General - page 577

Deposited Money  (2)
I have deposited money to pay for a signal and I have the signal showing in the broker account with the green subscribe button but the balance is not showing in the broker platform. It is showing in MQL5 ? Any help
MQL5.com forum now features automatic translation of any messages. You can translate any forum message, regardless of its source language, into one of 12 languages: Arabic, Indonesian, Thai, Spanish, Italian, Vietnamese, German, Korean, Chinese, French, Portuguese and Japanese. Thus, you can...
I do have an MT5 and connected to a VPS. However, during a thunderweather the eletricity wanished and starting my computor again all my tradingplatforms on the MT5. But now the VPS are sending a lot of signals I dont want annymore. How can I stop these EA signals from the VPS. With manny thanks
  Auto indicators  (1)
Is there any way for a script to implement automatically the indicators included in the ea
  Mobile dashboard  (1)
Is there any way to have the <name removed > on my phone
  Signal Account Question  (11   1 2)
Hello~ Thank you for checking this topic! I want to know, about a signal account, it will read my whole trading records from the start of the account ? Or it shows records from the time I started the account as signal ? I have been trading for years, and finally find a way out, now I want to start
  zero balance  (1)
hello traders i am a newbie and started trading with a small amount of money about a week ago. got a bit curious if I could change stop loss and take profit once i have set them both.. so i found out that my account balance is zero. can anyone tell me whats going on? I am talking about the
  Monitor user behavior  (17   1 2)
Isn't it one of the Moderator/Administrator to see this that some users start ? you search a key word and see a user have 1000 post on this and take 1-10 page of spam. its not good for mql5 site. With this method of publishing, no one else can get useful information
I am trying to record the state of an Indicator over the time of a backtest in MQL5. I am running the optimization on something like 200k params. I am recording the "Side Changes" of an indicator with a timestamp. So for example if an Indicator crosses from <0 to >0... So the actual values to be
  Installing a EA  (2)
Hello, I cannot install a EA I have bought. My platform constantly returns this 2020.07.02 10:21:54.210 MQL5.community: authorization failed. I have logged out of both the platform and the computer many times. After three hours of trying; I have come to forum for help. Also; it allows me to install
  account leverage  (4)
hey to all. i would like to change my account leverage from 1:1 to1:500 but theres no option for me to do it and the support team not getting back to me, I've sent 3 emails and no reply. please assist as this is causing me not being able to place a trade
Dear experienced traders What is the 2 price in visualize test chart? Is that ask and Bid? Does slippage included? Is that possible to check slippage in back test? Thank you in advance and best wishes, Sky
Hello i want to know what is the rating associated with the achievements beneficial for? is the credit bonus for rating points still active? or is it a psychological reward for us? Thanks In advance
i get these two errors continuously tester takes too long time strategy report is not available can you please help me resolve the issue
  Signals  (3)
HI , new here I am trying to download a signal to my brokers platform from MQL5 signals.It is a demo account which the broker says will accept imported signals etc.but nothing happens. It keeps wanting me to download to metatrader platform but not my broker one. So it is not purchased yet ...just as
Hi I'd need to check the profit/loos of several positions, I'm using a for loop from PositionsTotal()-1 to 0. How the positions have been sorted? If the position[PositionsTotal()-1] the oldest? Here is the code: int total = PositionsTotal (); uint trade_error_code; double profit;
Suddenly my signals are showing some weird stats, instead of showing 776% growth it is showing 18% growth which is just todays growth. please help how to rectify it
I'm testing a new ea I designed. Can anyone explain why or what is means when some of your back test results show nothing in the profit factor block? The other numbers look really good
I have paid for an indicator but it worn open up on my MT4 terminal. It only shows the demo. Can support help me with this please.   It shows as PAID when I go to the indicator page in Market, and when I click on install on terminal it opens my MT4 but nothing happens. 
I just purchased an indicator, It shows the install to terminal link, click it, it brings up my MT4 platform as expected. The download buttons do not work, can't install any indicators. Any ideas? This worked yesterday and nothing has changed on my computer. Thanks in advance
This section should contain only indicators that are safe for use in offline charts. By safe I mean they do not recalculate entire chart with every new tick. As many may know, most indicators have high power consumption when placed on offline chart. It is due to different refresh mechanism of the...
Hi If an EA ran on a demo account, is it possible to see the EA settings that were used? Im trying to find these EA settings TIA
Can you tell me the formula used to calculate the ranking of signal providers
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Lucky Reversal.mq5 | //| Copyright 2020, MetaQuotes Software Corp. | //| https://www.mql5.com |
I`m using the newest version MetaTrader v 5.0 build 2507 (26 Jun 2020). I`ve never get a problem with obtain a correct system time of my computer in Metatrader 5 by get it using TimeLocal() function, but now my EA obtaining a wrong value equal to TimeCurrent() from trade server. is this a bug or
Hi is there a difference in using no spread account compare to using standard account when allowing EA to trade?? I rented a EA and notice difference of profit from my and the author.. There's no reccomendation for which account type to be used but so far mine isn't profitting while his account on
The new version of Freelance is on its way, there's not much left to do. We've rewritten the entire interface to make the whole process more user-friendly and intuitive. Ideally, Freelance should be such that it is pleasant and convenient for both the customer and the contractor to communicate. The
I found out that most experts and utility purchased some of them are no longer avalaible to download again and some of them have been removed without noticed to the users. 2 of the product i have the seller has been barred while one is no longer available.(Infinity TradeUtility for PF) this which
Is there a way to customize what notifications you receive? I'd like to be notified only when a deal closes (either profit or lose) instead of every time that an EA opens a position, modifies it, etc. Is that possible
  Hiding comments  (6)
hello Guys , I am subscribed for a signal and need to hide the name or description from the Broker , is it doable ? thanks for help