General - page 1891

Hello I'd like to code an alert to be fired when price bar crosses an existing into the chart indicator, ie MA added through menu Insert -> Indicators -> Trend -> Moving Average and is visible into the Indicator List (Ctrl+I) Thus added MS is visible on chart but how could I found its current value
Hi , I want to get some values from Zig Zag indicator: 1.lasthigh 2.lastlow 3.lasthighpos 4.lastlowpos Please if someone can help please describe it. Thank you. Jeff
hi all how can i get a high and low to cloclite the fibonatci no. i wont to get it for 35 bars for 4H piriod . and after that drow the llines . thank u
Hello, Can somebody "translate" this code from MQL to MQL4 ? This is the MT3 indicator and I would like to use it on MT4. Please post the indicator here(the code or the mq4 file). Thank you. /*[[Name := Inverse Fisher Transform of RSI Link := Separate Window := Yes First Color := Chartreuse First...
  Stradegy Test!  (1)
Hi, I came across this problem before and gave up. Now I've encountered it again while trying to code another indicator. It is a common problem so I'm sure someone must know the answer. The question is, using iCustom or built in iIndicator functions, how do I access data from another time frame? I...
hi can enyone tall me what is the expirt code to trade 2 days a week only . or is ther link take abut it ? thank u
Hi Metaquotes, I was just wondering if the H4 historical data you provide on your demo server has been changed recently? Maybe you've decided to get your historical data from another supplier or something? The reason I ask is that I've developed a number of trading systems that provided a certain
For example, I want to devise an indicator in which if some condition is met, the indicator will set off to play the music of alarm1.wav. Is that available in MT4?
Hello, In standard 'C', is an 'unsigned char' the same as 'string' in MQL4? Thanks! -c
I've got a CCI indicator that I place a -144, 0 and 144 level on. Running it on 4 different pairs I've noticed that often one of these would disappear after a restart. It turns out that unless the levels are in an order of 0, -144, 144 they are somehow not retained after a restart and one of them...
  Larger Fx Broker  (5)
ONE QUESTION: What are the larger Forex Brokers all around the world not only in america and what are the larger with MT4? that is: What are the larger FOREX brokers and what are the most using the trading platform of Meta Quotes Language - MT4? Thanx for your answer
I noticed that an order is automatically split when a portion of a trade is exited. I would like to request a new feature that would enable a manual splitting of an order into multiple orders. Here's the scenario. Problem: Most traders trade using multiple lots. Typically, a trader will place...
I have just downloaded Metatrader 4 and I have inserted a new indicator in the 'Programs/Metatrader 4/ Experts/Indicators' File. However, it is not appearing in the Charts. I have uninstalled and re-downloaded Metatrader 4 again and again, but the indicator continues to not appear in the Charts....
Hello all :) I'm trying to convert MQLII code tou MQL4 code, but I have some questions about: // MQLII code Var : MyCondition(False); Vars : MyValue(1.2345); Variable : Counter(0); Variable : String(""); Variables : String1("Some string"); Variables : Counter(0); - What is the difference...
Hi I started trading live with forexua.com and I get a lot of requotes is that normal? I don't trade in news, I only trading in slow moving conditions. I set my expert on max 3 pips slip. And I get the price 3 pips away from the requested price almost every time. (It is in the quiet trading hours)
It would be faster to code text objects if extern color variables could be accessed from an array of type color/int. Wishlist when you have time. Take care.
hi, all, i saw a time tool for MT4, see the attach picture, is anyone has it? thx advance!
Hi, Appreciate your help to explain the full reason of this error, assuming it's very clear by the error message and the fact that every debugged information below is as usual: 1. The error caused by Ordersend function (buy), when the EURUSD price live is 1.1884. The params Price,Stop,TP...
Hi, I posted this quite a time ago on Alpari, no effective response. Apologies, I thought it was much the same: NB: I use experts with DLL imports, the Dll then call some COM functions. I now can still run when I restore the build 185. There has been a critical error Time : 2006.02.08 09...
HELP!!!! I have almost no hair left from pulling it out - lol Any of you programers out there - help would be appreciated!!!! I am trying to perform a routine each day at 00:00 GMT - this code works occasionally but is not picking up every single day (in a 30 day period picks up about 8 days) if...
Don't look now but there's a Feb 13th version of build 190. So we've got at least 6th, 10th and 13th. Is it possible MetaQuotes that you can fix your Auto Update mechanism to allow updating a different date version of the same build --OR-- simply increment the build number when you publish a new...
I can't log in to the demo server now with the new update. Any Idea's? Thanks Dlmod
How to auto re-create a pending order same as the previous order completed by take profit. Any Sample Code ? Thanks Matt
Someone please help, I have not been successfull in adding any new indicators to metatrader program since last two builds have been sent. I dont understand. Interbank customer service says I need mq4 and exe files now to make them work Where do i get exe files for indicators I have downloaded? They...
  Metatrader times  (2)
Hi..could someone help me? Are Metatrader charts updated in EST? or some other time standard? I am trading in Johannesburg..South Africa Thanks Guy Braun
  Close all orders  (2)
hi I need the code in expirt to close all orders I wrote this cood but its not working ... any one help me in this plzzzzzzzzz. ??? ------------- for (int j=0; j<OrdersTotal(); j++) { OrderSelect(j, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES); OrderPrint(); if ( OrderType() == OP_BUY ) { OrderClose(OrderTicket()...
Has the latest release of MetaQuotes had the backtesting feature enabled/repaired? If not do you guys have an idea when a working version will be released?
  Self-teaching EA  (25   1 2 3)
Read this http://forum.viac.ru/viewtopic.php?t=3746
  Multi-Lots  (14   1 2)
Another EA that I have been testing. It uses a theory of increasing lots to scale into positions and closes all positions at a level of profit specified by the user. I know there are several EAs that use this multi-lot theory. This one was written by Alejandro Galindo of elcactus.com. Other people...