General - page 1458

Hi , I need some help in installing EA on my MT5 platform. Can any one help me on a chat widnow or something ? Appreciate it. Thanks
[Deleted]
Hi all! In this topic, every day, before the opening of the European session I'll publish trading recommendations on two major currency pairs EURUSD and GBPUSD. Analysis and forecasting of currency market is on the system "Forex Levels" which are based on a pair of moving averages, support and...
[Deleted]
Hi all! In this topic, every day, before the opening of the European session I'll publish trading recommendations on two major currency pairs EURUSD and GBPUSD. Analysis and forecasting of currency market is on the system "Forex Levels" which are based on a pair of moving averages, support and...
The last week of October has not promised any suprises. Our TOP-10 was changing insignificantly. The leadership was passing periodically from one participant to another and it was impossible to predict a Friday leader. But something unbelievable has happened on Thursday - the Expert Advisor of...
Interview with Olexandr Topchylo (Better) is the second publication within the "ATC Champions League" project. Having won the Automated Trading Championship 2007, this professional trader caught the attention of investors. Olexandr says that his first place in the ATC 2007 is one of the major events...
How often have you looked at a chart and tried to determine whether or not the market is really trending? How many times have you been fooled by your Stochastics or RSI indicators? How many times have you sold because your oscillators were screaming overbought then watched the market dip a little...
Hello, I'm looking for somoene who can write software that pulls prices from a market data provider and spits out signals based on: MACD crossovers Bollinger bands breach RSI Fibonnacci levels. How much would this kind of thing cost, and would it only work if I was using metatrader...
I'm new with Metatrader and I tried to test ExpertMAPSARSizeOptimized with 1 Hour with the following parameters (log file): IF 0 127.0.0.1 18:58:55 login (build 527) RR 0 Network 18:58:55 1478 bytes of tester parameters loaded IE 0 Network 18:58:55 4792 bytes of input parameters loaded IL 0...
Hi in the Mql5 doc. Example of a Script for Adding History we read: The next important check is checking the type of the program, from which the function is called. Note, sending request to update the timeseries with the same period as that of the indicator, that calls the update, is undesirable...
I have attached an expert advisor that trades Z patterns as shown in the image.
I searched everywhere - and I cant find on this. Anyone know?
Is there a way? Has anyone try this, any other links from the experience ones?
Title says it all - why do I need to confirm by sms to my phone? What if I don't have a phone?
Hi guys here, i was using MT4 before. In MT4, i can hold and drag the chart freely up and down far beyond the highest / lowest price shown in my window (attachment: beyond highest sample). But i can not do this action in MT5, since it will auto "lock" the chart between the highest and lowest price...
Hi, Is there someone know have any indicator or script which will alert when the EA closed the order and where can I find it?
Hi, how can I get access to the "License" see the pic. Thien
  Clock Indicator  (8)
Hi, i am looking for a clock indicator same as b-clock. But with b-clock it is update when the tick is update, is there an indicator similar with b-clock but update based on my pc clock. Thanks.
Hi! Is it a way to create my own mql5 server? If Yes, please can you provide a tutorial or give me some links about how to do it? My goal should be to create a mql5 server and to import data in it (like datas from dukascopy) and after that, to be able to use mql5 software connected to it to make...
As you know, MF Global has gone bust thanks to outrageous bets on worthless sovereign debt. But as you will read, it wasn’t the sovereign debt alone but how MF Global treated these bets via accounting shenanigans. Accounting gimmicks…it is so often accounting gimmick The following is a great...
I'd like to start trading a higher TF. When you trade 1H charts what TF do you prefer to use for defining the trend 4H or 1D?
What is common between skydiving, Futures, Hawaii, translations and spies? We didn't know it until we've managed to communicate with disqualified participant Atsushi Yamanaka (alohafx). His has a creed "Life is Good!", and one can hardly doubt that. It was interesting to know that distances between...
Greetings, Can anyone covert this to the 5 decimal that all the platforms seem to have gone to. For the most part it works great on a 5 but some of the starting points are off for some reason. If I manually scroll back it seems really close but on the attached shot it was way way off Thanks very...
  FXEmpire's Daily FX analysis  (24   1 2 3)
FX Empire provides analysis and information to FX traders globally. In this thread, the firm will post free analysis to guide traders in what we see as potentially interesting set up in the FX markets. Most, but not all, analysis will focus on the daily charts.
Hello, I would like to make an expert advisor.. this is my first try.... but I want this EA work with small account... so micro-lots are needed When I try to run the EA I get this message 2011.10.26 12:21:01 MyFirstEA (EURUSD,M15) CMoneyFixedLot::ValidationSettings: lots amount must be in the
Hi I am trying to create my first indicator, the indicator calculates ICE Dollar index based the indicator does not seem to constantly draw line (on every tick the indicator tends to disappear totally and re appear) on changing the periodicity the indicator disappears and indicator window is...
Hi, I tried to download the EA on https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/42#, but it does nothing. Please would someone fix this. Many thanks in advance.
Can anyone explain why the unin reason code is '1' when the external input paramaters are changed in an MQL5 indicator. The mql5 reference says when a user changes an external input the system should return '5' as the reason code. Whenever I change my external input parms I get a '1' for the...
The third week of the Championship became notable for the flat movement of the EURUSD pair which is the most popular among the participating Expert Advisors. A unique situation has come into being eventually - the difference between equity sizes of the first and the last participant in TOP-10...
Hi guys, I am not sure what your attitude towards automated trading is, however, I have had some limited success with it in the past and I decided to take it to the next level. I will start with a single robot and will start adding more one by one if the account grows big enough. Before I add a...