General - page 1274

D1 price is on correction within primary bullish since the beginning fo February. For now - the price is stopped by 1.0954 support level, and Chinkou Span line is going to be closer to historical price for future possible breakdown. W1 timeframe - the correction is just started. We can see the...
Guys, who can ad an sound alarm to the Entry 2 indicator when the color changes eg. from red to blue or blue to red. I don't have mq.4. There is a reward when job done! Thanks Hermes
The Ghost of 1929 Crash Continues To Haunt... By Alessio Rastani Friday, 21 February, 2014 There seems to be some weird similarities between the recent action in the stock market and the way it acted right before the crash of 1929. A month ago I mentioned how traders in Wall Street were passing each...
Hedging in Forex The first nail in the coffin of the account .. Or a lifeline for the account.. Or multiplication key and to be like a saw eating up or down.. The subject here will be an educational professional topic for those who want to turn professional in hedging. I will explain to you hedging...
EUR/USD: Ichimoku analysis (Feb. 21) Daily. For the third time this year the bulls tested levels above the $1.3700 resistance. It happened in the beginning of past week, on Monday. As a result the bulls used an opportunity to restore the currency pair to the next important level of $1.3780, which...
I was testing this new EA with 1 Min OHLC and the results are really bad. Just tried to ran it with every tick and it became super profitable. There is something I noticed. My other EAs are using M5 data and there is almost no difference using 1 Min OHLC and Every Tick But this new EA is using H1...
You might be surprised how much of my 32-year career in the City of London was spent thinking about a single economic indicator: U.S. nonfarm payrolls. A lot revolved around predicting that number, waiting for that number, analyzing that number and (one way or another) betting on that number. But...
For example, both a signal and subscriber has an equity of £100,000 and is placing lots of 0.1, can you change it to mirror that at say 50% to open lots of 0.05 in MT4? Thanks!
These seem to compile easily in meta editor however the arrays at the nodes do not store values. Has any one some experience in using these?
hello,everyone.when you trade a long time,do you want to write a program to do what you do once more,but most of traders don't know how to program. Does someone has a good idea? Waiting for your good news.
D1 price is located inside Ichimoku cloud/kumo below Sinkou Span A line trying to cross is from below to above together with breaking 1.3691 resistance to be reversed to bullish market condition. W1 price is on bullish ranging, and the price on H4 timeframe is on secondary flat within bullish too...
For anyone newbie to learn the maths behind the technical_indicators. Technical Indicators and Overlays - ChartSchool - StockCharts.com
My custom indicator works as desired sometimes, but other times it doesn't work at all. When it fails, it is because the CopyBuffer() function fails to access requested rates. (See below). I've looked through the docs, and I don't think there is any coding I can do to make the indicator work...
  mql5buy issue  (2)
Hey there, If i want to subscribe to a signal, like this: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/xxxx I click on "Subscribe". Next message i get in my browser is: It mean´s that firefox has no idea how to open the protocol (mql5buy), anybody got an idea how to handle this problem? Greetings!
Hello, As you can see in attach the is a default price, same price, for: Sell Limit, Buy Stop, Take profit and Alert. I notice that this price is related with last tick price of the chart, as this price is changing when last tick price is changing. Is not synchronized (you have to close and reopen...
D1 price for this pair is on primary bullish trying to cross 0.8367 resistance for bullish to be continuing. W1 timeframe - price is ranging between 0.8432/0.8049 channel within primary bullish market condition. H4 price finish the week with flat within primary bullish If the price will break 0...
The dollar held firm against a basket of major moneys on Thursday, pulling help from minutes of the U.S. Federal Reserve which revealed policymakers stayed dedicated to decreasing its enormous stimulation at the present pace. The euro went to $1.3731 backing away from seven-week highs of $1.3773...
Hello! I am almost a complete beginner in the field of programming, so I would like to ask should I start with some more popular/easy language or should I start directly with mql5? The main goal for me is to be able to write basic scripts to test out my ideas in forex and then hopefully work my way...
Hello, I know it is possible to exit from EA by code. I saw it, I think in this forum, but now I can not find it. Please help !
https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://www.whichway.com Your Weekly Forex Advocate News Stability flagged for Cash Rate as Aussie Dollar goes up The Aussie Dollar took an immediate hike shortly before lunch today on the back of the Reserve Bank of Australia (RBA) February ‘Minutes’ release which...
  PositionSelect() question  (11   1 2)
Hello, Ihave the following code in an EA if(PositionSelect(_Symbol))   ..... else Print(GetLastError()); From time to time, I did not count it, but around 10-20% I receive error 4753 Does anyone met this situation ? What is the problem and how could be resolve ? Thank in advance...
Last week, Federal Reserve Chairman Janet Yellen testified before Congress for the first time since replacing Ben Bernanke at the beginning of the month. Her testimony confirmed what many of us suspected, that interventionist Keynesian policies at the Federal Reserve are well-entrenched and far from...
Hello, I have an EA that I run on a Demo account. code is like this: if(Bars(_Symbol,_Period)>100)   some code; else Print("Ai luat teapa;Bars= ",Bars(_Symbol,_Period)); In Experts tab very rare; something like 1/100 times, I can see this: 2014.02.13 09:33:59.459...
EUR/USD Forex News:Yesterday the pair ranged for almost the entire day and the Euro Group meetings didn’t do much to change this behavior. Resistance is still holding and price is trading very close to it. Technical Outlook Recent price action doesn’t offer a lot of hints about future direction...
here i just open disscussion for get review for 1lotstp.com . Just reply here why you chose this forex broker?
  Idea  (2)
I want some one to modify this script to me and add 9 pip up open price for 3 target and own open price 9 pip 3 target example if euro open 1.3350 up 3359 3368 3377 and same for down like this image i attached
[Deleted]
does any one have period divider indicator i want to see charts of new time frames
I want to hear people's opinions on why the Forex Market has remained decentralized. Why for already a decade no Forex Brokers have come together to establish some sort of exchange? And do you think that such an exchange will benefit the industry?
Continuing the following topics: Upcoming MetaTrader 4 and MQL4 Upgrades - Big Changes Are Underway (MQL4 forum) Interesting news: Upcoming MetaTrader 4 and MQL4 Upgrades - Big Changes Are Underway (MQL5 forum)The beta version of IDE common to MetaTrader 4/MQL4 and MetaTrader 5/MQL5 is attached...
Hello, I'm new to Metatrader. I tried to follow a signal on my demo account, but it was unsuccessful as it said I was missing GBP/JPY and EUR/JPY currency pairs. Setting Market Watch to "Show all" was no help, and I'm not sure what to do now.