Profitable Arbitrage EA.

Attached are last nights results from my live ibfx account. As you can see it made around 37 pips and lost around 23 pips.

Considering my spread is terrible! (2.2 pips average) 14 pips profit is pretty good! This EA is designed to work best on brokers with a fixed spread under 1 pip with fast execution and low slippage.

Who wan'ts to test this out?? Does anyone have a broker outside the USA with an under 1 pip spread, fast execution, which allows scalping?? For the right broker it has the power to triple the account over night.

Files:
resulted.jpg  349 kb

jimer013:
Attached are last nights results from my live ibfx account. As you can see it made around 37 pips and lost around 23 pips.

Considering my spread is terrible! (2.2 pips average) 14 pips profit is pretty good! This EA is designed to work best on brokers with a fixed spread under 1 pip with fast execution and low slippage.

Who wan'ts to test this out?? Does anyone have a broker outside the USA with an under 1 pip spread, fast execution, which allows scalping?? For the right broker it has the power to triple the account over night.

i can test at pepperstone, if you share the EA?

Hi

I can test, if it is possible, can you share it?

Please send me to zcarlosz(arr)hotmail(point)com

thanks.

very interesting triple the account overnight. what kind of arbitrage here?

Hi, Please share your EA?. My friend has his own broker where I can test and let you know the result.

Thanks.

jimer013:

jimer013:

Interested in testing. I have a couple of accounts I can test on.

I would like to see more results - not just one night of testing

Are you still sharing the EA ?

My email is carfax07@gmail.com

Did anybody receive this EA? Or was that just a "look I'm great and make money" thread?

I forgot about this thread as I did not think anyone was interested 1 week later after I checked back here there was no replies.

Anyways the EA is profitable some days but not the days/times that IBFX widens it spreads! It certainly has potential I think for the right broker, but I gave up as I'm in the US and cannot get a broker with under 1 pip spread.

I do not check on here very often, so for all those who are interested in testing and have a broker which meets the criteria please email me dirtbikeracer52@gmail.com

hello yes please email me at dirtbikeracer52@gmail.com i rarely come on here

Reason: