General - page 632

I'm building application to my client , which should send signals to my web-service I read the docs about OnTrade event , which something similar to what I want the event not have a callback with the new triggered order data the available examples illustrate a bit complicated samples , which I did
hi everyone. Im trying to write an expert advisor and Im reading a sample in this link. (https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/100) in this sample say we have to check if we have at least 60 bars or not. I cant understand why. because we always have more than 60 bars. also they defined a magic number
  best indicator  (1)
if you use MACD (12,26,9) and stochastic oscillator (26,6,6) its a best comparison for scalping. if you put these indicators on IQ option and put your trade forex, your trade will not go against you. try it . firstly do it on your demo account. em using this indicator. and 99% my trades in my favor
Hi, experienced traders Do we need to open chart when we are following signals? Sometime my mt4 doesn't open positions correctly. Does the chart matter? Thank you in advance and best wishes, Sky
I am trying to withdraw money from my account and after click in payment then withdraw from my account, but when I get this window "paypal" little rectangle is in grey and I can not click on it. any help will be greatly appreciated
  Webmoney withdrawal.  (15   1 2)
Hello every one, yesterday I saw that eventually MQL5 added webmoney withdrawal option again and I was so happy cause it is really troubling to withdraw with Visa or Paypal for us, and I know it is a trouble for many other user in MQL5 as well. but today I saw that they unbelievably remove it from
hi , please help me , how received code to my phone or telegram , i wait along time but not see code in my phone or my telegram
Hi, I rented a VPS through MT4 platform. Do I log in to the server or do I run everything though my PC like how I have been doing it? I'm a bit new to this. Thank you
  Ichimoku  (5)
Hello, How could I get the projected values of Ichimoku in the future for Senkou Span A and Senkou Span B? I could not figure how to get the values from the arrays for the future just from current candle to back values. Best Regards, Ivan
[Deleted]
  Inactivity Fee  (5)
Hi, Does anyone know how I can get an inactivity fee back please on MetaTrader 4? It was deducted from my account and I read I could get a rebate but not sure how to do this. I emailed a couple of times but no response Thanks
[Deleted]
I tried ALT t and ctrl O but I can't put one-click on(metatrader5), I am new with meta trader 5 and in the demo it worked
  lost source code  (4)
good day. I lost a particular version of my EA, that I really need. is it possible to retrieve log file of changes made to an EA, in history some how and I try and navigate my way back the changes. is there another way I can retreive the Code. my earlier version was 61KB when compiled however the
Hello, I have a problem with MT5 profiles. Basically after i create a couple of profiles after a few minutes I click to open one of those and it opens another. It is acting like the name changed in some random way. So I was wondering if anyone else had the same problem and how to fix this? Thank you
Hi everyone. I'm new to the MT language, haven't coded anything in a very long time, and yet... I am going try my hand at making an EA :p. I've already one running and have some of my own ideas that I would like to try out. I'm starting by reading through the language database and writing out some
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+ double LotsOptimized() { double LotSize = Balance() * MoneyManagementRatio/1000; LotSize = NormalizeDouble(LotSize,2); if(LotSize > MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_MAXLOT)) LotSize = MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_MAXLOT);
After I have subscribe to the signal, do I need to leave my MT4 software running in order to get the signals?
hello i am new in forex and have a question now i have 122$ equity in my account and want to get a sell position in EURTRY for 0.01 lots. my leverage is 1:100 but it says "not enough money". but 0.01 lots sell in EURTRY equals 1000 euro and eur/usd is 1.07 so it requires 1070 dollars and because of
Hi! Why my account verification is still pending? I sign up a week ago
Hi I want to write an indicator. But I do not want to use predefined symbols. for example as you see in the definition of iMA indicator: double iMA( string symbol, // symbol int timeframe, // timeframe int ma_period, // MA averaging period
  VPS  (6)
Hello, I paid for a VPS  it opened on my demo account "Tickmill demo" "which registred on your site " I need to change my VPS from demo account to real account! Can I delet my VPS or stop it, and then reset up it for another account. Thank you 
Hi everybody, I would like to ask you a little help: I am trying to write an EA that could disable the trading on my account (no new trades) when a condition has been reached. For example, I reach 2% growth on my equity for a specified day and then I want my EA to stop me to trade more for that day…
Can MQL5 add the Kosovo country code +383 because now I'm using the old code +386 and soon will not be valid
  code -1  (1)
Hello, I have a message that I get that the expert failed with code -1. Does anyone have an idea how to solve it? Thank you
hi everyone Im beginner and this is my first expert. this expert dont have error but "Alert" command not work. please advice me.I want to read and compare parameters of candlestick's in my expert but I cant. regards. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //|
Hello. Lately I've had a problem while running the terminal. My terminal is crashed, and I can't close it. My OS is windows server 2008. Screen with error attached. That's a error content: Problem signature: Problem Event Name: APPCRASH Application Name: terminal.exe Application Version
hi everyone Im a beginner and I need a sample code for reading candlestick parameters in mql. I searched in internet and I find these commands. open[] , close[] , high[] , low[]. but those not work. please advise me by a simple program code as an expert advisor to read for example 10 last candle
I am using my windows based laptop to develop experts and scripts, but recently I have decided to move on Macbook Air, I checked the MQ website but did not find MT5 for mac based OS, I just wondering that is MT4 and MT5 supported in the MAC OS sames as windows OS
Hi, I'm from Iran and my documents are in Farsi Please confirm so I can place my signals on your site
Hi all, Is it possible to share manual trades (open & close) I make in Oanda through api calls as a signal provider ? Can metatrader4 capture those trades and share them as signal provider? Thanks in advance
  Stop Loss  (1)
Hi there, I still in the training mode in demo, and I'd like to know how to I place a stop loss or time frame for a single trade.. thanks, Jaye