General - page 1167

I have used MT4 actively for FX, and now would like to trade futures algorithmically. MT5 would be my first choice, but despite many hours spent online searching brokers supporting live trading of futures on MT5 and contacting some which seemed to, I have not come across even a single one. I saw a...
I don't know if someone published a similar idea (here or anywhere), but I have one about a solution to we have a MetaTrader always running, i.e., a 365/24/7 online platform for Forex or any other market it is enabled. So, I hope sharing this idea we can study a way to make it reality, and maybe...
Hello, I have subscribed to a signal service, set up mt4, purchased a VPS in MT4 and..... It appears that the mt4 is copying x2 trades resulting in large losses, I have checked my account vs the history of the signal provider and I clearly have x2 trades where only 1x is listed. It seems to happen...
Hi Folks, Can you please suggest a pamm broker that allow 0.001 lot for GOLD . Generally 1lot=100 ounce. So if any broker you know please recommend.
Hallo. Someone on freelancer.com asked me to decompile some MQL for him. Is this legal from the point of view of mql5.com and/or from the point of view of MQL developers? Thanks for your answers in advance.
[Deleted]
Today, MT4 is updated version 798. But there is nothing that has been changed.How can i stop update automatically?I don`t need to update.It is a good-for-nothing. STOP! USELESS UPDATE!!! It is really annoying.
I can not register a virtual server because i got 3 minutes of free test time left but i can not use it. I can not select any payment options, neither can register a new virtual server to use the minutes left. Regards.
Hi! I created an account while ago on Metatrader 4 and after few months I stopped using it for couple weeks. When I tried to reenter again it didnt work. Would that be because i didnt use it for a while? In the right down corner shows up eighter comun error eighter no connected. I filled up...
[Deleted]
Hello, Is it possible to include the equity curve in the report generated by the MT5 trade history? Thank you!
Lot size choosing tips: 1,Trade risk should be 3 to 5% on every trade. 2, lot size should be choosed based on stoploss pips not by profit pips Example : capital is 1000$.. then u r risk capital is 30(3%) to 50$(5%) Formula choosing lot size : (Risk capital/ stop loss pips) *0.1 : lot size...
When Monday’s Eurogroup meeting concluded without an agreement between Greece and its creditors, it should have been game over for Athens. With pensioners at their breaking point and with local governments reluctant to comply with a decree mandating a sweep of excess cash reserves, the idea that...
  order error 133  (1)
2015.05.12 03:44:52.778 reaper_live_60 AUDUSD,H1: ORDER ERROR: 133: AUDUSD,0,0.01,0.7987,100,0.7958,0.8046,reaper,10754 hi guys, have loaded the platform up all good, but I can see that my bots are trying to place orders unsuccessfully with the above error, not sure what to do, please...
The Tesla Power Trends a very easy and intuitive visual indicator that works with the most probable combination to predict where the trend of prices are going. It is based on current feed and is updated each coming tick. This is a great tool for all kind of investors. What you see in the Screen Pair...
openinterest indicater is available in mt4
I have got a got special martingale money management strategy, I call it SENSIBLE MARTINGALE, that needs a system / Expert advisor. The money management is: If on losing trades, the next trade size is ‘added’ (aggressive mode = 0.01 > 0.02 > 0.03. or even less aggressive) rather than multiplied, it
CRUDE OIL: Vulnerable On Loss Of Momentum CRUDE OIL: Having Crude Oil rejected higher prices on negative candle formation the past week, it now looks to weaken on correction in the new week. On the upside, resistance resides at the 60.00 level where a break will expose the 61.00 level followed by...
[Deleted]
  MQL5 Hosting  (2)
Hello, After registering an account to a virtual server is it possible to transfers the montly rent to another account? Thank you!
Hello, I am quite new here, have seen some five trading platforms, but MT4 is the only one where I cannot find how to simply modify sound alerts. Most important is that I want a sound alert on order execution. Must be somewhere, can't find :(. I only have a sound alert when I place an order, a very...
  newbie  (2)
Anyone know how to launch mt4 so I can get live feed for demo?
I need someone to add the following functions into the indicator: Only display alert and arrows when the the stoch is ob/os.follow the trend, if it is down trend only give down arrows alerts.stochastics_divergence.mq4
EURUSD: Vulnerable On Corrective Threats EURUSD: Having capped its strength at the 1.1390 level to close marginally lower the past week, corrective pullback threats are building up. Resistance is seen at the 1.1300 level with a cut through here opening the door for more downside towards the 1.1390
[Deleted]
  Hedging Martingale.  (241   1 2 3 4 5 ... 24 25)
The idea came from watching a fixed lot martingale trade. The price did not correct for a long time, I had to manually open orders in the opposite direction, put S/L to B/S and wait for the price to turn around. Who has any ideas for such a robot (fully automatic)
  MetaTester Issue  (2)
Hello, I am using mt4 to develop an EA, i am a bit of a new bee with mql4, but I am not new to scripting and debugging. Now I would like to test my EA on H1 period, but for whatever reason the tester keeps using only the M1 data, or at least so it appears in the bar at the bottom of the tester. I...
Hi all, I'm new to MT4 EA and MQL4 coding. I've just got an EA from my friend but i found that the TrailingStop is not working properly. I've try to add a OrderCloseby function bur not working as well. There are no Errors but 5 warnings afther i compile the file. Can anyone tell me where is wrong...
Hi, I am having problem with my indicator, when some are suppose to be in the "indicator window" but they are on my main chart. I've reinstall and install the problem is still here, Can anyone help me. Thank you, David. The version i am using is MT4 Build 791. Here is an example:
  Delay Script  (9)
Is there a script or settings in metatrader once i put a buy or sell order, the order will execute for example 30 sec or 1 min later? I am looking for a way to delay my order by a set amount of seconds
The indicator ZigZag is in my roaming directory but I still get error 4802!!! I am logged on as administrator! C:\Users\samoye\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\D0E8209F77C8CF37AD8BF550E51FF075\MQL5\Indicators\ZigZag.ex5 2015.05.09 10:52:36.130 searchzigzag (GBPUSD,D1) cannot load custom...
  Button in MQL4  (2)
Hello, for my gui I need a button which reacts on clicking. Can you recommend something besides the option from MT4gui. Best regards yytrader
  Error webdings  (5)
Hi, I get a strange error. On top of windows where usually the name of indicators are displayed, the text shows in webdigns font. Its not all the time, just once in a while it switches itself to the webdings while trading. I really cant determine when, or on what event. It seems random. I use...
I try to catch the trend's turn I trade with the trend's direction A mix of both