Is it possible to trade with emotions - page 3

we can trade with having emotions but the question is- is it good or beneficial to trade with emotions??? as being emotional, bound us and narrows our thoughts and we can't trade well with full concentration.

Paul75:
we can trade with having emotions but the question is- is it good or beneficial to trade with emotions??? as being emotional, bound us and narrows our thoughts and we can't trade well with full concentration.

Emotions would always be there, we can't run from them. Just that we should learn to control them.

Paul75:

Emotions would always be there, we can't run from them. Just that we should learn to control them.

uncle gober:
Right, we only can control emotion. Emotion should be controlled when trading. We cant trade with emotion because it's harmful for our account, even we can get margin call. Always take the positive side if we face bad situation, it will make us can solve the problem correctly.

That in itself is emotion, we can only manage it but not take them away!

goot:
That in itself is emotion, we can only manage it but not take them away!

Yes we really can't take them away, but we can learn to manage them. I agree with you.

bross:
Yes we really can't take them away, but we can learn to manage them. I agree with you.

They are always there, in fact there is nothing we do without emotions. Is all about finding the right one and sustaining it like you guys have said.

green4:
They are always there, in fact there is nothing we do without emotions. Is all about finding the right one and sustaining it like you guys have said.

Even while writing this post, emotion was involved. But we mustn't forget the impact it has on our trading!

green4:

I found great help on this matter on Profiforex site, it could be of good use too to you guys here. Just check it out on their site!

Yeah, which have to we do is control the our emotions when trading, instead of controlled by emotions at the time of we trading. In fact, controlling emotions is not easy as it said. That's why provide a protection to the account can be used to avoid the worst possibilities of trading, I use stop out insurance for my account in galleass.

masepek:
Yeah, which have to we do is control the our emotions when trading, instead of controlled by emotions at the time of we trading. In fact, controlling emotions is not easy as it said. That's why provide a protection to the account can be used to avoid the worst possibilities of trading, I use stop out insurance for my account in galleass.

That's really a good to lessen the emotions we may face due to any occurrence.

Reason: