General - page 435

void OnTradeTransaction ( const MqlTradeTransaction & trans, const MqlTradeRequest & request, const MqlTradeResult & result) { ulong ticket; string symbol; if (! PositionSelect ( _Symbol )) { HistorySelect ( 0 , TimeCurrent ()); for (
Hi guys I recently reinstalled MT5, and I am looking for suggestions to remove this line on my chart, as shown at price 1.10820. I am using the exact same indicator and template as before I reinstall the terminal, I did not have this issue before. This line comes up in every currency pair for only
  Mate trader 5  (9)
Please help me to transfer money from MQL5 to Mate trader 5
Do I have to pay a fee to use the product on the MQL5 site?? I did not realize the program could only be used/downloaded on this site
  provider signal  (1)
Hi, I have a Robo Forex account that I connected to a provider signal. My problem is that every position that the provider signal opens is repeated for me several times. Please advise how to fix this problem
I did a DLL in order to comunicate MT5 with ENCOG using SVM, but when I run the MQL5 I get " Unhandled exception 0xE0434352 " I did a C# program in order to check the problem but C# is running perfectly with the same DLL. The MQL5 program now it is very simple. I get "Call to Encog DLL" message and
  mt5 signals  (1)
Hi everyone. When I see trader's performance on site, in some tables there are traded symbol with final "a". For example a traded symbol is GBPCAD.a. What does it mean and what is the difference with simple GBPCAD ? Thanks in advance
I have a static variable inside a function, how do i maintain its value even when the bot has been turned off and turned on
How to create txt file in d partition instead of Terminal
Heeeelp!!!! I have renewed a <Deleted> signal before subscriptoin expired and now it gives me this error 2021.03.23 11:11:19.370 '44359209': Signal - synchronization failed, processing of trade actions disabled <Deleted>
Hello i have login into my account and i can’t see in MT5 the products i have purchased in the past. Thanks daniel
  Add money  (1)
I see there is only one method to add money now, using cards... my bank denies it due to european regulations with debit and credit mastercard... any other method
Hi There, Am planning to sell my EA in the platform. I am planning to sell unlimited license with live signal monitoring. My question is it mandatory to have FREE DEMO in selling or can I go with direct sell? Appreciate guidance. Couldn't see any service desk help on this
  how to trade  (4)
i cannot trade to make new trade. the color id grey... i cannot click that to make trade... how? the bottom right pc is ok line is clear about 500kb... but i cant do trade.. help me
[Deleted]
Morning all, I have an email function whereby an email is to be send with the initialisation status pertaining to certain variables in the email body. Here is the code below, which is in the OnInit() section, why is the name of the EA not showing in the email? The result is in the attached. int
I was just wondering why ask and bid are automatically passed by reference
i have hard time to understand the difference between Standard and Cent account what is the benefit? For example i want to follow someone who wants safe budget to follow 30000 euro and i was thinking make a cent account with 300 euro. Now the real question is if he make 10% profit this month he
Hi. I canceled my trading index purchase more than three weeks ago, but so far I have not had the money in the credit card. Please help me
I am using web terminal for MT4 trading and is it possible to plot 100SMA and OBV on same indicator chart. The chart is shown in the attached file. On the OBV plot, I like to add in 100SMA
  VPS Hosting  (5)
I would like to ask how can I have more MT4 / MT5 platforms in VPS Hosting in MQL5 ? ..... so I can connect from one platform to another
Dear members, I am subscribed to mql5 VPS services. Is it necessary to migrate experts every time the server build is updated
Indicators bought on Mql5 stopped working even after i tried to manually add them to chart, They do not respond and cant be found on indicators list on chart. These problems happened after i installed windows update on windows 10. The error code is 538. How do i resolve the problem I clicked on the
I have rented a VPS mq5 for my EA and I wasn't sure it was working because I have setup a trade notification on my phone and I did not get any. So i did a synchronization again and I got a message in the journal that " close command received from hosting server" and the source of the message is
So I'm subscribed to this signal, and it's drawdown is indeed down, however I was already subscribed and I know it has some frequent drawdowns, I want to renew the subscription, what can I do? <Deleted>
MQL5 VPS is stuck at status of Starting and Allocating a Server. What is the fix
When I try to play sound using code it doesn't work. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Script program start function | //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ void OnStart () { if (
Hey all! I've been reading a ton of really good articles on GUI examples, and I'm trying to find one that shows a sample implementation of a risk reward like tool, pretty much just drawing 3 lines, and if you move, let's say the middle one (entry) then the other two (SL and TP) would move too. If
Hi everyone, Is there any way that I can change my displayed name on my MQL5 community page
I need a full print out of my trading account as from 1st February 2021. Can any one give me advise on how to get a printout
Hey, MT5 logged me out for some reason, I can´t log in now...just pending. Anyone else with the same problem