General - page 1232

[Deleted]
Hi there ! Can someone please help to to cancel the order attached to the file I posted ? I am following one signal but somehow the order got stucked. If I click on the X, the order does not dissapear. Any ideas ? Regards. Marcelo
Time Frame : H1 Pairs : Run this ea on anyone chart will you run on 1 more chart you will face loose Type : this is correlation ea, hedging with USDCHF vs USDJPY Minimum deposit for this ea : $300 lot size 0.01 target profit for 0.01 lot size is $3, you can also trade with 0.02 lot size. sometimes
Hello traders, I wanted to know if anyone knows a site free after being able to see the differencial in the volume of a given cross (example: Eur / Usd), I would be able to see the volumes buy and volumes sell. I know the outcome would be enough to spark closure daily. It does not matter who is on...
Another night, another sell-side bank suggests European QE must be getting closer and, along with more un-de-escalation in Russia-Ukraine, the bid for German bonds continues to surge as Europe's greater depression appears increasingly priced into bonds. Yields on all German bonds out to 3 years are...
Hi, I'm looking the person who can do the job like Repair EA MQL4 and MQL5 / Combine the EA / Convert MQL4 to MQL5 / The problem of EA MQL4 and MQL5
There have been some epic transatlantic yacht races over the decades. It is always a contest of navigation, strength and skill, which pits each sailor against both the elements and the competition. But right now there is another transatlantic race underway, and this one is being fought among central...
A few days ago, when we looked at what is one of the last tax havens in the world, the principality of Monaco, we uncovered not only the world's most expensive Penthouse costing a whopping $400 million, but got some perspective on how far one's dollar really goes, or doesn't. Because when it comes...
The headline print of a record-breaking 22.6% gain - smashing the 8.0% expectation - hides the extremely obvious factor of the largest civilian aircraft orders (an entirely one-off non-repeatable factor). Durables ex Transportation collapsed from a 3% gain to a 0.8% drop - the biggest drop in...
Hello Friends, I am using a scalping strategy to trade it has been working for me pretty well. I am looking for a EA that closes the trades if at the close of the candle it is profitable(including the spread i have a swap free broker). If not profitable at the close of first...
Hi, I wanted to withdraw my money out of MQL5 but it wont let me cause the Paypal button can't be pressed for some reason, same goes for the wire transfer. But I can of course deposit more, that works fine. Please help me, Att3ro
Ι will release this EA i will created after 3 weeks forward testing Attachments are for EJ 10.12.2013- 15.04.2014 initial deposit 10000usd and 1 +1 lot entry GU 10.12.2013- 24.08.2014 initial deposit 500usd and 0.05 +0.05 lot entry AU 10.12.2013- 24.08.2014 initial deposit 150usd and 0.10 +0...
Hi , guys , I am new for this ,and i want to write a script about how to set a var price and wait for it fitness carry out instant-buy or instant-sell and it does not work totoally ! help me ! //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|...
My suggestion is to reduce the minimum price paid for subscribing signals . Currently the price is either free or a minimum of 20 credits . I would like to sell their channels , for example, 1 credits / month. It would be more willing to subscribe . If you can make subscribing for free I do not...
Mario Draghi just pushed the European Central Bank closer to quantitative easing. With euro-area data this week likely to show the weakest inflation since 2009, the ECB president used a high-powered central-banking conference in Jackson Hole, Wyoming, to warn that investor bets on prices have...
Does anybody know the setting to change the log files e.g. 20140825.log to show the server time instead of local computer time? 02:30:06 would like to change this time from local to server 02:30:13 would like to change this time from local to server 02:30:13 would like to change this time from local
  How avoid alerts  (3)
I have choosen "only long" on an EA; I have "no alert". And I receive alerts " shorts not allowed " How can I avoid them ? Thanks. Jo
Hello folks i ve got this wonderful indicator it is absolutely nrp the problem is that it stopped showing arrows after new upgradation in mt4 i want this indi to work as its very profitable for me Need help from all u experts thanks in advance
Hi all, What happens if I subscribe to a signal that uses a different broker to me? What is the impact? How does it affect me? Thanks, Rob
Things didn’t quite go to plan for the dollar on Friday in the wake of comments from Fed Chair Yellen. The tone of her speech at Jackson Hole was largely as expected, taking a softer stance than the minutes seen earlier in the week, but the dollar was firmer as a response, especially against the...
FRANCE HAS BEEN thrown into fresh crisis today after President Francois Hollande asked his prime minister to form a new government. The president ordered Prime Minister Manuel Valls to form a new cabinet “consistent with the direction he has set for the country,” the presidency said in a statement....
Hello All , I would like to test a simple system that depends on 4H candle that close and break the high or the low of the previous daily, any help coding this Indicator / Experts will be appreciated a lot . The System goes like this : Buy Orders : IF 4H Candle Close above previous Daily High , then...
Hello, I have opened ALPARI-NANO cent acount META TRADER 4 v670 I have ~10000 EUC, Leverage 1:500 (1 lot = 100EURC(1EUR)) My signal provider have ~7000 EUR, Leverage 1:500 (1lot = 100 EUR) Problem is that my account always copy wrong loot volume size.. Example: Signal...
  2 MACD in ONE Indicator  (19   1 2)
Hallo friends, Please help to code an indi that consists of 2 MACD . Thanks and Regards, anton
As part of his latest weekly report, Goldman's David Kostin breaks down the full array of strategy "baskets" used by hedge funds at this moment to outperform the market in 2014. In a nutshell, the best performing strats right now involve betting on a high vs low tax rate divergence (perhaps...
Europe, bloody hell!”, as Sir Alex Ferguson, the former manager of Manchester United, might have put it had he ever chosen to swap the permanently febrile, money-driven world of football for the normally febrile, money-driven world of the financial markets. Recent disappointing growth and earnings...
  2.00 credit  (16   1 2)
could someone explain to me please what the 2.00 credit is ,where it is aplied and how to use it?
  Gossip  (3)
Just for the heck of it ...
After all, it is actually monetary policy in the eurozone that Mario Draghi is in charge of as the head of the European Central Bank. It would probably behove him to concentrate his energies and remarks upon the subject that he’s thus responsible for rather than chatting on about policy for which he...
Hi, how i can withdraw money with neteller? if i wanna withdraw money its just possible with paypal.