go market tab on terminal window  , nothing is loading up, only tab i can see is MAIN, FAVORITES,PURCHASE when i hit purchase nothing happening, i even reinstall mt 4 again. but same problem pls let me know if anyone knows thanks
Hi A signal which was moved more than 7 days ago has not yet removed the tag "Subscription can be moved no more than once a week". It has been put on Pause till the 7 days are over so that it can be moved to another account. The way I keep checking it is by going to the Suspended tab and Resume then
Hello everyone, I am using an expert advisor on a demo account that place order, the issue that I am facing is that many time the expert show in the experts tab that "OrderSend placed succefully", but in reality and despite that, the order is not placed and it doesn't appear in the "Trading" tab, I...
  Newbie  (2)
Hello, I'm Ferdy, i am a novice to forex. I need assistance to be successful here. i'm pretty sure the are guys here in this community who were once in my shoe. lemme rest on your shoulders and learn from the experts. contact me if you have any useful materials and videos for me. Thanks in advance.
Hi All, As the title says, I am able to log into this website using my credentials, but it fails to authenticate in MT4 or the mobile app (wasn't always this way, only the last couple of days). Is anyone else having a similar problem? Simon
Hi, I am willing to buy some tools from Market and trying to topup my account here using SafeCharge option. But my VISA card is being declined for some reason, even though it works perfectly fine on other websites. Any help would be appreciated.
My VPS provider has migrated the VPS, then all Purchased EA stopped working. Please advice
  strategy or tips  (3)
Hi, I am a new trader I usually trade in intraday please let me know if there are any strategy or tips I can follow.
  Signal provider  (2)
Hello guys! How can I make my signal free? Thanks!
Hello sirs. I try to upload logo for an EA on market exactly same parameters 200x200 jpg format and it does not work. Return message: invalid format. Anybody suggestions
Hi All, I have gone through some of the code but can't seem to find anything resembling what I am after I was wondering if there were any scripts/coding etc where if I place the code on any chart it will: 1. Show the pip value of the current currency pair in the account currency. 2 Show the 'net'...
Hi there, Can some one help me understand the message while trying to pay a VPS by credit card ? The only option I can pay with is Credit card. Thank you
Hi Given 2 different signals subscriptions on 2 different VPSs, each with different symbols. How can I change the symboles for an already running signal? Why doesn't the Market watch list chnage with loggoing on to a different account with different symbols? if default behaviour, How would I know
Hello! Although I've searched a lot to find a reliable and free history data of pairs for M1 time frame, but I'm still in problem to find a free source. I want to reach to 99.9% accuracy of backtesting for at least 2 years in M1. Could anyone please help me? Could anyone please share it if he has it...
Hi, Anybody can tell me how can I copy a free signal <Deleted>? Every Time I got msg: "Subscription is not allowed to this trading signal"  While y account can copy other signals normally Thank you Ernest
[Deleted]
what happens to your expert advisor when the author removes it form purchasing? does the expert advisor disappear from your metatrader
I'm having that problem where my input settings do not stay. For example, when I change the Aroon Up Down indicator from 14 to 11, then I reopen it immediately, it will go back to 14. Please help. I've even tried saving the settings on my laptop, then loading them afterwards. The inputs change, but...
When people follow , do they select lot size per £1000?
Hi there ! Hope you are doing great and I wish you a happy and full-of-profits 2019 ! I just tried to login to my mql5 community in order to download my EAs and install the mql5 VPS on a new MT4 interface and there is no way I can get authorization although I have tried to enter it on several places...
Do when buying any expert , and after 1 week or 2 weeks the owner remove the expert from the site , will i lose the expert that i bought
please help script to separate value ADX indicator . rgd's titus
I have so many times noticed that the mql5 vps Im renting for $10 does not give expected and promised results. When my computer is off, I do not get alerts from indicators attached in MT4 . Also when my internet is off or having problems, I do not get alerts .Really really I never had a VPS all the
hi guys, what kind of AE automated trading platform can be use in Forex trading
Does anyone know whether its possible to build a layer on top of MT5 which could automate the following? I currently do this manually which is extremely time consuming. Test EA on history data After test is performed: - Identify the first position within the test results which made a loss (negative...
I cant stop strange repeating alerts on my terminal. I closed the terminal and deactivated my EA still its alerting. (For timeframes I dont even have up) 
Hello. Can anyone tell me how to define  to open a order on a certain prise. it has to be a sell order if the price hit´s it from above and ofc a buy if it hits it belove :)?
I purchased an indicator, but i cannot see it in my Purchased tab? help plz!
Just trying to set up for automated trading and have no option for allowing signals. Not sure why. Anyone have any tips
Hi, I'm looking for a reliable trade copying EA that copies between mt4 accounts on the same computer. It should also consider lot size based on a percentage of the account balance. Any pointers?
Spent some time today reading "crypto bubble articles" and wanted to hear your opinion