Paypal Withdrawal not Available - page 15

Ivan Chen:
wait.. How TF we can withdraw??? Max daily $500 and Minimum $5000 ??? the math does NOT work there.

I dont think it will be an issue because in the withdrawal page it actually says that the bank wire creates a service dex ticket.

So its not an automated process ,the mql staff reads the form you filled probably ,and manually wires the money to the details entered ,which implies that the max limit will probably be ignored.

I had the same question but then i read the withdrawal page. 

And that also kinda explains the $5000 min ,to not pile up the service dex queue with bank wire requests.

Lorentzos Roussos:

I dont think it will be an issue because in the withdrawal page it actually says that the bank wire creates a service dex ticket.

So its not an automated process ,the mql staff reads the form you filled probably ,and manually wires the money to the details entered ,which implies that the max limit will probably be ignored.

I had the same question but then i read the withdrawal page. 

And that also kinda explains the $5000 min ,to not pile up the service dex queue with bank wire requests.

If they don't want to pile up the service desk queue with manual bank wire requests then just reenable paypal.  problem solved. everything is automated.

paypal needed 

With Minimum $5000 means they avoid everyday shout on withdrawal options and set a high target and it means just take rest , when you will reach 5000 hope they will change withdrawal system again.

Bets way to find another market 

Vic:
If they don't want to pile up the service desk queue with manual bank wire requests then just reenable paypal.  problem solved. everything is automated.

There are probably more parameters to the equation that we cant see

Waseem Raza:

With Minimum $5000 means they avoid everyday shout on withdrawal options and set a high target and it means just take rest , when you will reach 5000 hope they will change withdrawal system again.

Bets way to find another market 

A couple of months ago clients from Iran woke up to find out their meta accounts had been closed. What happened to all the money in those accounts? What is to say that you don't accrue $4990 and when you're about to reach the $5000 mark for a withdrawal your account is spontaneously closed like happened to the customers from Iran?

Vic:
A couple of months ago clients from Iran woke up to find out their meta accounts had been closed. What happened to all the money in those accounts? What is to say that you don't accrue $4990 and when you're about to reach the $5000 mark for a withdrawal your account is spontaneously closed like happened to the customers from Iran?

Just heard from you , don't know about this 

Vic:

It is not true. All former Sellers from Iran are able to withdraw earned funds. Without any limitation

New option of the wire  payments is only one more method to withdraw your earned money.

MetaQuotes:

It is not true. All former Sellers from Iran are able to withdraw earned funds. Without any limitation

New option of the wire  payments is only one more method to withdraw your earned money.

But why 5000 minimum?

MetaQuotes:

Thank you for passing by, perhaps you can give a little more information as to why you removed your most popular payment option (PayPal) for buyers and sellers?

PayPal was by far the most popular payment option used by nearly everyone and I have noticed that since it was removed sales have dropped.

The alternatives left is credit card which does not work for most people, and Webmoney which is everything in Russian and very complicated to use. Try to use Webmoney to exchange WMZ to PayPal we lose a lot on fees so it is not feasible.

Reason: