Meta Trader 4 Risk Calculator? Expert possibly?

Hello everyone,

I am wondering if you know if there is a utility available that helps you work out easily take profit chart price levels based on your stop loss and risk % for Meta Trader 4.

For example I might set my investment risk amount to 3% for the trade.  I input my stop loss price.  I set how many take profit splits I would like maybe 2 or 3.  It then works out my lot size for each split and the chart co ordinates for the take profits based on the pair I am trading.

Does such a think exist?

Could an expert be programmed to manage this? place the take profits when the risk % and stop loss level is set?

Regards,

Shane

Shane McDonald:

Hello everyone,

I am wondering if you know if there is a utility available that helps you work out easily take profit chart price levels based on your stop loss and risk % for Meta Trader 4.

For example I might set my investment risk amount to 3% for the trade.  I input my stop loss price.  I set how many take profit splits I would like maybe 2 or 3.  It then works out my lot size for each split and the chart co ordinates for the take profits based on the pair I am trading.

Does such a think exist?

Could an expert be programmed to manage this? place the take profits when the risk % and stop loss level is set?

Regards,

Shane

You can find such scripts/utilities in Codebase or in the Market.

We are not allowed to suggest such solutions in the forum.

Reason: