General - page 1269

If you are new and looking about I am sure you will have come over all the trading matras like"cut your losses and run your profits". If you spend time in forums you will have come across people just parroting these things they heard to try bump up their post count quite a lot haha. It all sounds...
How will I cancel my signal as provider from account ? I have apply accout as provider signal  how I cancelold  signal?
  Forex Channel  (4)
is there any channel or show based on currency market?? please share if any...
I have make add by signal by as provider but I have tick on button (This is my personal signal, not available to public. I can open/close public access to it anytime.) Where how I look for my signal .
now we can't search News Feed by someone on their Profile page. i hope they can do it so i sent request to Service Desk and wait for their answer. if you need, pls send request too. Thx
Two months ago the most popular MetaTrader 4 trading platform got the mobile version for iOS and users of iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch received the powerful tool for Forex trading. Could we forget about Android OS in that situation? "No way", - our developers said and released MetaTrader 4 for...
Hi; I would like to buy the trend following suite , but cannot figure out how to buy it, and download it. I also cannot find any customer service email or number. What can I do? Please help!! Carrie Higby
  green line  (5)
whats that on the chart?
I've been working on my EA and it has become quite good. I want to sell it here but I no more know how to withdraw from the mql4 /mql5 community. I need to know this so I can put my files up here. Response appreciated
Hello, is it possible to draw an trendline without click on the trendline button? I want to start it with the right mouse button, without going to the toolbar option and click on the trendline button...
Hello, I would like to to be able to find previous 'N" value of on indicator (in particular "last N high/low price values") Any help, is appreciated ! Thanks in advance !
Presented with little comment aside to note that when 'work is punished' the demise of 'opportunity' will continue... The painful reality in America: for increasingly more it is now more lucrative - in the form of actual disposable income - to sit, do nothing, and collect various welfare...
  backtest chart  (13   1 2)
I testing from 2011 to 2014 period when I open the chart to see the trades, I'm not able to scroll back to year 2011. It is stuck at 2012. Any help?
i try to create my own macd but i dont know how to call the moving averages , how do i use those cidema , some sample codes would be appreciate
[Deleted]
  Grid Based EA  (2)
What are its advantages and disadvantages ? Share ur Opinions.
Many mite not be aware that as the price rises, the value of a 'lot' increases. For eg. If a buy 1 lot USDJPY is opened at 100.00, and now one wants to open a hedge sell at 105.00 (so as the equity going forward remains constant) What sell size should be opened? Any mathematical formula for this
Can someone please help. I will explain what I would like to have done in detail. Code a Histogram Indicator based on the following: Template 13 EMA Shift 5 Apply Low with Levels 300 and -300 5 SMA Close no shift When the 5 SMA crosses above the upper 300 level on the 13...
at certain points in testing, positions are closed unexpectedly (not according to the ea rules). The journal prints the following messages (see screenshot). Alpari data is being used for test. Test dates: 2011.09.09 to 2011.10.01 What does this mean?
How can mt5 use all cpu cores? Right now, it only uses one core, which is the one that I assign it to by right-clicking and pressing "select". Thank you :)
Hi Guys, Hope all is fine for you Does someone know if you have already seen an indicator with Donchian channel on RSX ? I wanted to try something Thank you for your answer Zilliq
I'm trying to use Volume information to sneak trading signal info to MT4. Here is my code //---- indicator settings #property indicator_separate_window #property indicator_minimum 0 #property indicator_maximum 12 #property indicator_buffers 2 #property indicator_color1 Silver #property
Hi, I have a new 4 hour system that i am using , but i want to make an indicator for it so it shows me on the 15 min time frame, here are the rules : I need an indicator to show me when the 5 simple moving average has crossed the 13 exponential moving average low shift 5 300 and -300 levels on the 4...
I am fed up of searching on Google and various forums. Any help w'd be greatly appreciated. I have a script which I am attaching to any one of the open charts. I want to make sure the script does not run on two open charts. so, if someone tries to attach to another chart, it should not attach....
The ranks of the world’s billionaires continue to scale new heights–and stretch to new corners of the world. Our global wealth team found 1,645 billionaires with an aggregate net worth of $6.4 trillion, up from $5.4 trillion a year ago. We unearthed a record 268 new ten-figure fortunes, including 42...
  Global Variable  (2)
Global variables exist in the client terminal during 4 weeks since their last use, then they are automatically deleted.https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/globals/globalvariableset last use as in? when I used globalvariableget as considered as last use?
[Deleted]
My name is Amos Iguma, I have being trading the forex market for almost 8 years. I trade the market using Pure Price Action All I look out for is the swing points of any pairs then draw my Price action lines which includes the follow; Support/Resistance, Trendline and Channel. As price hit and react
Good morning, My EA is kind of set-and-forget based indicator of D1 and H4. Trade will be placed on H4 chart. Entry is based on HLOC of D1 and H4. Exit is based on whether H4 price hit SL or TP. I download Tickstory data and get 2 file: .hst and .fxt (8 GB). I think that my EA doesn't benefit from...
[Deleted]
How to attach a indicator to a chart from an EA ?
Hello Everyone, My name is Pantelis and I work for a Forex broker in Cyprus. I am interested to open up any discussions that I may be able to participate in from a brokers perspective. If any of you have any questions for a broker let me know I would be happy to answer. Pantelis
Price is continuing with primary bullish market condition after flat on D1 timeframe trying to break 1.6741 resistance. W1 timeframe : the price is ranging between 1.6822 resistance and 1.6251 support with primary bullish. H4 timeframe : bullish trend is continuing with 1.6768 resistance level If...