General - page 1146

I'm interested in knowing how exactly an order's volume affects the price of an order within the merging system. Is there any information on this topic out there?
Hello there, I run mt4 on wine on linux. A while ago it was possible to just download eas from the site and save them on the computer. Now the site shows a screen asking to download directly to mt4. Using wine the program doesnt launch mt4 automatically. I tried using the native wine internet...
search to BUY SAFE and PROFITABLE EA 1) better if its can work with all the brokers. 2) monitoring account needed for at least 8 months real account. 3) max drawdown 25%, with 10% monthly profit in average. suggestions via private message, because advertising is not allowed.
Weekly view - Stocks - Big companies from EU & US
  Stuck in Coding  (5)
Am just starting to learn MQL I have this indicator with the following buffers How to i create OP Buy on Blue bar and OP_Sell on Red Bar //---- buffersdouble Buffer1[];double Buffer2[]; double Buffer3[]; double Buffer4[]; double trend[]; string indicatorFileName; bool returnBars; int timeFrame;...
  Fear  (2)
How to reduce or vanish the fear of losing money from hear , so a one can make perfect decions in trading .. as i saw many traders who have good knowledge but due to fear of loss they are not capable of making right decions.. 
Is there a way to set the default on the Visualization tab to whatever current Time Frame is on the chart I'm working on instead of defaulting to 'Show on all the timeframes'? Eg: I'm working on a 5 min chart and draw a trendline, instead of having to toggle to the Visualization tab every time and...
hi, i am getting a message for invalid authorization while creating signals, moreover, my trades are not being updated and i am getting the following messages: he number of deals on the account is too small to evaluate trading quality This is a newly opened account, and the trading results may...
Hi, I was wondering if commission only CFD (stocks/shares not fx) brokers exist? e.g. paying £7+ per trade but entering the market at the market price NOT at the spread price. If so could you please state their names in a comment - id greatly appreciate it! Reason being is that I use a scapling...
Hello members Has anyone seen or can anybody assist with alteration of the standard MT4 OsMA by adding a 'signal' line ( moving average ) of the histogram values similar to what is done on the MaCD? Many thanks FxN
Fear – Distress Over Losses: Psychologically, our minds process losses as more significant than a gain of the same amount. In trading, our fear of being wrong will often be used as a reason for staying in a losing position which leaves our accounts vulnerable to larger losses. The most important
[Deleted]
Could sombody explain me why, the Metatrader make this results: I have this function: void CheckIndicators(){buy=sell=sellL=buyL=sell_close=buy_close=deleteSell=deleteBuy=false; double kwanUP,kwanDN,midUP,midDN; kwanUP=NormalizeDouble(iCustom(NULL,0,"Kwan",Count_Bars,StartLine,0,1),2);...
MT5 has a 'footer' where candles do not print and instead there is a large empty space at the bottom of the chart. I was surprised as MT4 uses the whole of the chart and therefore makes it easier to fit multiple charts on one screen without wasting space. I have been looking at some MT5 screenshots
Hi I can't find a way of not displaying the horizontal line across the charts at the current bid price. I can find an option for turning the ask price line on & off, but not the bid line. I look for levels and the line is off-putting, at times. Can it be turned off? If so, I'd appreciate someone...
Hi Guys, I am struggling to find brokers who offer a large range of individual stocks (apple, google etc). Does anyone know of any brokers how offer a wide range of stocks on many different exchanges e.g. London, NY etc? I currently trade with Avatrade as they offer around 100-150 stocks...
Is it possible to make the history of the attached trading account for the Signals starts from a certain date ( not to take the full history of the account) ?
I want to use an expert with HFT Technology: High Frequency Trading and scalping in very short time or arbitrage EA. (They open and close positions in a few second) Some signal providers are using this kind of EA. But some brokers don't allow their customer to use this kind of experts. Do you
Has anyone created scripts they would be willing to share for auto trading with Genesis 2.2 on MetaTrader 4? If not, is there a good template that can be modified? Thanks.
So today i was looking in the site and i subscribed for a free signal provider, now i decided to register myself as provider and i unsubscribed from that signal provider without receiving a single trade, but the site is now telling me "Specified account has been used for subscribing to signals....
Hi, I can't have more than one open position at a time in MetaTrader 5. Every time a position is opened previous position is closed instantly. Even in this simple code //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|...
Hi forum, I was testing an Expert and i saw this trade. My trade was close in a price which the market did not raise. The sell signal is the 696 and the SL run to close it in 697. It doesnt even appear in the picture. what do you think? Thanks in advance. Pablo
Hello all, I'm sure this is simple, but it has me confused. EURUSD, GBPUSD, NZDUSD, the pip value in USD is a whole number (for 1 lot of EURUSD each pip is worth $10). This is not necesarily so for EXOTIC, or CAD or JPY pairs... they come in at various values USD... Is there a way to...
I am a currency option trader . I understand MT5 has option strategy builder in 1035. Where can I find a broker with MT5 options ? MetaTrader 5 Platform Update Build 1035: Option Strategy Builder
Hello Forum, I have some questions regarding affiliate works for any signal or products. Ex: I had published or refer some good signals or products to other peoples. Then peoples decided to subscribe or purchase the presented items. If they do it directly from my link, everything will be fair...
CRUDE OIL: With Crude Oil putting in a temporary bottom on Monday, it faces a move higher on correction. Resistance is located at the 45.50 level where a break will expose the 46.20 level. A break below here will aim at the 47.00 level and then the 48.00 level. Above here if seen will open the door...
Do you think forex is team game ? is it better to be in group and do teamwork and then take trades based on team calls or is it better to play alone so at the end of the day you don't have anyone else to praise or blame except yourself.
Hi everyone! I' m quite newbe in mt4 coding but with metatrader's help and researches in google (and many hours lol) I coded an indicator My indicator is very easy to read, because my indicator draws only 1 arrow for : CALL and 1 arrow for : PUT. For the moment, I' m focussing on 5 minutes...
Good afternoon. Here's a question: Is it even possible to break down risk in any way while trading - by trading multiple instruments? To put the question even more simply: Is it possible to trade a dozen instruments in the forex market - without fear of putting all your eggs in 1 basket
Is there any MQL function so i can know my trade hit SL or not. below image MT4 do red color that trade hit SL. so you know Mt4 know those trade hit SL. so is there any code so i can know trade close by SL or not.
Good Morning iam very happy to share you this chart made me earn this week but don't forget to see calandar befor open position very importante is reading calandar befor enter trade Best Regards Lahcene