General - page 1809

can any one create this inderctor it will be very usefull .....hull ma of adx ( apply function of hull ma on adx vale instead of price close ...)................. by this indecator we can know when the adx is up & down ..to know the sterngth of trend.. .
This must be simple for programmers, but is hard for me... I am looking for a Ema cross indicator, but one ema for example ema6 must have shift -1. All i find is the regular cross of ema's but without shift option. Can someone help me please?
Hi Can somebody please tell me how to define a persistant variable i.e a variable that maintains it's value through each loop of the code and is not reset. Many Thanks scouseman
Same data, same expert running on 1 minute timeframe everytick. Build 198: Profit factor=11.15, Total trades=1115, Profit trades=95.96% Build 200: Profit factor= 0.81, Total trades= 185, Profit trades=73.51% This is the case with all my experts, all build 198 big winners are build 200 big...
  Build 200 Bug?  (1)
Slawa, I used to generate a fxt file from tick data and then move it to the history directory so then I got 99% Modeling quality. with the new update it ignores the generated fxt file, and the quality on the same EA, M1 went down to 25% the last version 198 was good now I dont know what to do with...
Hi Metaquotes, Quite a number of times each day, I'm getting orders rejected by the trading server with an "[Invalid S/L or T/P]" error, only to have the order accepted if I try it again. The section of log below shows this for a USDCAD trade... 10:30:00 '457682': instant order sell 12.50 USDCAD...
[Deleted]
Is there an indicator that draws accurate Fibinacci lines and explains how to read them?? Thank you for any help you can give.
I need tool for duplicate trades from one terminal on other terminals. I suppose there will be program for translate trades from 1st terminal and other for receive. How it can be realized ? Thanks.
I am currently developing an expert which is used on the 1min chart. However it needs to know the values of the 3/8 and 5/8 murrey lines on a 5min chart. How do I get this data? I've tried using: fivethree=iCustom(Symbol(),PERIOD_M5, "Murrey_Math_MT4_VG_3_5",5, 0);fivefive=iCustom(Symbol(),PERIOD_M5...
  custom indicator  (2)
I would like to add a custom indicator. I only have the ex4 file (no mq4 file) When I put the file in the "expert\indicators" folder, and restart MT4, my file is deleted by MT4 What is the problem? Chris
I have a simple EA that open buy orders at Ask price or sell orders at Bid Price. When I'm tring to backtest it, I'm getting errors regarding to the open price of the trade. How can It be ??? Attached here the output of the jurnal with those errors. I have Printed all the variables that I pass to...
This EA was programmed for me to put in a trade when all conditions are met. But I would like it to give me an alert (sound or WAV) when all conditions are met Instead of putting in a live trade. I have other time frames I look at and want to confirm when the alert sounds then enter the trade
  Profit/Loss - 221/3  (81   1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9)
I am developeing an ea what is perfomeing very well but to take more profit I want that it would open trades only if eur/usd,gbp/usd are going in same direction and usd/chf,usd/jpy are going in different direction. I started to trading manually and entered if 2 was in same direction and other two...
  EA Help  (6)
Hi, I need an EA which will buy/sell when EMA crosses and take profit when it crosses again. Then follow by buy or sell when it takes the profit. This EA will allow me to change the EMA setting and also the chart that i want to use for. Is there anyone can help me to create one? Or can i find it in...
Try this script : // BUG IN MQL4 double A=1.2751; double B=1.2735; int C; int start() { C=(A-B)/0.0016; if(C != 1) Comment("BUG IN MQL4 : (1.2751-1.2735)/0.0016 NOT EQUAL TO 1 !!!"); return(0); } Hi metaquotes, could you please fix the double calculation bug...
Slawa, Is it normal that data somewhat differ between Interbank's demo and real accounts? If so is it just coincidental or intentional?
Is it possible to write a Custom Indicator wherein "Levels" are predefined so I dont have to input them everytime I attach the Indicator to the chart.
Hello, I am looking for an expert advisor that will Reverse my position every time MA crosses price level. Do You know any ?? please help ! maby it is very simple to write .. ?? thanks for reply.
  ObjectSetText()  (2)
I would like to display text vertically using font "Terminal" (as each of it's characters are of the same width) so that my function can calculate where best to display the text, but my trials have not been successfull. If font "Terminal" at angle 90 display can not be used then a conversion...
Question is quite simple ... I wanted for a while now to open up a couple of accounts with some MT4 brokers. Have been doing some demo testing but I think that it's time to jump in with some real money. So, who is your favourite broker? for live trading of course! Maybe, I'll gather a list of...
[Deleted]
in mql4 script, how does one anchor an object on the right side of the screen? by anchor i mean that it will stay in teh same place no matter how you scroll,
Hi I have built EA's and usually utilize a parabolic for trailing but a new EA I have requires 'instant response' trailing. I cant seem to get my head around it and every attempt has failed. Best I can do results in only one calculation per one minute candle and for example if it were a BUY then the
  Brokers list  (3)
Hello, Can you publish on your web page list of brokers with MT platform? In your news page you writen that you have 100 brokers with mt plaform, but when i use google i find very small procent of them. I mean that this can help a lot of people, you have great platform but finding good trading...
Dear Boaders, Does anyone have any idea how to code the EA to access to Excel file to stop trading during news time. Something like DDE . My idea is to access news time from an excel file for all the news time.
Here is the result of a test of my first Expert Advisor, which runs on the EUR/USD hourly chart. This EA takes only one trade at a time, and for this test, the trade size was fixed at 3 mini lots per trade. This backtest spans less than two years, from January 3, 2005 to November 14, 2006. A total...
  Tester in MT4 Build 200  (35   1 2 3 4)
I ran two tests. One with build 198 with and Alpari Data. The other with build 200. Dates 2005/01/03 thru 2006/09/30. GBP/USD Both results with 90% quality. Results are posted below. Alpari data first.
  MultipleCloseBy  (2)
Hello ! Is the function MultipleCloseBy() accessible from an EA ? I do not see it anywhere. Thanks for your answer, Michel
When will MT4 take advantage of the new Core Duo chips?
Would you link where can I download M1 data history from, and it must be from real server not from demo, so I can guarantee very good model-quality. It must be at least from 2003 up to today. I know one option http://www.metatrader.info/node/67 , but download-file is yet removed, look at it. Please...