General - page 913

Events ahead?  (6)
Hello, what do you think are the next big forex news ahead causing trends? Big happenings like the actual Brexit? Kind regards
Below is the attached Buy Stop and Sell Stop EA. Please do we have any one in the room that has Buy Limit and Sell Limit EA, or a good coder that can make the EA start opening positions based on Buy Limit and Sell Limit. Thank you
Hi! I looking for a way to export indicator results to a .txt or .csv file, because i want to make some neural network indicators for metatrader by linking the indicators to some external dlls i'll make. The problem is that i need data to train the networks and i've found no way to export indicator
So I can see what the market is doing by looking at it and I know whether to favour buy or sell signals in terms of entering a trade. Trouble is that my EA code doesn't have eyes and so I need it to be able to figure that out in a different way. What indicators and/or techniques do people use to...
CL_EC_02_GUIManualTrading Attached Image Similar to my Manual trading back tester, this EA also allows trader to quickly open and close trades. This time instead of using hot keys, we use a GUI control panel. This EA also is designed to be used in both forward and back testing. The key advantage of...
i want to plot an arrow on my chart but am only able to put it below or above a candle, how can i align it to top left or right corner ObjectCreate(0,"signal2"+Symbol()+objName,OBJ_ARROW,0,0,0);            ObjectSetInteger(0,"signal2"+Symbol()+objName,OBJPROP_YDISTANCE...
hi I want to deposit money and start trading Forex on active account but I have no broker , can you help me ?
This is the first time I've had this issue. Every time I click install, it just simply does nothing.
I would like to relay my trading on with auto trading system to trade for me. which one is the best systtem do you think?
Hi, I am trying to obtain reliable information on strongest against weakest currency pairs to help with trading decisions. Any ideas for good websites and indicators (MT4) that traders are using at the moment? Thanks, Jan
  Change the lot  (3)
Hello, I want to buy some forex, but I can't change the lot. I only have 100$ and I can't make any trades now because of the lot. How can I change this, I just want to make some trades with little amounts. And if possible also leveraged trades. How can I do this?
Silly question I know, but when I go to security and put in my number there's no save or add button. It just sits there and when I leave the screen it's not saved. I can't find where anyone else has this problem so I'm sure I'm missing something obvious but I could use another set of eyes. Thanks,
Hi fellas I'm reasonably new to this but have no problems on other platforms.  In Dec I bought 2x 400euro lots of Ether.  Now it says my balance is 26.89? If I can give one example, the first 400 euro lot I bought at 738.80, then on my statement it gives a closed price (647.61), overnight interest...
This EA never loss.But it has got a few bug. Bug 1- First and second order's lots are replication. They must be different. For example: First order is 0.01 lot Buy Second order is 0.02 lot Sell But this EA First order is 0.01 lot Buy Second order is 0.01 lot Sell Bug 2- İt runs only 1 TP and It...
Hi, my recent broker only offers 6 crypto currencies, but I would like to trade more. What do you use?! Thanks
  Crypto currency  (4)
Is it possible to trade crypto currency om on the MT platform
Hi guys, I have set the Take Profit to a certain amount. The market is now closed and the price has gone way past my TP. What actually happens when the market opens? Will the TP take place at my set price or market price?
  Account ProCent  (18   1 2)
Is there anyone who like me is a signal Provider with Cent account that had the rating canceled and transferred its own signal as free? I received a message from a moderator who said: cent accounts are not paid and will be considered as demos. My service cost $48 now is FREE... Does anyone know give
hi all, is there an indicator that displays the closed trades as a curve on a line chart? thnx in advance
  HOT:  (1)
Can someone advice me about available robots which can reopen closed( finished) positions(again and again if required) in forms of pending orders , i will desing pending orders myself Thank you!
  Do you know how to make canals?  (120   1 2 3 4 5 ... 11 12)
Friends, there is almost no trade, it's time to get into theory. Having drawn a fun picture, let's discuss working in a channel. My humble opinion, the channel is an auxiliary tool and serves to confirm a signal received in some other way. HP channel
Hi all when backtesting with MT5, optimisation field set to "slow", I often get only one agent available from the MQL5 cloud networks (actually, 1 from "MQL5 cloud Europe 1" and 1 from "MQL5 CLoud USA"). SOmetimes I get hundreds, sometimes I get only one. Is that because there are very few avaiable,...
Hi, Can someone fix that indicator? It's sometimes late. It gives the signal after 3 candles. 1 candle is ok. Thanks!
I'm running the tester from the command line using: terminal64.exe /config:tester.ini This all works well and good. When optimizing, it creates a single .xml spreadsheet of results. What I would like is to have the results of multiple runs go into the same .xml spreadsheet. As per the documentation,...
Hi fellow traders. I have just started a new signal service recently and I have one subscriber so far. I have a few questions bothering me and I hope that there would be some kind traders out there who could clarify my queries.  1) I have one subscriber who has subscribed to my signal yesterday but...
Hi,    I'm new to MetaTrader. I'm trying to find if I can connect my In-House application with MT5 or not?  My In-House application is in C++, running on Linux operating system.    I'm looking for connecting my application with MT5, and receive market data feed and send orders for trade from my...
I would like to have the option of a VPS but when I right-click on my live account in the Navigator it doesn’t have the option “Register a Virtual Server”. Is there something I need to do please?
PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP ME  A SOUND ALERT WITH THIS INDICATOR
I wish a successful 2018. Today i found the reason, why my system slowed down since having built a "custom symbol". I just built one, deriving from only 3 symbols, connected by just add, divide and multiply and activated it in the symbol list. I checked it in a chart- full function. Wonderful...
  Array selection  (1)
Arr_1[];Arr_2[];Arr_3[];..................Arr_99[]; it is possible to approach something like this    int nar = 2;   ArrayResize("Ar_"+nar, 1); instead of this  ArrayResize(Ar_2, 1); To select which array we are working with