General - page 1141

Daily forex signals  (26   1 2 3)
I have this position SELL AUD/USD WITH Stop-Loss OF 0.7310 Target 0.7240 Tell me what do you think? Skype tayal.smith1
Hello, i have an indicator that gives hi to low and daily average. Can somebody please explain what this means? As seen on the picture, thanks
GBPJPY: GBPJPY turned higher on Wednesday taking back some its losses and opening the door for more strength. On the downside, support comes in at the 183.00 level where a violation will aim at the 182.00 level. A break below here will target the 181.00 level followed by the 180.00 level. Its daily...
{ "results": [ {"date":"1500309149","module":"mql5.com.ru.forum","id":"3_542_5462124","info":{"url":"https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/542/5462124#comment_5462124","author_name":"Alexander Fedosov","author_login":"Alex2356","title":"Пиши и зарабатывай на
  Verified user  (3)
How to be a Verified user in freelancer section as a developer?
Hi, I want to know if is possible to change an already contracted MQL5 VPN of account. Best regards
  Meta Trade 4 & 5  (1)
Dear friends. I want to know wich is the difference between Meta Trader 4 & 5. This programs are able to trading in actions markets. Thanks. Zeno Martorana. Italy
GOLD: GOLD looks to has capped its recovery strength at 1,147.87 level following the formation of a rejection candle on Tuesday . This price action suggests bear pressure could be developing. On the downside, support comes in at the 1,120.00 level where a break will aim at the 1,110.00 level. A cut
Is there a way to save and export my graph analysis and annotations like fibonacci, indicators, levels, and other symbols I draw on the graph for help? Maybe someone has a library that makes this possible? thx
hi , every body i want to write an indicator : if price reach a value then , send SMS to mobile phone can you please guideline ? thank you
Chinese jitters, with falling stocks and an economic slowdown, continued to be the main market mover this Tuesday, keeping risk aversion high and spurring demand for safe-haven assets. In Europe, German manufacturing improved at its fastest pace in 16 months during August, with the local PMI...
To start with, it is supposed that before you enter an open position , you should have beforehand drawn out a trading plan with a well mapped out strategy which should provide for points where you should place potential entry and exit points; all this prior to placing the order for the trade. Surely...
In this post I am going to explain what the gross product is and what influence it has in the forex market as regards moving the prices of currencies. Although a lot of traders these days are beginning to look down on the power of fundamental analysis as they doubt what how well the news could...
EURJPY: The pair resumed its short term weakness on Tuesday leaving risk of further weakness on the cards. This view remains valid while the cross trades and holds below the 136.60 level. Support comes in at the 134.50 level where a break will aim at the 134.00 level. A turn below here will target...
well money management is important for trading forex because many of traders tell me that well money management is so important for trading .... do you agree with me
Hello Ladies and Gentleman, I need a somebody to create a simple EA: buy conditions - heiken ashi UP and price is above the choosen moving average sell conditions - heiken ashi DOWN and price is below the choosen moving average additional: TP, SL, MA settings, ATR SL [priod, multiplier, TF] (if...
  good vps???  (3)
Anyone can help to find good vps???
[Deleted]
I wanted to know the best scalping or EAs for DAX Intrady trading. Thanks, Aivars
EURGBP: With the cross extending its bullish offensive on Tuesday, it faces the risk of a move further higher towards its Aug 2015 high at the 0.7421 level. On the upside, resistance lies at the 0.7450 level where a violation if seen will turn risk towards the 0.7500 level. Further out, the 0.7550...
Hi, everyone, I tried to find out how to do this on my own but I can't find it anywhere. I'm wondering if anyone can tell me how to write a review for a product on the market? Thanks in advance. Christina 
USDJPY: With the pair experiencing a second day of weakness on Tuesday , risk of a move further lower is expected. On the downside, support comes in at the 119.00 level where a break will target the 118.50 level. Below here if seen will aim at the 118.00 level followed by the 117.50 level. Its daily
$AUD/USD SELL AUDUSD WITH Stop-Loss 0.7088 Target 0.7025
All gaps get filled eventually. Some earlier than others depending on gap type. On currencies gaps doesn't occur often other than some weekend gaps. However, with CFDs there are plenty gaps occur on daily basis. CFD trader has to take notice of all gaps, if identified and analyzed correctly they can...
CRUDE OIL: Having the commodity extended its bullish offensive on Monday, further strength is envisaged. Resistance is located at the 49.00 level where a break will expose the 50.00 level. A break below here will aim at the 51.00 level and then the 52.00 level. Above here if seen will open the door...
From what i see this week, It's looking like the USD is going to get stronger, and with oil hurting the CAD will drop and if gold stays low the AUD and CHF will be hurting too. From what retuers is saying it looks like the EUR will be hurting because investors are going to pull out of it now from...
Hello, I wanted my EA to check for the number of positions that it has open. Each EA I write has a different majic number, I wanted to check the number of trades open for tht specific EA only. I would like to restrict say one EA to two open positions but still ollow others to open trades. Could...
[Deleted]
What will be with Forex when (or "if") the really profitable expert ("Graal") wiil be revealed? Under "revealed" I mean "will be available to everyone for reasonable price", for example in "Market" on MQL5 here. Under "profitable" I understand "steadily profitable every quarter" at any broker at...
The signals are not syncing/updating today. Is there any issue?
[Deleted]
  MT5 broker  (1)
Hi, I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good broker that allows clients to use MT5? Preferably recommendations from people who have used the broker for an extended period of time. - Forexmmm
  MQL5.com accounts  (14   1 2)
I’m planning to become a signal provider, and I'm trading six different entities, three currency pairs and three CFD’s from one brokerage account. Please clarify for me the following: Do I have to create six different accounts with MQL.com, one for each entity? Or one MQL.com account, to be...