General - page 370

To support users / devs that would like to test a product / library, please lower the minimum price limitation on market. I'm aware of the following rule in the market: The minimal price for all products in the Market is 30.00 USD. From this price the Market service charges 20% fee, i.e. when
Why is the value 1 when i multiply by (1) in brackets?? Am I missing something here? size*(2) = 2 But it seems those are the not values actually used in the code. In the watch window, multiplying by something in (brackets) causes the value to appear as whatever is in the brackets
[Deleted]
Hi there, When trying to upload a new optimized version of my product I get this message: File version must be higher then last product's version Can you please help me to decipher it? I don't know what to do! Thks in advance for your help. 
  New here  (1)
I am new here and would be glad to learn and know how everything works here
  vps payment  (4)
hi i want to know how should i pay for meta trader vps . with webmoney or my money in trading account in meta trader ? thanks 
Hi There; I have attached my Strategy Tester output on my strategy for easier reading. I ran the data for any given period of time but the tester only provides 1 days of results. ANy tips how i can extend the date with output. the parameters is for a full month or year even
My account is picking 0.01 as the lot size while the signal is doing 0.05 as the lot size. What could be the problem and how do I correct it
please explain what it is about, I give the signal and in one place I have 3 subscriptions, in the other I have 1. and before that there were 2 and 7 USD surcharges
Im getting an error called "OrderSelect Failed; error# 0 No error". How do I solve this. All help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance
Hey, lets get straight to the Point. Somehow i can not shoot screenshots during Backtests... Dunno why… Is it disabled during Backtests? Cause when i run it o a live Chart it works just fine thx in advance
Good night, does anyone know if there is/has any plugin that integrates MT5 with a site I'm building? Where my customers will enter with their MT5 login and password and viewed the trades made through the MAM account, can anyone tell me? If there is any technical issue with programming, api, or
2021.08.18 13:29:38.171 Core 1 2021.07.22 00:38:00 instant sell 0.01 EURUSD at 1.17947, close #332 (1.17947 / 1.17954 / 1.17947) what does the 3 numbers in the brackets mean
Does anyone know how to fix this
I have read most of the forum threads regarding this issue and cannot fix it. If the PC is running, the notifications work without any problems. When the PC is turned off, notifications are not sent to the phone. I am asking for help
MqlTradeRequest request; MqlTradeResult result; //--- zeroing the request and result values ZeroMemory (request); ZeroMemory (result); request.action = TRADE_ACTION_SLTP ; // type of trade operation request.position =
Hi, Just wanted to know if we can set our own password or do we have to make do with the auto-generated password received at the moment of subscribing to the forum? Thanks for helping out
Hi. I have a custom indicator on mql5 run successfully on my system; But on my friend system indicator not run and show the error 560 in journal tab. I can not find anything about error 560 and on the below link: https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/constants/errorswarnings/errorscompile what is error 560
[Deleted]
The strategy uses the following trading techniques: - loco - averaging - martingale - Free margin (deposit) 0% Algotrading The essence is as follows: We open lots on several instruments. When the instrument has jumped away to one side, we cover the profitable side and 'average'/'break' this
  VPS  (6)
Is it possible to somehow log in and see your graphs that are on your VPS
Hi, Is there a way to set push notification when account reach on a specific profit or loss in android or same we can set for desktop like notification alarm etc I'm asking if MT5 got default system Thanks
I tried to ring a sound whenever M1 High and Low's difference is greater than 0.01. However, the code below does not work when I attach the indicator to the chart, someone please help! //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //|
I recently subscribed to VPS service with this being my fourth time. However I'm not getting the push notifications as I used to previously even though all the charts have been loaded with expert advisors as expected. Please am I missing something
just purchased this but would like to add it to 5 accounts how can this be done
I have an issue with opening more than 13 terminals on the MT5 latest update. Previous versions were working without any problem (more than 13 terminals). But now when the 24th terminal opens, most operations on my PC fail. Strange things happen on the PC
hi, I downloaded metatrader 4 software from rt-trader.com . I logged into my real account but I can't see cryptos ? Could you tell me what's wrong or how can i solve this problem so that i can trade bitcoin vs usd from my pc. thanks
guys some help on this issue would be massive. I havent been coding for too long but am putting in the work and doing all research i can. I havent managed to figure out this problem hense me asking here. So on mt5 there are somecrypto pairs, LTC/USD BTC/USD etc... however when i try to backtest my
I want to rent ea and pay from MQL5 acc balance, but it keeps on being declined with message Payment Failed. Operation is not available. I can also not withdraw my funds as this operation is also not available. Anybody with advise
  Move VPS  (3)
Hi, can I move my VPS from one account running MT4 to another account running MT5, both accounts with the same broker
Hi I need VPS for multiple Trade accounts. Please do needful
Hi, i have bought 3 products from the mql5 market, however only one can be seen on my mt4 terminal. The other 2 are not on the market section of mt4 and even when i attempt installing from the mql5 platform to the mt4 terminal nothing happens, please help