General - page 365

I would like to touch upon the very sensitive subject of MT4 and MT5 terminals. Their influence and popularity among users and brokers/DCs. For some reason the attitude to this terminal from the moderators (and not only) seemed to me negative. This terminal is "like a bone in the throat for the
How i could subscribe my signal via my other accounts free , as I have several trading accounts
Hey there, I have my own system and want to have people copy my trades by subscribing to my signal on MQL5. That's all pretty straightforward. But I'm also the type of neurotical person that just wants to have 1 account so that everything I do, trading wise, is in 1 place. What if I want to follow
  Installing EAs  (3)
Hi there, I hope you are all well. I am new to this forum and have a question regarding installation of EAs purchased from the market. When clicking on download I note that a dialog box from the website comes up which gives the option of installing it on an MT4 platform on my desktop. The problem is
  Bot and lots  (1)
When I make a bot myself, which buys when the rsi reaches 25 and sells when it reaches 70, do I have to choose how many lots it has to buy? Or is there an option that the bot buys as much as possible
Hello, I am new to mql5 and would appreciate some help with a the bot i am developing. I am trying to get the logic to open a single position for buying at a given time and the same goes for selling. However, i can't seem to get it right. I have managed to develop one that opens 2 positions when the
My robot has a parenthesis error. I can't figure it out for 2 weeks. When you close the parentheses directly, the number of eroro increases. I tried many ways but it didn't work. I need help. I add the robot
I've been doing pair trading with python on MT5. Sometimes when I close the position in a pair, one symbol was executed successfully while the other failed. Usually I wait a few minutes and run the same code again, and it would be closed successfully. But this often led to undesirable closing price
Hi everyone, I'm developing EAs for many years now and am a contributor of many FOSS . For a while now I thought about publishing my EA Framework. But since the forex world is a very scammy place, I fear the code will very soon appear somewhere without the copyright notice or some other people
Hi, I am signal provider here with decent money to trades, but the mql system is showing wrong warning on my signals which is affecting my business and I am not able to get subscriber for my signals. I want mql to please look into the matter and remove the warning. 2 months of trading with 500
Hey all! I'm using some libraries from the standard library in MQL5. Yet, I have some questions about some things related to performance. I'm mainly playing with CPositionInfo at the moment, my questions are the following: 1- Is there any performance/runtime advantage by using the class to create an
Greetings, I wanted to know if there is not yet a manual way to install custom indicators directly to the MetaTrader application on mobile phones or if this is being worked on. Thank you for your answer
I changed brokers and now my subscription wont show in my metatrader when i try to login with it. how do i change the broker in my subscription
Hi i am interested in using the mql5 server but I noticed that you can not select allow dll server. Does this mean that generally the ea’s and indicators that suggest you select allow dll server wont work. I’m using an ea that won’t trade if there is high impact news and uses ffcal indicator to not
I'm debugging using historical data, after the debugger hit my first break point, I go to "Charts -> Properties -> tick Show ask price line" and immediately the chart visual tester freeze. I need to stop debugging to be able to close the visual tester, if not it doesn't respond to anything at all. I
In mql4 I could just type iNameOfIndicator( Parameters ), now things seem a lot more complicated, am I missing something? Nvm, finally figured it out, will post how tomorrow, so tired
[Deleted]
Hello, I'm looking for someone who can make a small change to an indicator
  How do I contact the helpdesk?  (109   1 2 3 4 5 ... 10 11)
I couldn't find any contacts, do you know how to contact them? QIWI payment failed, although the account was debited
hi everyone, I just created a new signal but its disabled, how can I enable it? Best regards
There is noting in the event log and all I have in the mt4 log is this JR 0 11:22:58.242 Terminal exit with code 0 HS 0 11:22:58.286 Terminal stopped with 0 KK 0 11:22:58.295 Terminal shutdown with 0
  Cannot open MT5  (1)
I was using a demo account on MT5 without any problems but then it refused to open from the shortcut or from any other way. I uninstalled and reinstalled from various sources but still nothing. I tried using with or without a VPS but still nothing I've looked in the program files but can't see any
Hello World, I want to do some kind of #define dMACDMain 0 . . . #property indicator_label__dMACDMain+1__ "MACD Main (0)" . . . SetIndexBuffer(dMACDMain, MACDMain, INDICATOR_DATA); to get rid of silly errors, where these numbers get confused... So preprocessor should use dMACDMain, add 1 and
Hi Guys, When I backtest my EA in visual mode sometimes it shows the used indicators and sometimes not. I'm not recompiling the EA or anything, I just stop the test and start it again many times and sometimes the indicators are present and sometimes not. Im using the standard library to create de...
Dear all, I have one or maybe two problems with my MT5 on Mac . I am using an indicator that uses different MAs etc. in the background and signalizes Long/Short entry options with arrows. This is working but I often have the problem, that an arrow occurs but disappears immediately. What is
what im i doing wrong i downloaded alpari mt4 and after installation it refused to open and the chart could not be activated even when i clicked the logo to open it Another issue is when i downloaded from metatrader4.com the result of chart displayed was mt5 platform, what must i do
I submit there is a need for a class that can control the Strategy Tester from within EAs. This would be exceptionally handy when needing to control the speed of the testing, pausing, and or stopping the Tester altogether. Right now I'm using a pretty rudimentary method of calling keyboard events to
Once you post an indicator or ea in the marketplace can you go back in and change the price when ever you want to
i am not able subscribe to mql5 paid signal from my fxtm mt4 terminal . please help
The functionality of MetaTrader 5 iPhone mobile platform has been significantly upgraded. The latest version features a large number of innovations and improvements providing comfortable work in the financial markets right from the mobile device. First, we have added the ability to arrange a...