General - page 1448

Hi everyone, just would like to know if some one of you have a reliavle COT indicator for MT4 where I can see when a determined pair shows an extreme position, I also would like to know the price and if It would  have a monthly payment (in order to keep it up dated) once it is istalled. Thanks.
Hello, This is my first post, so please be gentle with me.. I am a beginner MT4 coder who needs some help. Luckily, it is not going to take too long to explain my problem. I am trying to create a Fractal EA Scalper that takes 5 pips from every fractal that displays itself on the screen. But I cannot
This question is solved.
Is there limitation of products quantity? I have about 30 products in market already and i submitted 2 new products yesterday. When the 2nd product is submitted, I found the 1st product miss in my products list. What happen?
  iPad and forex trading  (17   1 2)
I am planning to buy an iPad for trading but want to know trader's view for it. Is there any disadvantages of using iPad for forex trading
We have just released beta version of mt4Analyzer. mt4Analyzer helps you evaluate your MetaTrader4 EA properly and easily by using statistics. In statistics, a Confidence Interval (CI) is a particular kind of interval estimate of a population parameter and is used to indicate the reliability of an
Attached is a semi manual trade management EA. I am requesting to add the following feature to this EA Partial on loss: True/False. Default False Let's explain how this EA works. You attach this EA to any time frame. Now you place a trade, example:You attach the EA on GU and let's say you placed a...
Hi there, Can someone help me set the default so that the terminal is synchronized with MetaQuotes instead of MIGBank? Many thanks.
I opened a short on EURUSD at 1.2952 more than a week ago, with a hope of making 20 pips... it went 200 pips the wrong way since.. margin call will come at 1.3325....currently EURUSD is at 1.3157 Is there anything clever i could do to reduce loss? any hedging ideas
Can you please give me the Trend Slope formulae and the formulae for linear Regression plus informtaion on its use
Recently we have reported about the upcoming release of the long-awaited MetaTrader 4 mobile platform for iPhone. And it has finally happened. Beginning from this day the most powerful online trading tool is available to all users of iOS powered devices. Now it is possible to use MetaTrader 4 on...
Many traders around the world choose MetaTrader 4 mobile platforms for their convenient and powerful tools that provide all the necessary features for trading Forex. However, the market of mobile applications keeps evolving, and in the next two weeks a new mobile version of the MetaTrader 4 trading...
By Moming Zhou Jan. 31 (Bloomberg) -- Oil fell for a third day as U.S. stocks dropped after an unexpected decline in consumer confidence in January. Oil erased a 2.5 percent gain as the Conference Board s confidence index decreased to 61.1 from a revised 64.8 reading in December. The...
Please advise what type should be correct for the magic number, ulong or long? A. ulong is used in struct MqlTradeRequest and MQL LIB. struct MqlTradeRequest { ENUM_TRADE_REQUEST_ACTIONS action; // Trade operation type ulong magic; //...
  002 ema_cross  (4)
Hi guys, I am new to the EA robot stuff and just trying to see the attached Coders Guru EMA_CROSS EA would pick and drop trade automatically002_ema_cross_3.mq4. It works fine during backtest but once attached to a demo account live chart, it failed to pick any trade for 4 days. Can anyone figure out...
Hi, I haven't look into this yet because I dont have time at this moment. I got the lates 3 price rates and use the 2 oldest ones to draw the trend line. I need to get the price value of the trendline crossing the new bar (busy forming by market ticks). Is this possible? Here is some of my...
You have often heard me say that the market is rigged, which it most certainly is via the Federal Reserve’s overall interest rate “engineering,” as well as outright manipulations through quantitative easing (QE), backdoor bailouts, POMO, massive swap lines, e Many of you believe that national...
hi I want to increase the budget for an EA being currently developed. Can I somehow add money to the deposit already secured by MQL5 administration for this specific job? Or do I need to re-write a job offer specifically for the concerned programmer? Thank you !
Hallo, sorry for that newbe question, however, how do i add a alpariFS demo account to MT5 ... when i click on Open Account and add a new server using the AlpariFS IP Adresses and Ports of the alparifs.com site, ping is always "n/a" http://www.alparifs.com/trading_platforms/faq/pc/ Maybe someone...
I hope you’re OK reader, after all that must have come as quite a shock. Now you’ve picked yourself up the floor, after reading the article title, which is a fact (well kinda), we’ll dwell on the subject at hand; why do so many lose at trading forex and what are the adjustments so many have to make...
Hello everyone, my name is Dany and I am looking of the expert advisor of philip neil 4h macd system, if someone have it, can you please send it to me thank you
the latest version is the one that does not pass my old McAfee scanforever software oooh, there are so many physical unit (buy it) --online cloud stroage (pay per use or per months) -- what kind of huge storage (in term of G byte at least) , do you think it is good for BIG FILE STORAGE ?? idea ?
Hello all, I have 2 problems right now, one has to do with my Adjust_SL_AP parameter which when true adjusts the SL to the average price of the trade when scaling in... should i be using Positiongetdouble(POSITION_CURRENT_PRICE)? Next when Adjust_SL_AP is false it should be using a trailing stop...
hi guys, I have a request about a very simple EA I wish someone could code for me. It involves only 2 types of candlesticks, dojis and hammers. Once the EA has found either pattern it would then place a buy at the high and a sell at the low(waiting for the break out). trailing stop of 15 pips and a...
Please advise if it's correct in following corresponding relation: DEAL_TYPE DEAL_ENTRY1DEAL_TYPE_BUY/DEAL_TYPE_SELLDEAL_ENTRY_IN/DEAL_ENTRY_OUT/DEAL_ENTRY_INOUT2DEAL_TYPE_BALANCE/DEAL_TYPE_CREDIT/DEAL_TYPE_CHARGE/DEAL_TYPE_CORRECTIONDEAL_ENTRY_STATE
Development of a new version of the MetaTrader 5 iPhone mobile terminal is in full swing. It already includes charts allowing traders to visually track price movements. Soon indicators and graphical objects will appear in the mobile terminal. While the developers are working selflessly to improve...
Today the official version of the mobile trading platform MetaTrader 5 for Android has been released. Now you can trade on the Forex and stock markets using your smartphone or tablet PC powered by the operation system from Google. Using this application, you can trade, view real-time quotes and...
The built-in automatic publisher (via ftp), works great, however it seems to limit the posted history to 20 orders. It still shows the current open positions, but it doesn't update the balance graph nor the order history. is there a way to increase the limit?
Hello traders, I'm Alessandro from Italy, my interest is the forex market, right now I'm reading the best strategies Connors short, I have difficulty to find an indicator of historical volatility ratio 100 / 6 100 / 10, this indicator is shown in the volatility breakout strategies, when the...
I have been trading with Vt trader for about three monts. It all went well until i started to become a bit more profitable. I got tired of the Makers of the market, and recently switched to MT4 . I have read and watched as many video as i can. Its a great platform, however i noticed that few things...