General - page 1138

please help out!! i want to know if i can open two or three orders for the same currency pair lets say i open two orders for ( usd/jpy) in real forex account. sometimes i open two or three orders using the same currency in my demo account, by opening more position with same currency i make more...
Hlw friends How are you? I think you are all well.Today i want to tell you that Forex trading business is our business and we have to respect this business.Like today i have seen many post and thread where many traders telling that Forex is gambling but it is totally false.We all know that Forex is
Here is a great Forex trading strategy that works very well for me. No it's not the regular advice that you get everyday from other traders that are probably losing their money in the market too. Most people will advice you to read all the books about Forex, take all the courses out there, practice
Playing Forex can appear alluring, but the majority of people who try it lose money. All you have to do is do a web search on the words "Forex Broker" and "lose" to see this is the consensus. Forex is similar to what we call a "zero sum" game. You are making a bet with someone else about whether a...
  What is Forex?  (3)
FOREX — the foreign exchange market or currency market or Forex is the market where one currency is traded for another. It is one of the largest markets in the world Some of the participants in this market are simply seeking to exchange a foreign currency for their own, like multinational...
my broker is Multibank I cannot use signal to trade, why does it like that. when I shange back to broker to IronFX, it appears how to make it appear so that I can use signal servces to trade? thanks
USDCHF: The pair printed a rejection to halt its upside offensive and close lower the past week. This price action has created downside risk as we enter a new week. On the downside, support comes in at the 0.9600 level. A turn below here will open the door for more weakness targeting the 0.9550...
Hi, I need to help. Know anybody, how to delete object (TEXT_OBJECT with name=OrderTicket()), when that order is already closed? EXAMPLE: for(int z=OrdersTotal()-1; z>=0; z--) { int sel = OrderSelect(z, SELECT_BY_POS); string ticket = (string)OrderTicket(); Object_Create(ticket); } ......
Hey guys and gals. I'm browsing threads and sadly a lot of people are being very negative. If I heard some of things said when i first started, i would say hell and be like I'm not doing this anymore. Just remember, newbies are learning usually and they need positive reinforcement. Even if they're...
After migrating to MT4's virtual hosting, am I able to shut down my computer?  I'm assuming that it will continue running signals, expert advisor in the MT4 virtual hosting? 
Daily price is on primary bullish for secondary correction: the price was stopped by 1.1086 support level located on the upper border of Ichimoku cloud with 1.0847 as the next bearish target located below Ichimoku cloud in the bearish area of the chart. if the price breaks 1.1086 on close daily bar...
  Market product  (9)
Hi,i wont to add in the market one of my robot,when i try to upload it appear some problems.Somebody can tell me what i need to do.
Hi, The signal I am subscribed to has got disabled in my account though the subscription period is still 3 weeks away. The Journal says I can enable it from signal settings. Can someone tell me where to look for this & how to do this please ? Thanks
EURGBP: With the cross printing a rejection candle on Thursday to close higher though marginally, it faces the risk of further upside pressure. On the upside, resistance lies at the 0.7350 level where a violation if seen will turn risk towards the 0.7400 level. Further out, the 0.7450 level comes in
are there chinese? the english words is a little diffcult for me
USDCAD: USDCAD remains in a consolidation mode having continued to trade in a range below its key resistance zone at 1.3352. A break either way must occur to trigger directional moves. Resistance resides at the 1.3300 level where a break will target the 1.3350 level. Further out, resistance comes in...
Strategies with edge for retail traders? (Apologies in advance if this considered a dumb question!) Are there any trading strategies that work specifically well for retail traders? For example, picture a trader sitting on the trading floor at UBS saying "Gee if only I was trading my own money from
EURUSD: EUR looks to strengthen further following a strong bullish offensive during Thursday trading session . A follow-through higher on that gain is expected to create scope for more recovery with eyes on its key resistance at 1.1331 level. Resistance is seen at 1.1300 level with a cut through
HELLO FRIENDS, I am WITH PROBLEM INDICATOR. STOCHASTIC SOUND ALERT PURCHASE AND SALE. CROSSING 20 PURCHASE, SALE CRUZAMANTO 80. THIS WITH ERROR 1, ASK HELP TO FRIENDS TO HELP ME SOLVE, ATTACHED THE INDICATOR. FOR MT5 THANK YOU
USDJPY: With earlier gains taken back and a bull pressure now seen, a move further higher towards the 122.00 level could occur. On the upside, resistance resides at the 122.00 level with a turn above here aiming at the 122.50 level. A break will target the 123.00 level. Further out, resistance comes...
When placing a trade in the market, professional traders always include a plan for managing their risk. One traditional method for setting risk levels is through the use of technical indicators. In previous articles we discussed using ATRand the PSAR indicator exactly for this purpose. Today we will...
Hi Mladen, This is a request for a custom SnR indicator based on volume at timeframe H1. 1. Draw a SnR level as a horizontal line based on a few histogram bars of volume which's above the average of SMA only. 2. Draw a SnR level as a horizontal line at Open/Close of each candlestick bars, if the...
Hi All, I am fairly new to trading. I did a lot of research but was not able to find an indicator on any forums that showed multiple time frames. Will anybody be kind enough to guide me or provide me with a link. Tried a few of these. 1. 1- http://www.fxkeys.com/downloads/MTF HAS Bar Lower A...
  Where's the money, Zin?  (65   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
I installed MetaTrader 5 Strategy Tester Agent not so long ago. Everything was fine agents work, the pennies drip. Everyone is happy, except for a few things (1 , 2 ), but that's the little things. And so I ended up in the bathhouse. I was in a bathhouse. What a pity, agents were working, but the
GBPJPY: With the cross seeing weakness following a rejection candle print on Wednesday, further bearish momentum threat is envisaged. On the upside, resistance resides at 185.00 level with breach targeting further strength towards the 186.00 level. A cut through here will set the stage for a move
  Grid maker 1.1  (53   1 2 3 4 5 6)
Here is version 1.1 of the 'Grid maker'... a script or expert advisor that sets up and maintains a series of evenly spaced buy or sell orders . This version is either a script ot an expert advisor, u can change the update frequency, select longs and/or shorts, etc.. see the parameters for an
[Deleted]
  No trades  (5)
HI, I have an EA that when back testing through meta trader 5 does the following. (see attached picture) Exactly...nothing. It works fine with the meta trader 5 downloaded from meta quotes and then as soon as I download meta trader 5 from a broker (FX pro) and open a demo account and run...
GOLD: GOLD remains vulnerable to the downside and looks to trigger more weakness although hesitating on Tuesday. On the downside, support comes in at the 1,110.00 level where a break will aim at the 1,100.00 level. A cut through here will open the door for move lower towards the 1,090.00 level....
Does anyone have an EA that will scale in and out of trades? It seems very simple but I do not know how to code. I am looking for the following operation: Open Position If Price Increases (X) Then Sell (Y lots) If Price Decreases (X) Then Buy (Y lots) Where X = number of pips and Y=portion of open...
AUDUSD: AUDUSD took off strongly on Tuesday following its corrective strength. On the upside, resistance lies at the 0.7100 level. A cut through here will turn attention to the 0.7150 level and then the 0.7200 level where a violation will set the stage for a retarget of the 0.7250 level. Its daily