General - page 1826

Spencer FX  (2)
Has anyone heard of spencerfx.com.. They are a mt4 broker with low spreads. I think they are cleared with forex liquidity. Any info on them ?
Hi guys, I´m new in programming mql4 und so I need your help. Here is the setup: Time=9.30 GMT so do buy 1 lot at market (trailling stop 25 pips) and sell 1 lot at market (trailling stop 25 pips). This setup I want to trade every day and just adjust the trailling stop. Thanks for your help...
Does MT4 have "sprintf" type function? I wanted to print datetime in "hh:mm:ss" but TimeToStr drops the seconds. And in such a case, I have to write my own subroutine that will retunr datetime in "hh:mm:ss" (but not h:m:ss). The only way I currently know how to do with MT4 is through the use of...
I would like to be able to plot MACD from 1HR and 4HR along with my 15m MACD on 15m chart. Could someone please guide me in the right direction? TIA Would look something like this If that link don't work i've attached the same image
Have you heard about FOREX? How currencies are traded? When you think about Forex, what do you think of first? Which aspects of Forex are important, which are essential, and which ones can you take or leave? You be the judge. Let's talk about FOREX and advantages of FOREX trading. The good...
Could you please tell me what the problem in this Indicator.‎ It must put a signals when the RSI cross its MA, but it doesn't.‎ Could you please see why ?‎ Sorry But I'm neiwbe in programming .‎
Hello, Is it possibble to change the look of the new builds' arrows placed at TradeFunctions? (eg. to hide the grey circle around them). I can only change the colour, but only that,eg. CLR_NONE has no effect. If it had, at least I could write a function to hide them, and draw something smaller....
  Where are you from?  (27   1 2 3)
Choose your continent or the continent closest to you from where you are currently trading Forex.
Hi all, i'd like to show my account details (current trades, closed trades, active balance and so on) to other users through external connection. Is there a way with mt4 or some other external tool to show these details in real-time acting like a server where they can connect and see account details...
GridMaster EA I am using the GridMaster on MT3 FXdirectdealer but need further direction from anyone on this forum. Within 2-3 weeks the eqiuty has risen from 50,000 to over 85000 currently on GBP 15 minute chart. My questions follows: 1. Anyone ready to share their experience with this EA? 2. How...
I try to test my EA with historical data but i have just this month history. how can i test with 2005 or something else. 2006.09.22 18:12:56 MYEA: no data for testing
  EA trailing stop  (6)
Hi, Need help. I'm trying to find an simple EA with trailing stop. I want to open my orders manually and that the EA put the trailing stops. Is that possible? Thanks alot
This EA is very profitable in Metatrader 3. Can somone convert it to MQL4.
[Deleted]
Recently I have noticed on at least four times, FXDD has closed an order one or two pips away from the stoploss, where the stoploss should not have triggered. For example, my stoploss on a sell was 1.2626 but FXDD closed on a bar where the high was 1.2624. Demo acct only, but I'm having doubts now...
I think if someone helps me get off the ground, I can learn to build, tweak, whatever. buy signal when at the MACD +cross. buy only when the RSI is level or moving up the last 3 periods, and above 50 buy only when exp MA 13, is above 34, 34 is above 89, and the 89 is up or even the last three...
Hi, id like to request another thing. can MT automaticly calculate World Market Hours and make Color Period separator for them. And Period separator colours are customable. Many Thanks, Ricky
  Zero Line LSMA  (1)
Anybody can post or direct to .mq4 color LSMA indicator that is on the zero line or complete double Woodie CCI with color LSMA indicator that is on the zero line See charts attached. Thanks, euro
It would be great to have an account balance column in the trading history, and in the reports.
I am using the handphone model Palm600, it has MetaTrader for Palm 1.72 installed, but i cant log in, it says error in net(1212).Is it because my IP address or port setting is wrong? Can anyone help me?
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2006, the interview with Patrick Nouvion has been posted. Patrick says about his work in the Interbank FX, Championship and about Automated Trading: I was in Vegas for the Forex Traders Expo last week or so, and still a lot of people came to me...
I have a novice question, does anyone know if you can create a signal in MT4 that would alert me, for example if the CCI crosses above or below 100? Would that be an expert advisor? Thanks!
After some failed attempts at properly seting up the filter for the Laguerre indicator I deiceided to post here to get some help from experienced programers. Please see in those pictures below, specially look at the last peak (highest high) on the Laguerre RSI indicator, the filter line moves
Hello, How to add a day at a datetime variable ? My code : datetime dtDateTest = D'2004.01.01 00:00'; datetime dtDateTestPlusOne; dtDateTestPlusOne = dtDateTest + ??????? ; Thanks, Pierre2006
Hello, 1. Is an MT4 Expert Advisor (EA) a 'machine to make money'? If yes, why do they ( http://codebase.mql4.com/experts ) provide free EA? Do you know other websites providing free EA or indicators or scripts (for MT4)? 2. A main rule for successful trading says: 'Let the profit grow and cut...
Hi, id like to request feature to enable fast zoom like windows magnifier. i request this feature cos i think many traders are using lappy or single pc with only 1 monitor its not convinient enough to zoom in and zoom out on a chart. What i had in mind is zoom window appears replacing the arrow...
  A Wonderful EA  (4)
http://www34.websamba.com/fxwat/
  I am out of here...  (32   1 2 3 4)
I am so done with this trading platform . Two words..it sucks. I have been using Interbank FX and I am so done with them. Here is why most of indicators don't work well with Metatrader . I am used to seeing a candle on the "dot". That is trully candle/minute. Well not with those charts you don't
The reason I haven't visited the forum often is because of the development of this Economic Calendar. It's web-based, fast, sophisticated, rock-solid and most importantly FREE! Use the Advance Economic Calendar for Forex Trading now! If you have website and wish to place the lite version of this...
  EA FireBird  (5)