The developer refuse to handover the agreed EA - page 2

Fernando Carreiro #:
No! The Freelance moderators are usually the admin, not the Forum moderators .

Oh okay ... 

Sheereen Taweel:

Dear All,

I am facing new first time challenge with one of MQL5 freelance developers, I placed an EA job, multiple developers replied and I have selected one based on his experience, messaged him on MQL chat and we discussed everything and gave him the job description, he accepted all and made some suggestions, amended the job requirements then allocated the job under him and locked the payment, he accepted the job on 14th December 2022. the job was supposed to be for 10 days, unfortunately he delayed the matter and kept postponing, I gave him the benefits of doubt and was patient with him, now it's over one and half months, finally he gave me a prototype, was happy to final see my strategies and ideas coming in live with this EA, before I start testing, the EA had expiration date, so strange, could not do anything, went back to the developer as usual he promised to send new one with no expiration, but again disappeared, he is not answering any of my questions or messages, I can see he is online as last activity. but he is refusing to reply or handover the EA, I am so fed up I offered to raise his fees another 50usd just to give the EA without the expiration and with the source code so I can finish the job with another EA (by the way the source code was agreed and accepted by the developer in the job requirements), I cant start this all over again, he has the EA and seems that he saw potential profitable EA and decided to keep it to him self, as he is also a seller on MQL5, I raised and Arbitration request and he can see that but as he is not bothered about the Arbitration or if I write bad review on his work,

What I can do next, as I dont want to start the job again, and I can see he actually finished with the EA with minor changes need to be done???????

I used to work with the arbitration service few years ago. It was a job supposed to be delivered in 1 week, after 1 month it wasn't yet.

Be patient if it's in in your favor you'll be refunded.
Reason: