General - page 379

Does anyone know if there is a way to use the vertical line, horizontal line, or the trendline during use of the strategy tester on MT5 platform? Thanks
Hi dears, why simple Windows update lead to deactivation of purchased EA
i have published one signal using friends account inventor account password but even if i removed signal completely still my friend not account use this trading account as signal , he gets errror account number is already in use. Please guide how i can remove signal completely so that other person...
Ola! tudo bem? Preciso de um robô que: Voce define quanto pode perder e ganhar no dia, ou quantidade de trades. caso ele bata esse numero, ele fecha o metatrader por algumas horas Se voce tentar abrir ele novamente, ele fecha automaticamente. tanto no gain, quanto no loss. tenho um exemplo aqui
Hi, fellow MT4 users. I have a simple logic in trading which in pseudo would be if (no order in the order pool) can long or short otherwise wait ; if (exists opened long order) { if(situation A meets) close order; } if (exists opened short order) { if(situation B meets) close order; } This first
  mt5 live update  (6)
2021.07.30 08:51:33.065 LiveUpdate download 'MT5CLW64' failed why live update fails
Hi all, How can I get fractal candle's index from Bill Williams Fractal indicator. I am asking because, since it is kinda repaint indicator I couldn't get that data using conventional iCustom indicator technique or even better approach, how can I calculate the last upper and lower fractal's prices
Dear Brother and Sister , Currently i try to top up my mlq5 fund to renew my signal subscription but system asking me to update my phone number. But , when i updated my phone in the profile and click save , the page appear phone already exists.choose another. How to solve my problem because I have
Hi can someone advise if I can use a remote desktop app with mql5 vps so I can see and control my synchronized robot on a chart
The website features the new Quotes section containing the relevant data on futures, financial and stock markets. It allows the monitoring of data from leading world exchanges and liquidity providers in real time. By utilizing such data, traders can stay up to date with any changes and take the
I need your help regarding MT4 or 5. I want to ask if somebody knows if MT4&5 has a feature to move the whole chart in any direction(up,down..)or to lock it, like in other plattforms which you can toggle between the free and lock mode? Thank you in Advance
Hi, there is a restriction in MT4 that you can run only up to 32 terminals (is there a way to run more anyway?). Is there similar restriction in MT5?      
dear members any idea how to open more than 12 Mt5 ? i have a badass server can hold over 300 mt5 but the problem that when im trying to open more than 12 its not even showing its running on the taskmanager ! any advice? thanks
I'm getting some zero-division errors in my code and I don't even know why, or how. I have tried checking the values in every possible way: How could that even be possible? My program is a bit heavy (and probably that is where the cause is), but even then, what could make the value pass the first
https://storage.mql5.io The website is insanely slow to log in and view your repository. It took me at least two minutes before I was able to log in and another two minutes before my repository would load up. I tried using different browsers, as well. Same result
Hi I started copying a new signal on metatrader 5 and I have many more positions than the ones listed on the signal provider mql5 webpage. It looks a if his trades are either broken down in smaller pieces or duplicated I also have some positions that should not be there if I refer to his current
The paid services of MQL5.community are becoming increasingly popular. Unfortunately, honest developers and traders are not the only ones attracted by them. We have to deal with a growing number of fraudsters trying to use our website for dubious financial transactions. Therefore, we have to...
For the past few days, I have been trading on demo and live MT4. I find that I make profit on MT4 and more losses on live account. I am using the same lot size, take profit and stop loss for live and demo. I was wondering whether broker manipulate the prices
HI, I Hello, I'm used to MT5, but now I have to work on MT5 I use the Tick Data Manager (TDS) software to import my Ticks to MT4, but to MT5 it's more complicated. I know that I have to go to the symbols, then the "tick" tab then "import Tick" But that's my problem, the import tick button is grayed
  Multiple Accounts  (27   1 2 3)
Hello, I want to be able to subscribe to multiple signal providers . Can I open multiple accounts for this purpose or is this against the terms of service? Thanks
Just as the title states... I downloaded a free EA, it is active. It is currently listed under Navigator > Indicators > Expert Advisors > Market. I'm clueless as to what else to do. It is not taking any trades or doing anything at all. I do see, when I open any chart, in the top right corner a
Hi, I am running an expert on a VPS with windows 2008 server as u see in the picture the error code is unreadable, anyone knows how to fix
Hi, I've noticed when uninstalling MT5 it leaves a lot of trash behind. That can be noticed by using Revo Uninstaller: Is there a technical reason for this
Hello again, I can't find signal provider on the MT5 terminal. I can find it on the website. How do I locate it on the MT5 terminal so I can subscribe? Br, Patrick
Hi, I am new on MT4. I was looking for an EA which allow me to add multiple TP on single trade. for example: Add a Stop loss at -20 pips Add Take Profit 1 at +20 pips Add Take Profit 2 at +30 pips SO basically when Take Profit 1 hit +20 pips it start operating as Stop loss. Trade will close once
I've been trying to figure out how to write data during optimization into file for about a week. I've tried paying people in Freelance section to figure it out. They don't understand it either. I want to write data on every tick into the Frame() and then write all of the data into a file. First I
I want to ask why the signal from my account is not published, I want to find subscribers, if this is the way, how can I get subscribers, if my signal is banned, I want to make money from mql5, please give me the solution, thx this is my signal channel <...>
hi guys, do you know whether mt5 support hitbtc for trading cryptos? if so, how can i link mt5 to my account in this broker, because i couldn't find this broker in mt5
Hey... the Trenline already exists, but i cant get the Pricelevel of it on the current bar... i tried it like this, but it still returns 0        double getCurrentPriceOfTrendLine(const string name){  int type = (int)ObjectGetInteger(0, name, OBJPROP_TYPE);  if(type == OBJ_TREND)  {    datetime dt1...