General - page 494

Hi! I tried to utilize SymbolInfoDouble(_Symbol, SYMBOL_PRICE_VOLATILITY) and SymbolInfoDouble(_Symbol, SYMBOL_PRICE_CHANGE) ti get these information in Strategy Tester but both return "0" all the time. Basically I'm doing: ask = SymbolInfoDouble ( _Symbol , SYMBOL_ASK ); bid
Hi, I chanced upon this article --> https://www.metatrader5.com/en/terminal/help/trading/options_board  It shows MT5 platform capability to handle options. I am trying to find a demo broker to see it handle options without luck. I know that recommending brokers is a no no. But can anyone point me to...
Hello everyone. I have a problem and I want help from you, please. I did a back test on several robots while I was connected to the internet, and it gave me positive results like this: I repeated the back test on the same robots and the same currency, but after disconnecting the internet, the
This happens constantly in the APP, I get a message, like the one marked with the red arrow in the image. But only the end of the message appears, there is no link to click, and then I have to go over my work done to find the client who sent me that message. Sometimes it takes me a while to find
hey boys, how can i calculate of any number in percentage in mql5 ? i could not find the function for example 20% of 12345
Hello everybody! I am selling my computational resources for the MQL5 Cloud Network . Today I noticed that my balance is showing 187.84 USD, but under payments I have 202.10 in and 0 out. Why is there a difference between those two? Thank you guys in advance! Kind regards and have a nice day
how to get server api lib and manager api lib? Thanks
All I can find in the forum is that no technical support is provided by MetaTrader, so I'm hoping they will pick up on this bug message. The include class CChartObjectCycles has a method Type() which now returns the value OBJ_TREND. It should, however, return the value OBJ_CYCLES. This class is
please i can someone quid me on how to subscribe to trade signal. I have done it several time ,my account will be showing connected but my account will not copy any trade
  password  (11   1 2)
I changed password but the new one doesn't work
Is there a way to improve the price difference with Signal? VPS is rented
Case A : My EA with setting A- using without visual mode get result net profit -108.26 Case B: My EA with setting A- using with visual mode get result net profit 132.49 MT5 (2012/6/1~2012/8/1 Modeling Open prices only ) Build 2504 ,26 Jun 2020 I only change visual mode then get different result
On a single run in Strategy Tester, I get the following. In the "Backtest" Tab, "Total Net Profit", I get a different figure from the "Strategy Tester Visualization" "History" Tab when you select "Orders & Deals". See below for example. Can anyone point me a direction to figure out why will there be
  Signals Tab  (3)
Hello, Hope someone can help. I am logged into MT5 with my Broker account an also mql5 community account but I am not seeing the "Signals" Tab in the terminal to be able to purchase signals
Hello dear sirs, I wonder if I could write code in Custom Indicator to Execute OrderSend code... Thank you so much for your helping
hello guys, I have an EA which is made signal by text on chart, how can I send the text from the signal chart to a new one then I could auto trading on second chart. Thank you for your reply
Dear Mql5 Team It is requested to you please guide me how can I withdraw money from mql5, because when I try to withdraw funds it's shows we sent a text to confirm on my old mobile number, this mobile phone number is permanently close, and even I try to change my mobile number I can't because the
Hello can someone suggest me a good European stock brokers that is ECN and is allowed to trade US Stocks CFDs and also use Metatrader 4 or Metatrader 5 as a Platform
I did subscribed signal but trades are not copied because my current broker doesn't has DE30 symbol (it has only [DAX-30]-ECN). MQL5 symbol matching algorithm cannot map DE30 to [DAX-30]-ECN and system is so badly planned that there is no, for example, user defined mapping table for symbols. Because
double Lotsize() { double BuyLots= 0 ; for ( int i=Position sTotal ()- 1 ;i>= 0 ;i--) { if ( PositionSelect ( PositionGetSymbol (i)== _Symbol )) if ( PositionGetInteger ( POSITION_TYPE )== POSITION_TYPE_BUY ) {BuyLots+=
Hi All, I just had a wonderful experience downloading a free indicator and receiving support from the owner despite the owner not wanting to share the code but just his buffers. The experience was so wonderful I got suspicious and this led to the following question. Can someone put a indicator on
Hi, I made a simple mistake to write unknowingly a ";" after an if condition, it took me a lot of time to realize that mql5 permits it, and considers it valid if ( 0 ); printf ( "stuff" ); //will get printed, because the ";" above It should appear as an error in code, I don't see any potential
hey guys. what kind of operations we can use after "case:" and how many? do we allowed to declare variables after it? do we can use "if" after it
help #property copyright "Testing" #property strict #property show_inputs int v; extern int x= 1 ; //first Value input int y= 1 ; //Looping Value input int z= 1 ; //End Value* int OnInit () { if (z<x || z<y){ Alert ( "Wrong Parameter !!" ); return ( INIT_PARAMETERS_INCORRECT ); } return
Hi all, I am a bit lost with my trading signal subscription. I ordered a signal yesterday an linked it with my demo account by mistake (both MT5). My issue is now when checking "my subscriptions" ->Active I can see the signal but when I click "move subscription" and adding my correct live server and
Hi there, Could somebody help me please? My machine is running like 0-24 each day of the week with little downtimes for a few hours. When I'm working on it I monitor several times whether if MT5 is calculating (working) or not. Often I see my agents (4 cores = 4 agents) working around from 0 to 5%
  Service desk  (7)
Please assist I am new here, i wish to access Service Desk
  panel design  (4)
Hi all, I am new to forum and I have a question. When user runs my code, I want  a panel  to show up. how & where should I design the layout of panel that will contains some textboxes and buttons . Thank you.
Hello, I have been doing freelance jobs lately and it happens (not really frequently but still happens): I apply for a job and it gets deleted instantly. Since there is a limitation of 10 applications for 24 hours, my question is do I get a return when a job is deleted in several minutes. I havent
int Cur_p = Ask, initi_p = 0 ,cnt= 0 ; if (Cur_p>initi_p){ cnt=cnt+ 1 ; initi_p =Cur_p; } if (Ask<initi_p) cnt= 0 ; Please any help on why this code is not working. i need a code to calculate consecutive up tick and down tick to get how fast price is moving in each direction