Is it possible to trade with emotions - page 5

We can not fully control our emotions but we can minimize emotions by using enough capital lower lots no more than 5% of my total balance.

Trading with emotion leads to disaster. One of the things to learn is how to control your emotions.That is the one of the things I learnt from trading forex. When you take trades with your emotion in your pocket you'll be successful.

emotion is something bad that could affect our trade. for it, for traders who wished for maximum trading results then have to control emotions well. because of the emotion, we can experience a loss of trading. Therefore, we must be disciplined so that emotions can be controlled by either

More emotions are not good for trade. You should have control over emotions. If you have it will be good for you and your trade.

It's still fine if you just get yourself with low emotions because you can still control it well, but it's gonna be dangerous when your emotions are uncontrollable (you better stop your trading before unexpected broken things happen )

As long as you could handle your emotions, you're fine to do some trading. But if your emotions are uncontrollable, stop trading!

I think it's impossible to deal with emotion problem, because we are human and affected by environment and history, EA should not be affacted, but it also be programmed by people.

niunai:
I think it's impossible to deal with emotion problem, because we are human and affected by environment and history, EA should not be affacted, but it also be programmed by people.

Nah, it's not that impossible. You can deal with it by taking a break from trading for a while. Don't let your anger affecting your trading activities.

Apip Saepudin:
Nah, it's not that impossible. You can deal with it by taking a break from trading for a while. Don't let your anger affecting your trading activities.

Agree. Keep your emotions out from your trading activities or it will affect the outcome of your trades...

gaban:
Agree. Keep your emotions out from your trading activities or it will affect the outcome of your trades...

Some traders might get themselves filled with emotions right after several losses, and trying to do some revenge trades which is not recommended for every traders...

Reason: