Your symbols and your datafeeds in Metatrader 5

We have decided to open the interfaces to write our own datafeeds for MT5.

You will be free to write your own data sources, including rltime data sources. This will allow any data to be plugged in, including detailed history and Level2 tumblers.

By default we will provide a number of in-house datafeeds, including offline ones. Virtual characters will also be available in the tester.

All this is free of charge, of course.

I wonder - what prevented this from happening before? //the decision was not made for nothing....

_new-rena:
I wonder - what prevented this from happening before? //the decisionwasn't made for nothing....
To finish off the competition, and without a twist :)

server:
Finish off the competition for good :)

Well, then there's still a lot of work to be done. We need to speed up the tester - a couple of seconds max and the test is ready (when I see a few thousand hours before the test ends, I already write my own tester, which can only take a second to test it)...

But the solution is really not bad.

I'm embarrassed to ask, what are FID DATE and Virtual Symbol?

server:
Finish the competition off, and without a twist :)
Rather save traders from having to buy analytical systems, break them or suffer with crutches.

We have developed a powerful platform and lots of traders want to use it with their data.

_new-rena:

Well, then there's still a lot of work to be done. We need to speed up the tester - so that a couple of seconds max and the test is ready...

but it's a really good solution.

The tester was also accelerated along with the language for 64 bit platforms.

Renat:
We decided to open interfaces to write our own datafeeds for MT5.

You will be free to write your own data sources, including rltime data sources. This will allow any data to be plugged in, including detailed history and Level2 tumblers.

By default we will provide a number of in-house datafeeds, including offline ones. Virtual characters will also be available in the tester.

All this is free of charge, of course.

Never thought I'd see these lines :) Thank you so much for this solution!!!

And congratulations to everyone on the beginning of a new era in MT's development!

/* gone for a beer*/

_new-rena:
Well, then there is a lot of work to do.
I practically always attend forex industry fairs, I know the brokers by sight. I know brokers by sight, 90% of traders trade through Metatrader - brokers do not hide it......

VOLDEMAR:
I'm embarrassed to ask, what are FID DATE and Virtual Character?

flow/supply of data

you can display a cardiogram of your heart in MT5)

server:
I practically always attend Forex industry fairs and I know brokers by sight. 90% of traders trade through Metatrader - brokers do not hide it......
that's great, but lately platforms are growing like mushrooms (a month or two) that don't even need an exhibition...
Reason: