Regarding Updates for the utilities

Hi, If I've purchased a utility through MQL5 website and, that utility developer updated the utility, will I get the notification before update?. or my old utility will updated automatically?.

If It updates automatically and the developer programmed malfunction utility. It may cause my account.

Kind Regards

Saravanakumar D:
Hi, If I've purchased a utility through MQL5 website and, that utility developer updated the utility, will I get the notification before update?. or my old utility will updated automatically?.

If It updates automatically and the developer programmed malfunction utility. It may cause my account.

Kind Regards

No, it will not be updated automatically, you need to update it manually yourself in your MT4/5 terminal when you receive the system message that the update is available.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

No, it will not be updated automatically, you need to update it manually yourself in your MT4/5 terminal when you receive the system message that the update is available.

Thank you. And If the program mismanage the account after the update. is there possible to get the older version back?.

Kind Regards

Saravanakumar D #:

Thank you. And If the program mismanage the account after the update. is there possible to get the older version back?.

Kind Regards

The only way to keep an older version is this: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/389650#comment_27986452

Eleni Anna Branou #:

The only way to keep an older version is this: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/389650#comment_27986452

That's is not good thing. If suppose buyer infected with Virus and need the older version. He could not get it back. even If he have purchased. because it's locked with OS installation. very unreliable.

Only best thing. The seller must give EX4,EX5 or MQ4,MQ5 and supporting files

Saravanakumar D #:

That's is not good thing. If suppose buyer infected with Virus and need the older version. He could not get it back. even If he have purchased. because it's locked with OS installation. very unreliable.

MQL5.com does not work like that.

Saravanakumar D #: That's is not good thing. If suppose buyer infected with Virus and need the older version. He could not get it back. even If he have purchased. because it's locked with OS installation. very unreliable.

If you don't like how the Market section works, then use the Freelance section to hire someone to code it for you. It's that simple!

Fernando Carreiro #:

If you don't like how the Market section works, then use the Freelance section to hire someone to code it for you. It's that simple!

Great Idea @Fernando Carreiro
Reason: