General - page 1452

Greetings all, I am very new to forex trading but I am an experienced programmer and I am very interested in learning all about forex. I plan on learning MQL5 and playing around with EA's for several months reading and learning about all the different strategies people try. I was just wondering...
Forex companies and brokers pay VNChanger a commission on every sale, or every trade placed on a brokerage account opened through our links. We give you cash back at the highest rate. Our rebate program allows you to earn back a portion of the spread you pay on each trade you make. Rebates can get...
Dear All, I am Mokhtar Abdul Rahaman from Malaysia and i am totally new into this forex world, no basic at all only refer to the ebooks where i find it out through the search engine (internet) and FYI i already open up a demo acct at instaforex, so how to strat install the robot and the next...
[Deleted]
Risk Management in Forex Trading Risk Management in Forex Trading is a term that is very important in trading world and at the same time is a major point which mostly gets out of focus when traders start real time trading. The first and foremost difference in trading a demo and a real account is the...
  Forex Signals  (5)
Forex Signals. The "FOREX SIGNALS" could be used for buy /sell operations or for technical analyse. Our calculations depend on the accuracy of external numbers so exceptions and omissions excepted. Exemple of forex signal: BUY / SELL signal: "buy EUR/USD 1.31250 SL 1.3105 TP 1.31480" Reversal Zone...
Can you recommend a good video course in MT4 
After a lot of trial and error, guesswork and using the debugger I got it solved! Many days and many hours of frustration. But, "Nothing beats perserveance" I guess it can be expanded to retrieve more than one field but for my purpose one field at the time works fine. I have "faked" a...
Hi All, I ran Xupypr's bot agaist a the same period of the ATC compitition and it didn't open a trade... Maybe I just seriously a noob here :( I did this on Metatraders demo account. Is it maybe because of the feeds?
How are we able to trade bonds, derivatives in Metatrader 5 demo account. Do we have to use real account in order to trade bonds, futures etc
I have setup Email correctly in MT5 through Tools->Options->Email and ticked the checkbox Enable. Test button in this window works fine. However from my EA/Indicator when I use SendMail() function, emails are not sent and GetLastError() returns error - 4014 - "System function is not allowed to...
Hi Forum, I try to setup my Heiken Ashi manual system, and want to trade 1h chart only ... My goal is "one side" trade only .. I try to explane my manual system... Buy/Lonh Heiken Ashi "green" only in a positive "momentum" condition.. Sell/Short Heiken Ashi "red" only in a negative "momentum"...
Would it be possible to have it so that back data can be exported and saved in MQ's *.hst file format
I have code like below that runs fine in MQL4. I have put the code in MQL5 with the addition of the ANSI UNICODE transformation. I have also searched this site and all over the internet for examples retrieving data from MySQL from MQL5. None found. Doing a complete search of this site actually
Client Terminal Build and Version (32 or 64 bit) build 555 Problem description Strategy tester can successfully open file with "FILE_WRITE|FILE_CSV" flag in the "...\MetaTrader 5\Tester\Agent-127.0.0.1-3000\MQL5\Files" directory,but it fail to open file when using "FILE_READ|FILE_CSV" flag and...
Self explanitory: Adjustable, variable leverage for the Back Tester/Optimizer.
Is the swap/rollover still applied during the (bank/public) holidays (e.g today and tomorrow). Thanks
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                                          ROC.mq5 |//|                        Copyright 2009, MetaQuotes Software Corp. |//|                                              http://www.mql5.com...
Many of us have often wanted to see in a visual way where a certain trading strategy has its flaws. And if we could see the objective trading statistics at the same time it would be really great. There is a backtester in MT4 but running a backtest in a visual mode for each change in the EA takes a...
  My Advance Strategy  (14   1 2)
Guys, Just follow this thread, you'll get advance values before you start trading. We've 5 systems which will give you complete instructions how to get 50 to 100 pips a day. The only experience is MS Excel simple knowledge. If any one interested, i can start posting and give you ultimate results...
The last week of the Automated Trading Championship 2011 is going under a full head of steam. Soon we will finally find out the winners of this three-month MQL5 trading robots competition. We have witnessed sudden rises and sharp falls of some participants and some things have again been seen the...
The MQL5 Wizard is built into the MetaEditor 5 (the MQL5 development environment) and is designed to assists programmers in routine operations when creating programs for the MetaTrader 5 terminal: indicators, scripts and Expert Advisors. But the main feature of the new MQL5 Wizard is the ability to...
Hi, I am looking for some advice from some more experienced trader to improve on my trading system/rules. I have removed a lot of indicators from my system and I am designing my own based on the past 9 months experience in learning and experimenting. Please review and add or take away...
Hi, I am looking for some advice from some more experienced trader to improve on my trading system/rules. I have removed a lot of indicators from my system and I am designing my own based on the past 9 months experience in learning and experimenting. Please review and add or take away what you feel
  Hi you all  (14   1 2)
I am new so, hello everyone I hope we can all help each other to succeed!
MTcopy is a hybrid Forex signal provider and managed account network that facilitates the trade signals of the world’s best traders to be automatically traded in your broker account The advantages of MTcopy: 1/ Signals Provider : When you open an order on your MT4, MTcopy will send your order to...
I'm trying using MQL5 storage, but when I connected to https://storage.mql5.com using mozilla firefox, it show untrusted connection. In the technical detail show this error : storage.mql5.com uses an invalid security certificate. The certificate is not trusted because no issuer chain was provided...
  PrizmaL ATC 2011  (2)
PrizmaL ATC 2011 Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?bgd1mofgse31zpd GalaxyX for EURGBP (no limitations)
Friday’s early trade was higher on general optimism. The early rally ran into resistance and started its normal sideways (lack of) trend. Shortly into this sideways zone the news hit: lawsuits On the face of it you wouldn’t expect the news to drive down equities, but this is the only thing of...
Please i would want to know if any broker offers Nigeria stocks in its trading platform . Thank you
The task of writing an Expert Advisor trading on multiple currency pairs is complex both in terms of finding suitable strategies and from the technological side. But if the goal is set clear, nothing is impossible then. It was four times already that Vitaly Mazurenko (notused) submitted his...