General - page 376

hi, recently i approached at mql5 languages and I wanted to create a system that buys a certain day of week at certain time to sell the same day at different time ; You could help me ? I was thinking of creating an array of date and price , but i don't know if I do it right , and here in the
Hi, what kind of variable type should I choose, if I want to use combination of variable, for example multiplying x*y x:(datetime) & y(double)
i save order ticket to database and after backtest finish i want to update profit to my database but i can't find profit from history deal by use order ticket
Hi, I have 2 MT5 Terminals in my pc, one for development with a demo account and another for work with real account. Normally after finishing some adjustments/creation in the dev terminal, I have to copy and paste all .ex5 files to the respectives folders in the real account terminal. That can be
Hi all, to offer a mql5 signal to german customers, it seems, you need a permission from the german finance police ("BaFin"). If you don't have such a permission, anybody in germany can sue you. Is here someone who knows a contact possibility to mql5.com where I can ask for such a function? So that
hi, recently i'm starting to program in mql5 , and i want increase in my system day of week and hours , for example to buy the every monday at certain time and sell the same day at a different time , als oi would like to insert the opening and closing prices of the prevuious days to comprare them
I installed MT4 and got connected with no issues. I wanted to try MT5 so set up a Demo account at Avatrade and can not get connection, their customer service hasn't been able to help. Does anyone know where I can look to trouble shoot such an issue? Thanks in advance, john
Hi, Can anybody develop a Multiaccount Manager that will trade several accounts of different brokers accepting log in details of each account? If you can then discuss with me. Thanks
I am updating Rates to chart MqlRates rates[ 1 ]; rates [ 0 ] .open = GetRatesOpen (); rates [ 0 ] .high = GetRatesHigh (); rates[ 0 ].low = GetRatesLow(); rates [ 0 ] .close = GetRatesClose (); CustomRatesReplace ( _Symbol ,rates[ 0 ].time,rates[ 0 ].time,rates); I am using
I want change my mobile phone number at mql5.com but it send message my old number. I do not use my old number. I do not know how can i change it. can you help me?
. . No change of settings . . Algo Trading enabled, demo account and live account -- why does the platform give no kind of indication when something is wrong
Hi, Have this problem 2021.07.31 15:30:36.211 '3091689': Signal - position #77972994 buy 0.33 NZDUSD. at 0.70149 skipped as no symbol found And i understand what the problem is the symbol my signal is using have a dot after the NZDUSD and my symbol does not have that dot. Any workaround for this
I ran a small test EA on the strategy tester for MT4. I removed all indicators from the EA and ran it for test purposes. When I run it now, there are red and blue dots and also red and green arrows showing on the chart. In real time, they only repaint for one bar, so that the arrows for Close[2] can
  Service Desk is working?  (20   1 2)
Hi guys, Sorry to ask this question, but: Service Desk is working? Can someone confirm me if have received any response from the Service Desk in the last days? Because I'm waiting....And being August, a vacation month is no excuse ... Thanks to all.
  signals problem  (2)
hi every body i was subscribed in signal. i face very strange situation it never happen to me. hope any one can help me and explain what happen. i studied the signal and i found it is stable in my style which is very small lots between (0.01 to 0.04) with small profit. suddenly in 2th of August the
Hello there. I'm going to lay it out there. I'm completely new to the EA, MT4/MT5, and Forex and looking for help. 1. Should I use MT4 or MT5. It looks like MT5 is more geared toward additional markets, such as stocks, and it complies with US regs, but looking for some opinions. 2. If I use the VPS
I have incurred so many losses when economic news with high impact is released. How do I make sure that I avoid volatility before and after the news release? Kindly suggest one of the best news trading strategy that has worked for you. Cheers
I'm trying to compile a program written by someone else, and I'm getting an error. I'm showing in the code section the part of the code that's giving me a problem, a section that's designed to execute a buy. The line that's giving me a problem, per the compiler, is: MqlTradeRequest req= {0}; And the
I have recently been getting warnings regarding my EA messages. I can only see this happening because of Do Not Trade rules included in the EA. The rules are good and valid. Are there limits with every broker? or does this relate to metaquotes?? icmarkets informed me if messages pass 25,000 per day
how can i close my account
Hi all As I am new to this, I might ask a pretty simple question. I have 1 Broker with 2 MT5 accounts. I bought 2 different EA. The idea is to run each EA on a seperate MT5. So, every MT5 account has 1 EA. Problem: I can connect 1 EA to 1 MT5 account (Algo Trading is green), but when I then switch
Hi, I recently approached at mql5 languages amd this is my first EA; my purpose was create an EA with the wizard increase my custom filters by followings the tutorial of the following link step by step : https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/488 But once finisced it tells me that it is impossible to open
Good evening, I have a problem with my software, I cannot activate the SIGNALS tab to have access to subscriptions. Comment to do
Hi!, I am testing one EA that works on Time frame M5. With Every tick back test mode the result is great, but if I use Every tick based on real ticks the result is bad, why??. the difference is very big. My broker is *** Thanks
Once you have officially subscribed to a signal provider , do you have to keep your laptop/desktop on at all times, or is being logged in on your moblie phone metatrader account sufficient to receive the signals
  WebRequest bug  (43   1 2 3 4 5)
Hello,  It seems there is a bug in the URL encoding of the function WebRequest, specifically with the character '+'. For example, if you send the string "Test 1+2" the server should receive "Test+1%2B2" but it receives "Test+1+2", so all '+' characters are converted to spaces. This problem persists...
Hi, recently i am approaching the mql5 language and this is first code I produce m, but the error " CExpert :: Processing - cannot access protected member fuction " is reported to me , I cannot understand how to solve it as the code module it is pactically the same as that of a system already
Hi, I recelty approached at mql5 languages and this is my the first EA ; my purpose was to create an EA with the wizard and increase my custom filtres by following the tutorial of the following link step by step : https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/488 But once finisced it tells me that it is
Hi, I have MT4 running on the Metatrader VPS. I had an EA running on a number of different currency pairs. I had also logged into MT4 from a AWS WorkSpace. The only other login to MT4 for this account was on my iPhone. The EA in question wasn't performing as I had anticipated, so I turned off
Hi there, If I already rent a mql5-VPS for MT4 with a link to my account1 of icmarkets-live27; could I then remain using the same VPS for a second signal a second account of icmarkets-live27 or do I again have to rent a new VPS? Thanks for your feedback, Best regards, Tim