General - page 1144

GOLD: The commodity’s outlook continues to point higher leaving risk of more gains in the new week. However, we may see GOLD pulling back to correct some of its recent gain. On the upside, resistance resides at the 1,170.00 level where a break will aim at the 1,190.000 followed by the 1,200.00 level...
RoboForex FortFS Alpari LiteForex Other brokers (Please specify in comment)
Forex Futures Commodity Futures Shares & Bonds Binary Option
AUD/USD EUR/GBP EUR/JPY EUR/USD GBP/USD NZD/USD USD/CAD USD/JPY Others. (Please write in the comment section)
pattern to read how make money in the chart demo Best Regards lahcene
[Deleted]
is there any tool to calculate rebates i get one Pip from my broker spread
  Help me  (8)
i'm have un problem with an indictor "TARZAN" I want a solution por install in MT4 it's a few error '+' - expressions are not allowed on a global scope TARZAN.mq4 174 3 '*' - expressions are not allowed on a global scope TARZAN.mq4 178 68 '}' - expressions are not allowed on a global...
please i want you to help me on how to copy trade on mql5.com with same lot with the signal provider .... irrespective of my fund are higher or lower. for example if the signal provider open position 0.01 ==== mine will be 0.01 or 0.1 if the signal provider open with 0.03 ===== mine will be 0.03 or
  ADDING SIGNALS  (4)
hi im new here sorry if in wrong place i am aliitle stuck i have a demo account that i have "XZY" signals linked to i have now created a real account and would like to add "XZY" signals to but once signed into the real account on mt4 the signals subscribe button is greyed out. is this because teh...
Daily price is located below Ichimoku cloud for the primary bearish market condition with secondary ranging between the following s/r lines: 1126.67 key resistance level located below Ichimoku cloud on the border with secondary ranging and bear market rally, and 1164.81 key resistance level located...
  Forex contest  (1)
HI, who is participating in the contest Forex GDMFX ???
  Buy Open_price  (1)
Hello all ! Thank you for everything , im totally new with mql programmation I just need a help with a simple operation to be executed, I want to buy the next open price whatever the price is at ( 00h ) means 10:00 pm can someone help ?
Hi Traders. I have just found that many brokers actually showing sunday candle on their charts. I have even found that many brokers shows satuday candle too. Just curious if any brokers shows sunday and saturday candle together? or any brokers do not show satuday candle or sunday candle at all...
I did an EA and running it with $ 1,000 between January and July 2015 , using the " Strategy Test" and got the result of $ 2,700,000.00 You will say " Oh ... What a wonderful EA !!!" But, I put this EA also with $ 1,000 in an online account and on a single day he lost 90 % .of the capital So I ask a
Daily price is located in exact 'reversal' Sinkou Span lines of Ichimoku indicator between the following s/r levels: 1.0807 support level located below Ichimoku cloud and far below Sinkou Span lines on the bearish area of the chart, and1.1215 resistance level located above Ichimoku cloud on the...
Some among us are perpetual contrarians. When the market is going up, they think it should be heading down before long. When the market is going down, they think it should go up soon. However, for each transaction there must be a buyer and a seller, so one party is always a contrarian based on the...
  Time zone  (2)
Hi How could i change the time zone in Mt4 and Mt5
Hi All, I noticed that activtrades offers a few financials as cfds. But their spreads are pretty wide. Does anyone know of any other brokers that offer bonds and notes etc? It would be good to find some brokers that also have asian session bonds/rates etc. Would anyone be interested? I know there
Hi, when the EA-smiley doesn't smile it means life trading is disable. Does that mean this EA can only be used for the strategytester and produces NO signals on the live chart?
  Profile in MT4  (2)
I wont to put new WINDOWS on my PC,how i can save the profile from terminal MT4...
what tool do they use? any one knows? 
Hello everyone, I have some questions about MetaTester 5 which I hope some one could help make more sense of. I started using MetaTester 5 this week because I was looking for a way to sell some of my computers resources, and have so far made made around .16 points, but I'm curious to know if theres...
sleep while we have open position, i can do this, i sleep as well no matter i have open order or not, this because i already make sure that my trading is save that my account strong enough to hold the position until i wake up or if you use big lot better you put TP SL to make more relax while left...
  Freelance  (4)
For some reason I'm unable to apply to orders, I'm a verified user but I can only apply to orders which others have applied to for some reason.
We are glad to announce that discussion of trading applications is now available in MQL5 Market. Comments tab has appeared in each product's description where all participants can share their experience. Thus, any visitor can leave comments and ask clarifying questions concerning some definite...
Hello Guys, Do you know where I can get the Heiken Ashi Smoothed for MT5? I downloaded one but it only comes with the MQ5 file but not the ex5 file. If anyone could guide me I would really appreciate it. Thanks.
Like teachers how How to trade in order to profit and loss Reduce ????