General - page 162

I want to copy a signal But the symbols are different in brokers For example, gold in the RoboForex broker is XAUUSD But in OPOFARX or Amarket it is XAUUSD. , #XAUUSD How can I solve the problem
Hi: Wondering if the Signal has symbol of XAUUSD', and my broker has symbol of XAUUSD, without ' , will I able copy his trade? Thanks
SO this is like the dumbest thing I have seen where money is considered and no one seems to be able to assist. Basically I can create a signal, change the symbol, get clients to subscribe and take their money. Then because i changed the symbol the trades will not copy unless their broker has
Hi all, thanks in advance for your help. As far as I know you can use the same EA on multiple computers as long as your maximum number of activations allow that. Once you reach the maximum number of allowed activations, is there a way to recover 1 ore more activations to switch to another PC? For
It is many days that I have this problem in compiling with Cloud Protect. Also for default indicator, not my code. Someone else
I am getting error in cloud protection as 3-3 #0
[Deleted]
  Back Tester  (1)
I need a back tester visual mode to view the results of my custom indicator on chart window
Hi team, I am wondering how to minimize the time of copying trading between your signal provider and your platform? Even renting a VPS will not minimize this time. any idea please thanks in advance
All are empty: went to many of the top picture is the same
Hi All, I am trying to convert below pine script code to MQL5 but getting errors. One of the error is 'SetIndexStyle' - undeclared identifier . I have included include <indicator.mqh> but no joy. Also, for SetIndexLabel(0, "UpBars"); , I am getting error 'SetIndexLabel' - undeclared identifier. I
[Deleted]
Which platform is best for beginners and newbies to trade during demo or live trading
Hello. I was renewing a subscription (11067513). MQL5 also showed successful payment afterwards and t he amount went off my account but my subscription is not renewed
Let's assume strategy F Besides the risk reward ratio , it has a historical hit rate of 95% (this is an assumed strategy because the number closer to 100% is easier to convey my question) We assume everything is symmetrical with past and present trade execution for the example (meaning you read the
  Account issue  (1)
Hey, I deposit 30 dollar into this account, but when I am loging to metatrader, I see only the demo account without my real balance, what should I do
Since the update to build 2265 and after executing the following lines in my code graph[0].CurveAdd(PnL_long,infopanel.headers_clr,CURVE_HISTOGRAM,"PnL long ("+IntegerToString(magic_id)+")");graph[0].CalculateMaxMinValues();graph[0].CurvePlotAll();graph[0].Update(); I'm getting the error "incorrect
Received confirmation of order purchase with the instructions below to gain access to the product. Open your MetaTrader platform Specify your MQL5.community login and password in Tools - Options - Community Open the Market section and go to the Purchased tab Click Install to the right of the
If anyone can help I would be so greatful. I have an EA but it constantly makes plenty of orders during the day. I wish to add the code to make it stop trading after it has reached a total DailyProfit of $10. It should reset every day so tomorrow it also makes only $10 and then stop trading for the
I use MT5 Cloud Servers to optimize my ea, I prefer using "Every Tick" on Genetic algorithms . At times it takes 90 min to finish 3,000 iterations. What is the best time of the day/night to optimize to finish in at least half of the time? I am in Pacific time zone California, USA? Please do not
How dp I wrote the code for this? open buy position when 2 WMA is over 3 WMA in up trend and close it when 3 WMA is under 2 WMA . No TP or Stop loss . Lars
Hello there... First of all thank you to all the coders who make MT5 such an awesome platform. Can one of you geniuses write an indicator/tool for MT% known as Equity Monitor? mb
While there are many retail traders who use forex trading robots, big market participants such as institutional investors, hedge funds, and large banks tend to be more hesitant to rely solely on automated trading. There are several reasons why this may be the case: 1. Complexity: The forex market
[Deleted]
  VPS Service  (2)
Good day, I have been using VPS service to use signals for copy trading. I just purchased an EA, do I need to rent VPS again or no. Are there something about VPS I need to change or it works the same as using signals for copy trading
I am using one EA for XAUUSD in input setting there is step grid option I dosent understand what is the meaning of step grid and how its work... If anyone know about then please let me know. Thanks
While putting together my mql5 signals portfolio I was thinking about what options I have regarding more advanced trade notifications than just the standard alerts. My idea was to use a telegram EA to send all trading activity directly to a closed, personal channel so that I have a clean
Hi Anyone who can assist me with this Fibocalc v3.1 or 3.4? Thanks
video in the product overview since there appears to be no video in the showcase of the market from inside mt4 or mt5 ? (or can you add a button to go to the video next to the "download demo" button , inside mt4 or mt5) thanks ☕️
Hi I have trying to close my EA for all open positions as soons as profit reaches to lets say $30. I created input variable and function but it actually not working. Can someone guide what's missing there. input double StopProfit = 30.0 ; void OnTick () { double profit = AccountInfoDouble (
i woukd ike to study gold layering {scalping} statergy. somebody help me to trade like the way money management / IB traders doing
https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/python_metatrader5/mt5symbolinfo_py Where can I find the margin for the symbol
Is it correct to presume that the checkbox for enabling opencl for the cloud network does not actually do anything yet? also forgive me if this has been answered but even using the site: search function in google didn't help me find this specific information