Autotrading Off but EA still placing trades?

Hi,

I have MT4 running on the Metatrader VPS.  I had an EA running on a number of different currency pairs.  I had also logged into MT4 from a AWS WorkSpace.  The only other login to MT4 for this account was on my iPhone.

The EA in question wasn't performing as I had anticipated, so I turned off Auto Trading on both instances of MT4 and removed the EA from the charts of the pairs on which it had been placed.  Somehow, despite these actions, the EA is still placing trades.  I'm scratching my head to figure out how this is possible?  Has anyone else experienced something similar?  Any thoughts on how to make sure Auto Trading is indeed off?

Thanks!

DaysOff: I have MT4 running on the Metatrader VPS.  I had an EA running on a number of different currency pairs.  I had also logged into MT4 from a AWS WorkSpace.  The only other login to MT4 for this account was on my iPhone. The EA in question wasn't performing as I had anticipated, so I turned off Auto Trading on both instances of MT4 and removed the EA from the charts of the pairs on which it had been placed.  Somehow, despite these actions, the EA is still placing trades.  I'm scratching my head to figure out how this is possible?  Has anyone else experienced something similar?  Any thoughts on how to make sure Auto Trading is indeed off?
You probably did not re-sync with your MetaQuotes VPS with empty charts to remove it from previously synced setup. So it is probably still running there.
Reason: