General - page 375

I am subscribed to aero ea and there is 2 running postions in signal but didnt copied to my account In terminal journal keep saying connecting to signal sever Is there an issue with mql5 servers
None of my charts are updating this morning. If I go to Charts>Refresh, then the particular window that is live will update, but all other windows stay still. This is the same on 2 separate machines. It seems the data is not flowing smoothly. Does anyone else have this problem?
Hi guys, I want to capture the closing trade (deal #5 on the logs) but can't seem to figure out how. I'm afraid my knowledge of some aof the functions/events/classes on MQL5 is also limited. More specifically on the following: What exactly happens on requotes? I can't find resources how to deal
Hi Guys, need some help please. So I'm trying to build this indicator to show me(a histogram) the ratio between volume of a candle and its body size(Length of candle without the wicks). So how it works(the way it should anyways) is it takes the difference(absolute value) between the open and close
hi guys.. need your help. my vps subscription has expired. and i disable the auto renew. i tried to subscribe back but unable to click the vps button. did anyone happen to encounter the same issue? thanks in advance
Hi, I have a number of signals and today I noticed that MQL5 updated the signal curves and statistics with wrong calculations. Is there a way to contact MQL5 customer service for that? I attached an example for one of my signals. 1- April P/L % wrong , 2- withdrawal dates are wrong, finally 3- total
Hi, I have created this simple system witch has the task of buying when the moving avegrae on dayli chart is above the price bid and the adx is below 30 while it has to sell when the moving average is above the bid price and the ADX is above 70; But I don't understand why it doesn't work , among
hello. I cant register a new vps (see the screenshot) Do anyone knows why? greets
Most technical analysis software provide a feature for importing data into them. This is particularly useful for offline analysis or back-testing a strategy on a specific dataset which may not be available directly through the software itself. I am wondering if MetaTrader has such a feature. If the
Can anyone reproduce this? Condition = buy with black candle. This does not work with the second symbol. WHY? Test viewed in visual mode. That drives me crazy
Hello, I seen in indonesia Youtubers. But they asked to buy it. My question can't we create it in our own? Any source available please let me know. Thanks, Shiva
At first, I can place a trade just by one click but now I have to click several times completing different instructions before the trade is placed. How do I rectify that
[Deleted]
Hello! I code my signal strategy in indicators, which in turn raise buy,sell or close events, which are sent to the chart in which my EA is attached. This is a fine implementation, since I can launch the indicator on multiple symbols, and have them include the symbol the signal is for, thus making
Hello everyone, I am looking for CFD senior market analysts that work only with FTSE Financial Ltd trade broker to help me with trading. I am flexible with any good deal. Thanks
hey everyone, in my code, I am trying to go through all symbols of a specific symbol group (or custom symbol group). I have no trouble looping through all symbols but could not figure out how to get symbols of a specific group ? thanks for your help ;)
hello, I have a problem when converting from mql4 to mql5. I would be glad if anyone can help. I can't find where I went wrong. I have defined as follows: #property indicator_buffers 15 double buf_Open[]; int OnInit () { IndicatorSetString ( INDICATOR_SHORTNAME , "usdind" );
Hi, I want to create an indicator and want to use there the iTrix indicator. How can I do this? I found this but I dont understand it for my case ^^ https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/127 following the code, where I have to implement this in the indicator... hm I think so :-) int start; if
Ciao, I have an EA which trades physical stocks at NASDAQ on a live account. Apart from the normal trading hours, there are pre and after hours. At these pre and after hours the spread between bid and ask is extremely high and often very far away from the latest price at normal opening hours. When I
I am trying to find definitions for the 6 'balance transaction types' supported by MT5. I can't seem to find simple definitions of what these mean (however they are often cited as an improvement over MT4. These include: Balance, Credit, Correction, Charge, Bonus, Commission, Agent, Interest. Can
Hi, Support Team, good day, Answers of below 2 questions: 1. After what action did the limitation appear? After paid the EA I bought, then, I got the limitation. <...> 2. Do you have other accounts on MQL5.com website? If yes, specify them. No, I don't How to do next? You charged to my credit card
As said in the subject. Also, is there any public competition for EA
Dear Service Desk https://www.mql5.com/en/users/startingfrom4/servicedesk/262619, I am ready to withdraw my fund. Please guide me so i can follow the rudiment set by your company laws. Thank you. Startingfrom4
Good afternoon, I have a subscriber who is unable to copy the signal. <...> Is there any explanatory link for me to forward to help you copy the signal properly
My company is a prop funding company and I see many other companies the same as ours have their own server as shown in the attachments below. We are NOT a broker but want our own 'server' so we can open demo accounts for our clients to trade on and select us as the 'server' on the account when
Backup your codes Logout if you are logged in the terminal Exit MT5 Open your browser ,go to mql5.com Change your password to be less than 10 characters Open MT5 Login with the new short password Close MT5 Open MT5 again Open the Editor Hit cloud protector Done Logout of the terminal Go to mql5.com
I was experimenting with the new Micro Oil Futures on Amp MCLEU21. I bought 1 micro lot, and it automatically charned me 4.46 as a synchronization. It also does the same thing in my Demo Account. (Nymex Oil Amount). What is that
Hi, as noted in this recent thread of mine, I'm trying to create a script that will copy my developed .ex5 files to other terminal's folders. After a failure attempt of doing that with MQL5's own functions, I tried appealing to classic cmd.exe commands. With that in mind, I successfully created a
My profile name is incorrect. How can I correct it? Thanks
hi, recently i approached at mql5 languages and I wanted to create a system that buys a certain day of week at certain time to sell the same day at different time ; You could help me ? I was thinking of creating an array of date and price , but i don't know if I do it right , and here in the
Hi, what kind of variable type should I choose, if I want to use combination of variable, for example multiplying x*y x:(datetime) & y(double)