Applying indicators on indicators?

sorry if i'm offtopic, i'm trying to apply bollinger bands to RSI. Is there any way I can do this w/out creating a custom indicator? if not, any ideas how to go about doing this?

tradesauce:
sorry if i'm offtopic, i'm trying to apply bollinger bands to RSI. Is there any way I can do this w/out creating a custom indicator? if not, any ideas how to go about doing this?

Bollinger bands is in main window and RSI is in separate window.

I do not know how it should be apply on each other without coding.

U need to change this line

#property indicator_chart_window[/PHP] to this one [PHP]#property indicator_separate_window

Bol. bands on rsi

tradesauce:

not a good indicator. if you can put a bands on the oscillator then youll have something.

Is this what you mean, BB on RSI ?

Firedave:

Are those bands set to 2 standard devs?

Thruline:
Firedave: Are those bands set to 2 standard devs?

Yes, BB with 20 SMA and 2 Standard Deviations as the parameter. Hope this help

Hi,

ВВ is possible to impose on everything, but in the custom indicator.

Igor

Files:
bbamprsi.gif  23 kb
bbrsi_v1.mq4  4 kb

sorry if i missed it-

that BB thing is super- Ive always wondered how to super-impose indicators and am looking forward to checking this out! However, does one need to write code specific to each group of indicators to appear in one window? or is there an simpler way? Sorry if the answer went over my head in the previous posts. Thanks in advance!

BB on RSI

Hi...r u looking for this.....

i make this from MT4 indicators only ....no custom indicators used

Files:
bb-on-rsi.gif  10 kb

ok thats good to start...

so HOW did you do that? Please share your answer!

Thanks-

Taters

Reason: