General - page 1913

The code did not cut and past corectly....I will post later.
Hi all, I am trying to get an EA to use this custom indicator, but no luck. If gives up and down arrows, and I have tried to get it to place buy and sell orders accordingly, but can't seem to figure it out. Does anyone know? Thanks. Matt
  "Common Error"  (3)
There is an issue plaguing all build 183's..for all brokers. Some say that 182 is actaully working, can't confirm. But 183 is definitely NOT working on ANY broker, live or demo. Edit: maybe due to FED Chairman announcement.
this is for 2 mount
  iMACD() function  (3)
In MT4 build 183 the MACD values returned by iMACD() function appears to be the opposite of the MACD values on the chart data window. Example: when iMACD() returns -0.000014 the data window says the value is +0.000014; it appears to switch the +/- signs for all values. Is this a glitch or am I...
Hi guys, I'm just beginning with metatrader and i have a basic question : I just want to place a buy order if the current high is higher than a number. But this code doesnt work: if(High[]>1.2) { blablabla } Can anyone help me?
  More early versions for mt4  (11   1 2)
I personally spent a lot of time testing 025 version on demo and real account. And I know that some people like more early versions.
Some versions for mt3 for your information.
Unless it is a bug, it would be good idea to make Terminal Experts Log file readable once I right click on it and try to open it. I am getting error message "file name.. is in use by another application and cannot be accessed" when I try to open it by the MS Wordpad.
In backtesting an expert of mine, I'm getting this error reported: "BB Trading stopped because of Stop Out" I'm hoping to get some guidance on what could be causing this and/or some suggestions on tracking down the cause.
I think it would be a good idea to clear the indicator buffers when time frames are switched. If I code things like entry/exit signals and switch TFs the new signals appear and some old ones are left over. I know I can zero the buffers myself, but would expect to work on a clean buffer when...
Hi, The shift parameter is missing when you try to insert the OsMA Indicator on a chart, but is available in the mq4 for the EA! I am using MT4 Build 183 (04 Oct 2005) version. Am I missing something here? ///Frank
  Volume trader  (8)
I am testing volume trader EA Volume_trader_v2 written by forexts (see in download area) and modification of this EA by giovanun. I am using two copies of MetaTrader 4 with alpari and neurex. Does anybody test it?
  I am sick  (24   1 2 3)
hello members of the forum I will have to stop during a few times all my tests of EA because my state of health was degraded and I cannot remain a long time on the PC I will try to follow your discussions from of differed. Thank you with all. I would try to intervene from time to time if I can. I...
  RSI_trader  (2)
Hi all, I am testing this system since 10/19.I have a profit of the 150 pips in the GBPUSD and have BUY in JPY since friday, floating -30 pips now,But I don't know the reason that it only opens one position for time. Cheers
  VTS TS Indicator  (3)
hi, have found New and GREAT indicator by VG and setka all EA idea with this indicators Welcome :cool: __
Hi, For example there is no extension drawing tools for Andrews pitchfork. Should include the add in function like warning lines, slinding parallel schiff lines....etc just to bring up this point, hope it may implement in the future. Regards okl
Hello request what is MetaTrader 4 *.mqh File :confused:
Hi. Im new to script writing and I have been having some problems testing my systems. For some reason, my custom indicators won't appear on the actual MetaTrade experts list, even though I save them. Is there a special process for implementing them? Thanks in advance
  spot gold  (2)
i was using metatrader with demo account and it was inside spot gold open 24 hours in a day ( not xauusd ) and international index... but yesterday i deleted the program (i had a problem in pc)...after a new download now there is only forex ... someone can help me?how i can find again spot gold?.....
PLEASE TELL US IF OR IS THERE A CHANCE YOU WILL KEEP THAT PROMISE! IT WOULD BE GREAT TO HAVE PRICE INCLUDED ON LINES AND CHANGE OF COLOR FOR INDIVIDUAL LINES FOR EXP. 786 LIME GREE AND 86 BLUE COLOR RETRACEMENT AND EXTENSION FOR 118 TO BE BLUE AND 127 LIME GREEN. VERY MUCH APRECIATED! FOREX TRADER
  subroutines...  (1)
I have not seen how to call functions and subroutines without having a seperate file. Do you have any examples of how to do this within the same mq4 file. Thanks, Dan
  OSMA HELP  (2)
THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY ernst773 IN MACD SECTION AND IT IS GREAT BUT I WAS THINKING OF OSMA BEING GREEN ABOVE ZERO LINE AND RED BELOW ZERO LINE! AND NOT A MIX! SORRY BUT THANK YOU ANYWAY! FOREX_TRADER
hello..someone knows the address of server metaquotes demo??...couse there there is not only forex..but index gold and stocks
Hey guys, This bug is really creating problems for me. Any idea when and if it can be fixed?? I e-mailed the support people with the source code, but no word. If you guys could help me with this I would really appreciate it. Thanks and take care. Matt Pavlovich
[Deleted]
  TSD still the best  (10)
Hi All, I am wondering if anyone is still using TSD MT3 versions 1.1 or 1.2. There hasent been much talk lately about it. I am running several versions of it now--all profitably. After the drawdown that it took a month ago when the weekly trend changed, I got out after som losses and I have been...
Hi, Yesterday, while I had an opened trade manually opened, I heard for the first time the sound expert.wav, first once from time to time then like crazy as the volatility was increasing on all the pairs. I checked the following points (while still listening the sound) : - I had no expert...
Preset for Envelopes 3.01 - From Todd e.3.01.mq4 (see this thread ) eurusd e.3.01 5m preset....and gbpusd e.3.01 5m preset.... Optimized pair presets for e.3.01. Optimized from Alpari 1m data dating back to 6.16.04, period converted to 5m. Save Presets in c:\programfiles\mt4\experts\presets. Attach...
I found a strategy that makes me over 50 pips a day and would like to integrate it into a reliable advisor. I built an advisor in Gorado and it puts me in at the wrong times. Is thier anyone that can build or fix the advisor to only put a trade in when the WMAs cross?
Please can anybody help I would like to have the EA recognize the first available Tick at or after tiem 00:00:00, in backtesting al that is needed is if (Hour()==0 && Minute()==0 && Seconds()>=00) But in live trading if the tick does not have the tiem stamp of 00:00:00 this instruction is false and...