General - page 1883

Mmts-2.0  (5)
Hi! Has anyone this e-book: MMTS-2.0 by Monica Korzec? Nina
  Simulation?  (2)
Does metatrader allow simulation. I want to use metatrader to practice using simulated trades with historical data instead of trading against the real market. This allows me to practice to trade when there is no market activity. Can metatrader do this. If so how and if not is there any other...
it's strange, just occurs some time. BTW, there's a problem for that: after changing the time value of the text object, it can't move to the right place immediately.
Starting at a certain phase during optimization, all the Input parameters for which the run has completed are all shown with the value for the current iteration (in the results table as well as in the tooltip on the graph). This remains after opt. complition too. build 191 (08 Mar) Doji
I have been approached by an IB to potentially do live training for coding in MQ4. He wants to provide step by step - live classes- online for traders to learn how to automate their strategies. My question is, does anyone see value in that, or are the courses found here and on the web sufficient...
Hello, I am looking for a TRIX indicator. Does anyone have it available?
Hi all: Has anyone got/seen a MT4 indicator using bollinger bands where deviations are based on fib relationships? I'm looking for it... I've been told it's very useful for timing retracement entries. Thru
Is it possible?? Doji
Hello, I wish knowledge if there is a script which allows the opening of an order right by it making slip on the diagram of the currency concerned ? The idea is still better if this script makes it possible to put TP + TS and SL the preset . Same manner, a script to close all the orders in court of...
  Reverse Divergence  (47   1 2 3 4 5)
Hi, does anyone have an indicator that would calculate reverse divergence from the CCI? I have only the indicators that show regular divergence. Daniel
Hi MetaQuotes, I have a library file that compiled and ran without problems till now. Recently I added a small function to the library with only one line of a Print command. Since then the compiler won't generate a ex4 file. I get no error from the compiler. It looks that everything is OK. As a...
  Breakeven +1pip  (2)
In my EA I have a breakeven funktion which sets SL to entry. How can I set EA that he mades not 0pips but 1pip ? I think this is the line: if ( Bid < OrderOpenPrice()+BreakEvenStop*Point ) return; StopLoss = OrderOpenPrice();
[Deleted]
Attached is an Hourly chart of yesterday's trade comparing the entries generated by Igorad's "NewTrend" (excellent imho) and the RSI-14 with overlays as in my previous post. Note the early indication that the direction is LONG when the 2 MVAs crossed. Here is the BULL-market profile and notice that...
hi, i have a camarilladt7 from sb forum but is does not show the lines correctly on a 1 minute chart, it is fine on 5mins and above. does anyone have a cam indicator that works correctly on a 1 minute chart? all the one i have tried are messed up. thanks!
I'm trying to do the following: //decide for which currencies if we are trending or not if( (Symbol() == &quot;USDCHF&quot;) || (Symbol() == &quot;USDCHFm&quot;) ) { //do something specific for this currency } else if( (Symbol() == &quot;USDJPY&quot;) ||...
Thank you Nicholishen for your effort. please try out this EA by Nicholishen and give your feedback. Lots of room for modifications. try on Daily chart thx to all in advance iliaaz I also would like to acknowledge Mohammed who gave me a similar EA. Thanks to both of you.
I need help with writing my ema strategies. I do not know how to do it at all. Can anyone help. Willing to pay for time as well!
  Ichimoku Alert  (1)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hi, I am looking for an alert in metatrader that will alert me when the Kijun-sen and the Chinkou Span cross. I have found a similar alert, but it is not what i want. Does anyone have an alert made? Also I have...
I have been testing some of the EAs found here. After some thought, I think most of the EA back tests or forward tests that are given here is not accurate. Why? Because most EAs only open new orders when certain conditions are met but only if there are no existing orders. That means unless the...
Must not have a symbolic constant in Expression1 otherwise endless loop! Could this please be documented.
Hi, I'm new here, and trying to find my way around. This looks like a great resource for exchanging ideas and sharing experiences. I've started working with MetaTrader 4, and exploring how indicators and experts are implemented. ... question.... I'm reading through back issues of Currency Trader...
  Ichimoku Alert  (1)
Hi, I am looking for an alert in metatrader that will alert me when the Kijun-sen and the Chinkou Span cross. I have found a similar alert, but it is not what i want. Does anyone have an alert made? Also I have trouble getting my alert to call my cell phone or email me. I have entered in all the...
  MSN Style Pop Alert!  (24   1 2 3)
Hi folks, Please go to: http://www.metatrader.info/node/82 And tell me what do you think about this tool !
Hi, I just wanted to say how impressed I am with MetaTrader and to ask you about the charting portion of MT. I am a programmer myself and years ago I wrote a charting utility, but I've never seen a charting program as good as what you have within MT. Was the charting code completely home grown, or...
Does anyone know how you do a manual login in an MT3 terminal using just the keyboard ? Is there a secret key combo that I don't know about because I don't see how Thanks Martin
[Deleted]
  Sound Alert  (3)
I need to figure out how can i program a sound alert when the market reaches a specific price or pivot, can you do this with a script , expert or indicator ??? Please Advice Thanks
i would like to take this indicator and make it an expert so i can test it out only change is no stop and reverse the take profit can remain the same
Greetings, When creating a simple indicator to create and draw standard deviation channels or Regression Lines, and then attempting to retrieve values from the lines drawn using ObjectGetValueByShift(string name,shift), the values returned do not match the values "moused over." Also, there is...
Hello everyone, I found this blog about becoming a Millionaire in 4 years using the Forex. I want to follow it and maybe by becoming this guy's best friend I can smooch off his strategy. He doesn't prove anything yet but I'm interested in seeing what's going to happen. I'll keep this thread alive...
  Dema@10  (5)
Hi, Can somebody code this indicator for MT4 and prorealtime.com? Language for prorealtime.com is similar to basic. Thanks in advance