General - page 1833

I understand PSAR does not, but what other indicators to not redraw and distort themselves????????????
  Demand & HPI index  (17   1 2)
Hi guys, I took a look to John Murphy's book. and i noticed those indicators: Demand Index (DI_ & Herrick Payoff Index (HPI) So iff anybody got a mq4, please post it here FarewellDesire
  Another website selling EA  (51   1 2 3 4 5 6)
HI Guys, Have a look at this website..... http://www.fx-ea.com/index.html I Found it while I was searching internet for EA Sellers...I am not sure if it is true/real or not..... What I dont understand is if they are making $$$$$$ then why are they selling it for that cheap..!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Babar
  Easy Language Tutorial!  (24   1 2 3)
Hi folks!I'll start soon writing a tutorial in Easy Language! I want to hear your opinion and is it worth the time?
Hey ya'll, Thanks for taking a peek at this question! What is faster / better for using indicator values in an EA: 1) using iCustom to get indicator values 2) taking custom indicator logic and putting it directly in the EA. I like iCustom, because it keeps things tidy, and up to date with any...
Hi Scorpion, This method as being found to be very successful on other forums but nobody as being able to write an EA for it could you please try it out. Thanks
Here is some eye candy for all you pip junkies that are compelled to trade news releases. Want more? just ask your sugardaddy and I will pimp you some more! Peace out. http://www.mytempdir.com/872720
Hallo, Here is a numerical sample of Pearson's correlation coefficient formula and the indictaor in wich i try to code it. Can anyone say me why the indicator shows incoerrect values? (it should be between 1 and -1). Thank you X Y 1 2 2 5 3 6
Is there an easy way to locate indicators if I know part of the name? I am also trying to find NonLagMA_v5. I found the NonLagMA_v5, it is buried in a rar achive from Asctrend thread.... Thanks....
Hello I am just wondering why MT uses 2 historical dbases for data, as i can see an HST file and one FXT. Wouldn't it have been better to have just one of these? I suggest that the next version of MT will have only one history data bank Thanks Genio
EDIT - 8-18-06 Duh... thanks, Doragio. I checked everywhere but the standard indicator. Attached is a setup using Bline
Some good thread about how to trade Heiken Ashi https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174884
Hi, After my EA loads, it stops working (it used to work before). Also when I hit F7 in metatrader, it doesnt bring up the EA property. At first I thought I was running out of memory for the EA thread so I increased it to "property stacksize 81915" but that still doesnt have any effect. Have I hit a...
Is there a way to filter the transactions in Terminal - Account History to NOT show the canceled orders? Barry
I want to code an ea to activiate during 3 different time periods. How would I set this up?? I am not sure how to code a nested if conditional statement in MQ4. Where is all the examples to follow to code this language?? The rough times would be between the following GMT times. 6 to 9 11 to 16...
Hello, please who have data 2001 from today?. i need it. thanks.
[Deleted]
Hi, I am approaching the group with the request that the attached Expert Advisor has two problems, which if any one can solve - will be great. 1. Trailing Stop is not executing 2. Stop Loss is not working and trade is closed before that - what may be the reason? I look forward from the group soon....
HI , I write a program with "Alpari metatrader". After I confirm it work with "Alpari metatrader". I put into "FXDD Metatrader", but the program can not function as it was in "Alpari Metatrader". The code which do not function properly is : int spread; spread=MarketInfo("GBPUSD",MODE_SPREAD); It...
[Deleted]
  FXengines  (4)
Hi, Is anyone here using the FXengines website to place their trades? I am a little wary about their research. A few years ago they published a paper on how pairs moved that they have since retracted. They are now sending these emails categorizing US news events with a "Star" based rating. I have...
Hi, I just downloaded some MT4 history data, M15, from 1999 to 2005. That's very useful for me. I wonder if I can transform this M15 data into H1 or H4 .... Thanks.
I have maxed out my lots allowed and I need a variable that I can set the number of trades (pending trades) that the EA enters simotaniously or within a few seconds. Can this be coded into the EA??
  Look for 00GMT  (1)
Hallo Everybody, I've problem with my Meta4 programming. I need to get price at 00GMT for today and last day ( Open, High, Low, Close ). Here's the program, it's draw vertikal line at 00 GMT. extern int GMT=00; #property indicator_chart_window int objCount;...
Hi sir I would like to know how to set the time alert? I live in the pacific standard time, but the broker I am using is in GMT time, now How do I get the GBPUSD alert time to work in the correct time. I have try the PST, it didn't work and the GMT time and it still doesn't work, and last I try the...
What do you think about STRADDLE method? I am getting very good results using this method, i dont know why some people create negative points about it.
[Deleted]
Ok im almost gave it up but how can i execute an order instant ? always when im firing the ea up it takes some times before the orders executes. is there a way to execute the orders instantly ? here is the code code begin RefreshRates(); OrderSend(Sym_1,OP_BUY,Lots,MarketInfo(Sym_1,MODE_ASK)...
I'd like to cut the trading time for the gbp/usd form 06:00 to 22:00. No Nightsession! Is this possible? thank you c18
  Lost in TimeZone  (2)
I am totally confused with timezones and GMT for some of these trading systems, can someone clarify for me the following scenario: TimeZone is stated as "Difference between server time and local time" and TimeTrade is stated as "Local time of opening orders." News from UK comes out at 4:30 AM EST
Does anyone know the source and setup for this ea? http://www.lightpatch.com/forex/Results_2006_08_04_AUG04/multi%20lot%20scalper%20p%20day.mql%20%20m5.htm
  Data & Comments  (5)
Is there any way of placing either the indicator Comments or Data read outs from the indicator into a separate window, I notice some indicators on this forum have Data in a separate window but I cannot see how they do it as they are only ex4 files, if this were possible then you could have one...
What statement can I use to place a indicator as a seperate window, but also place it at the top of the screen versus the bottom??? Dave<<< Appreciate your input!