• 15% (7)
  • 0% (0)
  • 0% (0)
  • 7% (3)
Total voters: 46

I would IMHO personally say Yes mostly because:

Interface is better

Open new account windows is really more practical

MQL4 editor interface is obviously better. 

A definitively YES in my opinion. Even if it is not a revolution, there are certainly usability and interface improvements.

MetaSky:

A definitively YES in my opinion. Even if it is not a revolution, there are certainly usability and interface improvements.

Agree !

End of first day!

Obviously, 44%  thinks that new build is better.

People that said no did not tell why and it's a bit bad because it's difficult to progress when you don't know what's wrong.

Please tell why ! 

remulix:

End of first day!

Obviously, 44%  thinks that new build is better.

People that said no did not tell why and it's a bit bad because it's difficult to progress when you don't know what's wrong.

Please tell why ! 

? What I see is that 75% thinks that new build is better.

angevoyageur:
? What I see is that 75% thinks that new build is better.

True !

75%. 

remulix:

I would IMHO personally say Yes mostly because:

Interface is better

Open new account windows is really more practical

MQL4 editor interface is obviously better. 

Why do you allow voters to vote . . .  YESSS !!!   Yes.   Yes but (please tell about the but)   Equal  No but (please tell about the but)   No. (please tell why)  and   NOOO !!! (please tell why)  ?  how does it make sense to allow multiple selections ?

RaptorUK:
Why do you allow voters to vote . . .  YESSS !!!   Yes.   Yes but (please tell about the but)   Equal  No but (please tell about the but)   No. (please tell why)  and   NOOO !!! (please tell why)  ?  how does it make sense to allow multiple selections ?
Sorry, it's my first poll and I did not noticed that multiple selections were allowed.

remulix:
Sorry, it's my first poll and I did not noticed that multiple selections were allowed.
I can edit it, but all the votes will be reset

angevoyageur:
I can edit it, but all the votes will be reset

Till now it seems that people are voting the right way.

Maybe shall we trust them; don't you think so ? 

Reason: