Best EA

I would like to know the best ea out there performance wise, and also why it is the best ea.

kindly specify other ea please.

Phoenix and TerminatorV2 !!!

davidke20:
Phoenix and TerminatorV2 !!!

What are the good points of these ea's , where can one get them, what time frames are best for them, what is the average pay off for them, what settings are used.

kindly specify.

ea

MagicRSI ???

junglelion:
What are the good points of these ea's , where can one get them, what time frames are best for them, what is the average pay off for them, what settings are used. kindly specify.

Please, do a little search by yourself ! Nobody is here to serve you 3k$ every month on a silver plate !

Whoever marked "OTHER" please list the EA you are using, not that it matters to me, but i think it would be interesting to see what EA's people on this board are using.

Terminator

Terminator or another new hybrid Predator(continued threads) are performing extremely well, if traded with the suggested low leverage.

Both EA`s are not suited for very small accounts,since they are Martingale EA`s.

IBFX can be traded with 2500 USD in nano lots, but usually 25k USD is the minimum capital needed.

Terminator has generated well over 50% in real trading at IBFX in the past 3 month.

Please visit the respective threads to learn more about the two hybrids of 10point3.

Tom and Bluto, among others have done an outstanding and very professional job in keeping all information up to date and the posts well organized.

Excellent setting files and readme files as well in there.

These EA`s can only be found in the Elite section.

Janus

EA good result anyone??

Every good EA always has a good result on the backtest,

But on your forward test, who knows?

especially when you see your position with great loss, will you close manually or just let it run with your EA?

I am still running forward test for EA, but I'd rather using manual trading.

i tested Firebird on a demo account, after initial profits it went into losses, using default settings.

Backtesting was not good either, different pairs gave different payoff values, some even negative on H4 TF

I am testing phoenix now, so far so good, lets see what I come up with in 10 days or so on it.

I would like to have a list of the best brokers which can be trusted who use the MT4 platform, where I can use a good EA on a live account.

I would like to have a list of the best brokers which can be trusted who use the MT4 platform, where I can use a good EA on a live account.

Hi junglelion,

If your default inquiry mode changes from "Ask" to "Search", the following link will help you a lot:

https://www.mql5.com/go?link=https://www.forex-tsd.src/search

The 'Search' link appears at the top of each page. Threads also have a 'Search This Thread' function.

I'm not trying to be funny here; I know some folks have a real preference for Asking instead of Searching. For some folks, Asking is more "natural" than Searching.

However, I think you'll get richer, faster answers here by searching.

...Or at least you can be 'up to speed' with stuff that's already been asked and answered before you ask a more in-depth question.

FWIW...

Either way, Good Luck!

Reason: