General - page 1707

Hello, I would like to know if MT4 supports Interactive Broker and/or MB Trading data feed? Regards The_One
Hi all, Any coders or traders here used ALPHA BETA PRICE CHANNEL indicator or have any mq4 codes of it. Any help or suggestions appreciated
  Best for Newbies  (33   1 2 3 4)
Hello to you all,im newby and i was made to believe that i would be helped out here ,peolple talk of forex that you dont have to be a college graduate b4 you begins,though im educated still we all need a helping hand sometimes please where or who can explain to me how vto enter short term trades and...
[Deleted]
This is for programming purposes and am looking for a reliable indicator which identifies market change as per the title. Basic to complex please submit recommendations. Best Regards, -S
hi,everybody,I have a thought:make EA called synchronization system. I have 3 accounts:When I open/close position on an account,I want other 2 accounts immediately do the same automaticly,This must done by 2 EA:one run on source account,write the orders in the file.and the other run on destination...
Hi, I experience a problem with missing BUY and SELL triangles when I run the backtester a second or more times. The first time the BUY, SELL and Exit triangles are visible, but on subsequent backtester runs only the exit triangles and the profit/loss lines are visible. I experience this on...
[Deleted]
What have you found to work best for you? I've found using EA's are only good for testing strategies to see if they have any chance of making profit, but i've not been able to build an EA yet that knows more about the market than i do. I've made quite a few that make nice profits on backtesting, but...
  Driving me crazy  (9)
I'm trying to call the custom indicator CC_1. (attached) Here's my code: CC_USD=iCustom(NULL,0,"CC_1",0,0); Print(" CC_USD =",CC_USD); CC_EUR=iCustom(NULL,0,"CC_1",1,0); Print("...
  Gap indicator  (13   1 2)
Hello everybody I am searching for GAP indicator which show gaps in prices..it will be best if i can get it multi time frame which i can use it in all the times frams from 5m to day time frame..i wish if i can see gaps that are happening in all the time frams while i am stick with one time fram..for...
Would apprecaite if anyone can advise me as to how I can save chart data to be transfered to another pc/notebook so that I can just open it up in the new pc/notebook. eg.. I have included all the data on the charts, templates, indicators, text, period formats ( different periods have different...
I posted this in another part of the forum by mistake. I should have posted it here... I am looking for someone to modify the attached indicator. What I would like to be able to do is to set two different colors for the ADX line, depending on whether the slope is positive or negative. That way I...
Hello, I'm working on an expert advisor created by me; I've actually defined how the program opens a position (sell and buy) but I have some throubles with the exits. I need to code this situation: in case of long position, the EA should exit if: * Bid is less of the first "lowest low" (the most...
I would like to save different variables at certain time intervals as they change in a csv file during a backtest of an expert advisor, so i could then anaylze it in excel. How can i do that?
Hi, I am looking for an indicator that displays the current price in a fairly biggish font in the bottom left or right corner. Any help appreciated. Many thanks
Let's say you have a moving average (or a bollinger band, which is a moving average + and - 2 standard deviations) on a chart, and you want to get that into a seperate window at the bottom of the screen, you would think that by just changing #property indicator_chart_window into #property...
Hi All i need help please i want two indicators RSI and Momentume but i wann Each one appears like the indicator below if RSI Below 50 So Red Dot Above 50 Green Dot Momentum Below 100 So Red Dot Above 100 So Green Dot could any one help me please Regards
  FXAO-Ladder  (3)
Hello Newdigital I shall like to join with another email Can you indicate me procedure?
Hi, I need some help regarding coding expert advisor. Let says initial condition: lots = 0.1 opentrades = 0 Then, how to code this: ------------------------------------------- checking trade if previous trade profit resulting +ve money, opentrades is reset to zero -> opentrades = 0 the lots also
Hi, I am looking for a mt4 Stochastic expert: Stochastic: 5,3,3 Simple Low/High 1 Hour Chart Buy contitions: stochastic is moving upwards, the %K line is above or at 23.6 and the candle is close. Sell conditions; stochastic is moving downwards, the %K line is bellow or at 76.4 and the candle is
hi there, i'm a new guy in this fields, please guide and show me how to invest in forex markets. do you have a signals indicator software to buy/sell in forex? please let me know if there any... thanks and advance...
  Expert stopped  (6)
Hi MT supporto , hi guys Yesterday I had a problem with my expert advisor that was stopped becouse a function is not found in my libraris There is a mode to excute an alert if the expert was stopped automatically ? genio
Hi MT support I have a question for you example code: start() { a = 5; b = 10; etc another istruction.......... if ( c == 20 ) myFunction( parametres ); // this function not found and stop the expert when the myFunction is called if ( IsStopped() ) Alert(" the expert advisor was stopped"); } the new...
I've been trading with a small computer running Windows XP. The computer has only 256Mb memory and not a very fast processor (less than 1 GHz). It worked fine with build 208. But now that we're at Build 210, the CPU usage goes to 100% and stays there, as reported by the Task Manager at the time I...
hi all my timezone is GMT+8 and the timeline on the chart lates 5 hours. how to fix it?
Is possible to have a label object multiline as the "\n" works for the Comment()? Using the "\n" appears a square. Thanks
I Have a basic EA and would like to take it to the next level. Looking for a programmer to help me out. Let me know what your rate is and your experience level in your reply Thanks Paul H
[Deleted]
Hope someone out there can help me to make the Waist lines match the different Timezone and for backward checking as well