General - page 578

Hello world to everyone... new to the world of MT. have downloaded MT5 and playing with MQL5. I havent done a lot of programming in the past 10 years, so looking to reignite that fire. I am also new to Forex. I am trying to see if i can get an EA that can trigger when 2 indicators coincide. Eg, On
#define D2S(_double) DoubleToString (_double) // ok #define D2S(_double, [digits= 8 ]) DoubleToString (_double, [digits]) // possible ? any suggestion ? tnx in advance
Hi there, I heard that mql5 has recently added some built-in machine learning packages. I must be blind I can't find the documentation anywhere. Can someone give me a link? Thanks
is there any way to make the objects on the chart "responsive"? i mean lets take buttons or rectangles as an example , if i am working on a project on a lower resolution laptop and my ea contains lots of rectangles and buttons , and when i send the ea to someone with high resolution screen then its
Hy I paid for <Deleted> indicator yesterday but not yet received. Maxtail
Hello. I have problem while registering seller account. my application got rejected. I asked for help to Website->Contacts and requests but nobody is responding to me. if somebody can assist me or had same problem and fixed it please help. thanks in advanced
Hi, I'm facing a problem when my MT5 looses its connection and reconnects. Here is the code (simplified): //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| |
Hello dear I want to use the MT5 startup. "terminal.exe /config:c:\myconfiguration1.ini" "terminal.exe /config:c:\myconfiguration2.ini" In myconfiguration1.ini, I use a negotiation password [Common] Login = 123456 Password = abcd1234 In myconfiguration1.ini, I use an investor password [Common] Login...
Hello . I have been composing a blog post for ~a week now ,adding to it alongside an EA development.[the blog post is intended to be a manual for that EA] While i can see the blog post in my drafts list (the blog was never published) https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/my/drafts , when i click on it i am
  Brokers and MT5  (7)
Hi, I've opened a couple of demo accounts with certain brokers that don't seem to work with the standard MT5 platform (downloaded at metatrader5.com) but force you to download their own version of the app instead which is very inconvenient as you end up with several version of the app installed
It is usually below General, but it seems to have disappeared
  Inner classes  (4)
Is it possible to write an inner class without placing the whole inner class inside the parent class? Something like include, or writing it elsewhere as to not interfere the clarity of the outer class
  Is it possible to trade with emotions  (78   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
This is a question that seems very difficult to answer. Some feel it is possible to trade without emotions, while others feel otherwise. What is your view on this? And if you think its possible to trade without emotions getting in the way, please tell us how.
As everyone is busy working and there is no time to keep looking into the chart all the time. I want to know how should i get alerts on my mobile phone or email from my indicators. Do i have to connect it through Email (but its not working for me). Do i have to connect with telegram? or is there any
Hi Everyone, I am new in this website and also new trader with a little experience and i would like to ask all experienced traders their honest opinion about the stop/loss whether you recommend the use of it or NOT trading in ZN 10y US bonds, daily trade
Hello. I need to create an Ea and Metatrader 5 just to close an order. I want to close when crossing a moving average , considering "period", "Method", "apply to". I didn't find anything ready on the internet
Hi, I did simple test and the result was very weird. double myCurrent[ 100 ]; void OnTick () { double dt = 12345 ; if ( Open[ 1 ] != dt ) { static int counter = 0 ; dt = Open[ 1 ]; if ( counter < 100 ) { myCurrent[counter] = Open[ 0 ]; } ++counter; } }
Hello to all MQL4 experts here, Recently I've tried to code a trailing stop EA that trails behind the high of the highest bar from the current bar to the shift of the OrderOpenTime bar. iHigh ( _Symbol , _Period , ( iHighest ( _Symbol , _Period , MODE_HIGH , iBarShift ( 0 , _Period
I've downloaded a demo account. I've noticed there are only currencies. Are there stocks or options in demo accounts without being subscribed with data provider? and how
I used to able to click and move the label easily in MT4. In the MT5, it is hard to click and move becase I have to click a little dat at upper left coner. Is there any way to select whole label in the MT5? string name= "TESTLABEL" ; ObjectCreate ( 0 ,name, OBJ_TEXT , 0 , iTime ( NULL , 0 , 0
  Sellers  (22   1 2 3)
Why is there no protection for buyers being mislead by sellers making false claims about indicators. Constantly sellers are saying indicators dont repaint, recalculate. When you buy them, the do repaint and recalculate and wont update. I used to support them but many are just scamming people. I have
error of Volume when I try to import price data how can i import price data(start, high, low, close and volume) without any error? importing system displays different value when i try to import data
The documentation mentions this about "Report" parameter: Report — the name of the file to save the report on testing or optimization results. The file is created in the trading platform directory. You can specify a path to save the file, relative to this directory, for example
how many charts can mt4/mt5 run effectively? What is the maximum of charts / EA's one platform can handle effectively and what size VPS (RAM) would be required? thanks, Mark
hi, I'm new in mql5 website. need to please ask how does a developer demonstrate a coded EA to a customer ? because obviously the progammer is not going to hand over the EA for testing without getting paid 1st. thanks
Hi, I've seen on forum that i can not my change username according to rules. well, then i just opened a new account but i can't verify it on market because i already used my identification on this account. What to do? Can anyone help me
Hello, here it's hard to understand for me why the compiler generate this error and how I can fix it: #define __Log__(_msg) {StringConcatenate(_msg,"<session_id>\t",_msg); \ Print(_msg);} int OnInit () { string fn = __FUNCTION__ , msg= " started" ; __Log__(fn+msg); // compilation error : "+" -
Hello, I was trying to open the live trading account of Metatrader5. But was not able to open with hedge. That hedge option was disabled. Screenshot is attached Please guide. Thanks and Regards Gitanjali
How to become an Invoice from MQL5