Getting ID an QR Code images verified and approved is a nightmare!!!!!

Hello

Sorry if this topic already exists somewhere else..

I tried MQL5 Support, Help Desk, various other Contacts etc but they could/would not help me and just said I have to go to the forum for help!!.... so here I am ...sorry....

I have tried several times to upload my ID and QR code images but they keep getting rejected but I have no idea why!? They images DO meet the requirements listed re. resolution, pixel dimensions, quality, content...etc.. etc...but I am not being told WHY my images are being rejected!! PLEASE tell me why they are being rejected or I cannot fix them, please!!??

The resolution and requirements are correct so I am at a loss as to what to do because I keep getting the standard response 'images do not meet requirements', BUT THEY DO!!?? So please tell me why they do not or I cannot fix them to meet what you need. I am really trying here and it's been two days I have been doing this to get passed this stage bu have no idea what I could possibly be doing wrong!!?? PLEASE tell me please!! It is driving me crazy!! I really want to move on here and submit my software to the Market Place.

Please can you tell me what I am doing wrong!!?? PLEASE!!

Thank you

Yours sincerely

Greg Stobie

Files:
Greg Stobie QR HDR res image for Metatrader Marketplace.JPG 2468 kb
Greg Stobie - ID card - driving license front - HDR quality.jpg 2871 kb

If everything is fine so it should not be automatically rejected (it is the fully automated way to be a seller).
There is thread related to this subject:

---------------

My seller's account not approved
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/280472

My Seller Account Not Approve
My Seller Account Not Approve
  • www.mql5.com
I have opened my account in mql5 which has been more than 6 months and has not been opened yet, I have completed all the document and multi, still...

Thank you Sergey for directing me to the existing thread.

I have 4 days try to upload my picture and document 
It impossible to uploade it because every time thay rejict it
Can send proper way to uploade Qr code picture in details
Reason: