General - page 1915

can anybody help? Why do I get this error ?, what can I do about it? and why do I get it in backtesting?
Hello MQL'ers... Can you lend a hand here...yes? Below I have set out the current environment as relates to the library file and the calling file. The LIBRARY file: -- I extracted some global functions and put into separate .mq4 file. -- I placed this compiled lib file in "...\libraries\" where...
  CoeffoLine_Hist  (34   1 2 3 4)
CoeffoLine_Hist The adviser on the basis of the indicator CoeffofLine. Idea simple: we Buy if the indicator from negative passes in a positive zone when passes from positive in negative - is closed BUY and opened Sell. The period of the indicator - 30. System like . Help please at whom there is time
  Channel Systems  (3)
Simple channel system for M15.
Indicator ASKBID Candle MT3 view Candels MT3 in MT4 with ASKBID https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/161/qq6.gif
  GC Oscillator  (4)
https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/1314-event-driven-programming I think this oscillator (documented in Ehlers section), is a very good exercise for this section. In fact I think we could develop as much indicators from Ehlers as possible. Figure 1. Easy Language Code to Compute the...
What is your best way to avoid flat tradings?
  Setting up from scratch  (11   1 2)
i have many questions about signal system, totally new to it 1. how do use .mql and .mq4 files? 2. which platform is this files for? 3. can they be used with interbankfx's platform?, if can how? if this is a wrong forum to posts my quesion, pls help be with an other link. i hope my questions are...
  Advanced GET  (53   1 2 3 4 5 6)
Does anyone know any program which converts data into GET data format? Or maybe there is a site, where it's possible to download 1H periods data in this format??? I would be very grateful for any info. I really feel limited with 1D charts on my GET
hi all my friends What I've to do when appear this " order sell limit 0.10 GBPUSD opening at 1.7724 sl: 1.7729 tp: 1.7699 failed " In the backtest its Ok... Tkx
  Step Indicators  (3)
Has anyone heard of the step indicators? StepMA_3D_v1.mq4 StepMA_Stoch_v1.mq4 StepMA_v1.mq4 I heard they do very well, just wondering if someone happen to have them sitting around. Lol. Thanks, -secXces And on a side note: Sorry not relative to this thread but https://www.forex-tsd...
I testing a EA an i have in source FileOpen function. Then this EA run in terminal it can write in file. Then i run it in Startegy Tester, the EA don't write anything. Can you help me ?
I create a theme and I can not attach a file. I use IE 6.02. I press the button "Manage Attachments" and nothing occurs . Help!
  Login's loop's  (7)
hi, i have problem i have run* MT4 newste version and more Broker Version and 20-1000 Server Login's Loop and no Logout's MT4 run on vServer!
I just installed and open demo account with IBFx. I loaded the sample EA "moving average" to a chart but I have no idea whether it is working? See picture below?
  Trading Indices  (6)
I'm trying to run an Expert on the Indices which recently appeared in the MT Demo. But the Expert does seem to be called just once (NQ100, Daily chart). Is this currently a limitation? Markus
  Improvements in forum  (15   1 2)
Please vote the homepage you prefer to see when you type 'www.forex-tsd.com': First one: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum Second one: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum? We changed homepage last week but perhaps previous one was more usefull.
Hi, I must be silly cause I can't find this basic function. How do I change the viewable order of indicator windows i.e. like the Customize Toolbar, you have an 'Up' and 'Down' buttons to change order. Cheers Martin
  Error 147 ??  (3)
What is error code 147 ?? Thanks.
  Robot Scalper  (5)
Here, to try to see with your adjustments of stoploss and give us your statements. I had tested in framtime M30 and there was a good succession of profits but also of very large losses. With you to undoubtedly test that with your new stoploss, the losses will be less are you sure of M1 because...
  Starter EA  (29   1 2 3)
Starter EA comes from the Strategybuilder forum. http://www.strategybuilderfx.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15274 I have been testing this EA in it's many form for about a month now. Right now, I have settled down with 2 of them: Starter v4 - default settings with some minor change, Attached on the 4...
  Robot Scalper  (9)
I found this little EA in MoneyTec. I am haveing good result from it. More test is needed tho. Testing is done in live demo account. No Backtest at all. My fields are: Robot Scalper GBPUSD: M1 S/L: 9 USDCHF: M1 S/L: 8 USDCAD: M1 S/L: 9 USD/JPY: M1 S/L: 9 EURUSD: M1 S/L: 8 EURCHF: M1 S/L: 9 the rest...
Released the new version of MetaTrader Data Center build 282 in which TCP/IP connection parameters are optimized and receiving of maximum and minimum daily prices has been fixed. Updating of MetaTrader Data Center will be automatically downloaded through LiveUpdate system. New build of MetaTrader...
Can anybody help me (i don't understand programming language). I have an indicator (in Indonesian language) that doesn't work in my meta trader. But this indicator work very well (before MT4 Build 173) can you fix this problem because everytime i copy n paste this program to my metatrader folder itu
Hi, everything is in the title : How can i get the minimum of the last X days ( with X>2) ?
Is there a custom indicator which will play an audible alert, perhaps a wav or MP3 file, when the (Bid) price hits a certain level ?
Hi guys, I would like to place a time based stop to exit my position, how can i do? Example : If the position is open since more than 10 bars, then close the position. How can i code that?
The Modelling quality being in the 38% range. Also I can never get any advisors that people say they make 1000 to show my profit over $70 or so dollars. I use Evert Tick in the settings and Optimization is unchecked. Use date is NOT checked. Am I doing something wrong?? My Broker is Interbank FX You...
  TSD Errors  (4)
  Braintrading EA  (14   1 2)
Braintrading EA