Creating a command to write a bot - page 2

Renat Akhtyamov I know about the labour exchange. I think the team effect will give a much better result. With minimal effort.

The programmer will have to work hard for $50 there. And there is a minimum of effort for a valuable bot with the best strategy.

chelovek-y:

Renat Akhtyamov I know about the labour exchange. I think the team effect will give a much better result. With minimal effort.

The programmer will have to work hard for $50 there. And there is a minimum of effort - for a valuable bot with a better strategy.

All right. Give it a try.

But personally, I do not believe in these fairy tales, that is, no one will share something valuable.

Maksim Neimerik We will write the first bot in the simplest way. I.e. the simplest but the most effective strategy. We will make a contest of strategies, and each trader will vote for the common solution. And then we will see. If all goes well, we will build up the team and implement more complex strategies.

chelovek-y:

And here's a minimum of effort - for a valuable bot on a better strategy.

Doooooooo.... The bot's value and best strategy is off the charts....

You know, mate, such offers come in here with enviable regularity. But, useful output - no one has come out yet...

chelovek-y:

Maksim Neimerik We will write the first bot in the simplest way. I.e. the simplest but the most effective strategy. We will make a contest of strategies, and each trader will vote for the common solution. And then we will see. If all goes well, we will build up the team and implement more complex strategies.

Well, the desire is commendable, of course...

Go for it. Open a thread, announce this "most simple but effective TS" - and go ahead, put in the code, and the results, what you get...

Renat Akhtyamov:

no one will share anything of value.

That's where you're wrong. people share, only others don't take it because it's free.

George Merts"no useful output - no one has yet" - so? There are no bots trading at a profit?

trader781:

that's exactly where you're wrong. people share, only others don't take it because it's free

Everyone takes as much as they can understand.

chelovek-y:
George Merts"no useful output - no one has yet" - so? There are no bots that trade profitably?

https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals

Торговые сигналы MetaTrader 5: MetaTrader 5
Торговые сигналы MetaTrader 5: MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
Торговые сигналы для MetaTrader 5 с автоматическим исполнением на вашем счете

chelovek-y:

What do you think? What do you think of the idea? Any additions are welcome.

Post your bot idea/strategy, if it is sensible - then it will be interesting to participate

Reason: