General - page 1270

[Deleted]
How to attach a indicator to a chart from an EA ?
Hello Everyone, My name is Pantelis and I work for a Forex broker in Cyprus. I am interested to open up any discussions that I may be able to participate in from a brokers perspective. If any of you have any questions for a broker let me know I would be happy to answer. Pantelis
Price is continuing with primary bullish market condition after flat on D1 timeframe trying to break 1.6741 resistance. W1 timeframe : the price is ranging between 1.6822 resistance and 1.6251 support with primary bullish. H4 timeframe : bullish trend is continuing with 1.6768 resistance level If...
Price is below Ichimoku cloud/kumo for primary bearish to be continuing trying to break 101.66 support level on D1 timeframe. If the price will break 101.66 support on D1 close bar so the primary bearish may be continuing (good to open sell trade). If not so we may see the ranging market condition...
D1 price is above Ichimoku cloud/kumo and Sinkou Span A for primary bullish market condition. Chinkou Span line of Ichimoku indicator crossed historical price on open bar from above to below which is indicating the possible correction within primary bullish on the near future. If the price will...
  Help fix code  (2)
Mladen could you please help fix this error "ArrayInitialize function internal error" as indicator is not working correctly in new build. Thanks.
Does anyone know how to get help with something goes wrong here. I made a deposit through paypal last night and it does not show up in my deposits. Where did it go? How can I get support for a question like this?
Hallo, just in this very minute I'm a little bit confused about the description of the method "GetData" for the classes CiHigh, CiLow, CiOpen and CiClose in the MQL5 reference / Standard Library / Classes for working with Indicators / Timeseries classes: I do not find the description of the...
  BASKET TRADING  (1)
This thread is created to focus on trading the Base and Counter pairs of a currency simultaneously by looking at the currency using Pure Price Action. The trade set will be based on Support,Resistance, Trendline, Channel, Candle reversal patterns ,Candle continuation patterns and new release. The
Hello,  How can i make backtests with 100% modeling quality ...?  Kind regards, Wouter vermeersch
Hi all Any ideas what should I do when I want to open a new demo account ( preferably metaqoutes demo account ).When I downloaded MT5 from metaqoutes site and want to open demo account it automatiacally connects to forextime server with different symbols and strange executions. Any suggestions...
Hello, if i subscribe a Signal and after few days i unsubscribe a signal, will i pay for one FULL month or only for few days? Thanks!
Hi, I have been working on a system over the past few months, and have been using MetaQuotes-Demo to give me the history for back testing etc. Im currently in Thailand working and was looking to complete more work on my system that I would normally be working on at home in Ireland. I have tried to...
I am trying to figure out the total open deals in an open position. I am using the following code but it seems to return the value of PositionsTotal() instead of the total deals within the position. Can someone help. Once again it seems I would have to call on both Rosh and Wackena to help me...
Hi, When copying trades via a signal service, you have to be connected to the trade server - Please keep in mind that automatic copying of performed deals is possible only when your trading terminal is active (connected to the trade server). What about if I am connected via my Android Smartphone
It is just a buffer that counts every bar. There is no way to make it work now. int limit; if(prev_calculated==0) limit=0; else limit=prev_calculated-1; int tick; for(int i=limit;i<rates_total;i++) { double a = Close[i]>0; if(a==true) {...
Hi, I don't know am I wright or wrong. I am quite new in forex and try to develop my own EA. When I look at the chart today, I saw I few of my orders closed at the price never reached. Am I right? Anyone can explain? Please look at the attachment. TQ very much.
YESSS !!! Yes. Yes but (please tell about the but) Equal No but (please tell about the but) No. (please tell why) NOOO !!! (please tell why)
  Profitable Arbitrage EA.  (37   1 2 3 4)
Attached are last nights results from my live ibfx account. As you can see it made around 37 pips and lost around 23 pips. Considering my spread is terrible! (2.2 pips average) 14 pips profit is pretty good! This EA is designed to work best on brokers with a fixed spread under 1 pip with fast...
[Deleted]
Hello all, I've recently updated to MT4 Build 610 and have transferred the source MQL4 file across for my expert advisor, tried to compile and it comes up with 14 errors and 12 warnings. '.' - semicolon expected ')' - semicolon expected '.' - semicolon expected ')' - semicolon expected check...
[Deleted]
Close the Order Hedge it Stop Order Close the Order and Open Another Trade in same direction immediately
Hi all, I have an indicator that at the open of a new candle sometimes nothing appears. Is there anyone that can take a look at the attached indicator, please? Thanks in advance.
Make a rate cut? Loosen up on lending conditions? Or do nothing at all? For weeks, economists have been guessing away about what the European Central Bank might do at its rate-setting meeting on Thursday. Nothing new in that — only this time, they’re far from in agreement. Some say the euro-zone’s...
I thought it was strange that both of my brokers are upgrading my MT4 on my Windows 7 laptop computer but, doing absolutely nothing on my XP Professional desktop. It seemed as if they were telling me that support for XP would not be forthcoming. Now that Microsoft has officially announced...
Let's have an on-going discussion in this thread about EUR/USD whether it be news stories, technical analysis, or economics in the USA or Eurozone that impact the currency pair. There's an ascending triangle on the EUR/USD Chart. ECB Rates are announced at 7:45 AM EST.
Hi, I have been searching for an EA that would open a trade in a similar way as a trailing stop would work. Let's say I am waiting for a retracement on an instrument. I would want to open my trade as high (or low) on the price as possible. So with an EA like this, I would be able to set my trade
The last time a leaked phone call out of Ukraine was released about a month ago ostensibly by the Russian NSA equivalent, one between US assistant sec state Victoria Nuland and the US envoy to the Ukraine, Geoffrey Pyatt, it was revealed that the real puppet masters behind the Maidan movement, and...
[Deleted]
Can these indicators be modified to the parameters of high and low in a specific CCI period? Specifically, if the CCI Zone indicator is set to 13 for example, this modified indicator would show S&R lines from the previous low or high in a zone. The function currently is to show S&R lines when the...
Forex Stocks Futures Options ETF&#39;s Bonds Other (please specify) I don&#39;t trade || Show me the answers
USDJPY: Bull Pressure Builds Up USDJPY: With the pair seen building on its Tuesday rally, further bullish offensive is expected towards the 102.82 level. A cut through here will pave the away for a run at the 103.43 level, its Jan 29 2014 high. Above here will set the stage for a push further higher...