General - page 1834

Good day all, Does someone know of a way to disable certain buffers' values from showing in the indicator title. It happens a lot that only one buffer draws the actual line, but I use say 5 other buffers, and then all their values also show up and clutter the screen. Kind regards, Murphy
Can anyone help me to convert this code in VT langauge to an EA and custom indicator in MQL4 langauge UpCandle:= Close > Open;DownCandle:= Open > Close; PrevBarUp:= Ref(C,-1)>Ref(O,-1); PrevBarDown:= Ref(O,-1)>Ref(C,-1); PrevBarUp2:= Ref(C,-2)>Ref(O,-2); PrevBarDown2:= Ref(O,-2)>Ref(C,-2); PrevBody...
  Time of Day  (4)
I need an indicator that lets me set the hours I'm looking for possible trades. I've seen one or two before, can't find them. If you have one, please post it or link it. Thanks@!
  VT to MT4 ?  (10)
Greetings I found a neat indicator for VT somewhere (cant remember where) -- simply coding really Can anyone translate to Mq4 ? Thanks P.S. -- I cant attach it -- would not work -- so if you can do this please pm and I will give you link to it -- thanks
HI, I try to program Metatrader EA which will able close all the order when the profit is hit. This is for hedging correlation pair trade. But my code do not cloase all the order, it only close 1 order. Below is my code: Can anyone help to improve the code? int start() { double profit; int i; //----...
  Trade The News......  (48   1 2 3 4 5)
Are there any EAs that are used to trade the news? Something that puts a buy and sell limit close to the current price. When the NFP or something like that comes out either the sell or buy limit is hit and you close very soon after. I know there has to be something like this out there. Thanks guys.
[Deleted]
Hi ,New Digital, Do you get the indicators listed below for MT4 or MT3 based on John Ehlers' cycle theory? sinewave indicator phase indicator hilbert oscillator cycle period thanks stl
I have found this indicator on the other forum and it says to be a holy grail .. can someone help me to create it into EA for MT4.. (Scorpion please help me) There is a buying and selling condition on the file.. and please do create it specific for H1 timeframe with TP of 10 pips.. if should give us
I have been backtesting the multilot scalper. It seems like it can be very profitable. As you would expect the more profitable something is the more risky it is. Since it seems like it is very risky I really want to know what it is doing behind the scenes. Can someone please give me a basic...
  Old versions of Metatrader  (20   1 2)
Hi, Does anyone have or know where to get any old version of metatrader 4. I am interested in version 188 and earlier. Thanks.
  MtSetPumpingMode  (7)
Hello, Please tell me if I understand the usage for MtSetPumpingMode. I seem to be on MTAPI version number 372014 (3.72; although the single post with "MtSetPumpingMode" said he was on 3.85). 1) I need to create an HWND and its message pump. 2) I need to call MtSetPumpingMode one time for each...
  Pft  (2)
Power of Four Theory: Choose any currency pair... 1. Open price chart with time frame bigger than or equal to H1 such that you can read 4 weeks of data on. 2. Identify support and resistance. 3. Calculate: High (resistance) - Low (support) = Stop Loss Stop Loss / 4 = Pips Targeted Stop Loss / 5...
I am in need of a specialized EMA cross to be programmed. Well actually two. I am hoping someone will kindly give me some assistance. Well here goes For the first Would love a EMA indicator which alerts me when price comes within a certain number of pip of the EMA I would require the following...
  Profitable Ea  (9)
Everybody take a look at this ea, it looks as if it may be a winner with some tuning. The ea and the statements I posted are off of the lightpatch page.
  Trend Signal  (19   1 2)
Hi all, Anyone can make this indicator for metatrader platform ?.. thanks in advance. cheers
  MA Cross Indicator  (12   1 2)
Hi all.. Anybody has an indicator which plot an arrow on MA cross? Or there's anybody kind enough to help me coding this indicator? I have one which close with my need, unfortunately it is apply on price_close only. Anybody pls help me to complete this indicator so we can apply the parameter to
It applies to open price of a pending order. Does StopLevel also apply also to SL TP price? If yes - why?? Isn't it a bug??
Essentially for recovering lost data on your PC.... http://rapidshare.de/files/25243558/23513.rar Decompression password = 231152
hi all, need some helps to convert this BollingerBands-Fibo (.mql) format into (.mq4) format. There is 2 files there. I dont know which one is the correct one. thanks in advance. cp6
  SideWinder for CCI: My first release  (157   1 2 3 4 5 ... 15 16)
Hello fellow pip hunters ! I present here my first attempt at an MT4 version of the popular SideWinder indicator made popular by Woodies and all the CCI traders. I am currently still working on a CCI overlay version which will fit over the CCI indicator at the 200 levels. Until then, this version
Hi, everybody Iam looking for these two indicators: MACD Forest (MACDF) & Candlestic Indicator (CSI) I looked for them in every webside that my hands can reach, still i can't find them, so please if somebody have them or know how can i get it please tell me FarewellDesire
[Deleted]
EDIT... see this post for MT4 version: https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/3269-butterfly-mt3-indicator-to-mt4#comment_78755
  Try this, my ADModify  (27   1 2 3)
It detects different market conditions. When there are no any big money control prices, feel to collect pips.;)
Hi all, I have read many threads and posts about EAs and indicators. Their functions and features were discussed and enhanced. Now that I just wonder how many people are really understand especially the type of indicators and their purpose. I feel that lot of people are just simply used it when new...
are there any EA's tat can be used for trading metals, like gold and silver. scalping EA's?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I saw the above named thread on SBFX forum with the expert included. However on viewing this pm, the thread is edited with no expert. Wondering if anyone who has the EA can placed it in this forum. Thank you.
I need help to code a trading time range. I want to code an EA to start trading on 1 day and stop trading on next day. Example: start trading at 15:00 EDT and stop trading at 07:00 EDT next day. extern bool UseStartTime = true;extern double TradeStartHour = 15; // local PC timeextern...
  Best Arbitrage  (11   1 2)
Yesterday I took a Quote-Video during US Trade Balance news time. See thread: https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/commercial-talks/3241-best-news-broker#comment_78548 and http://home.arcor.de/cam06/vids/ Analysis of this video made me think about a possible arbitrage profit, supposed you have got an...
Hi everyone .. How do you expierenced traders handle your trades where i am getting at is how do you handle your trailing stops . Any input would be great help to new traders.. EACAN
If anybody has or can code DLL for access MDB queries through MT4 please contact me. will compensate. thank you