General - page 569

please any body can help me the activation of prodct 0 nd when i donlod it ... tell me need to purchase more activation thank
For example the indicator such as FFCal Headline inform the news in FX, It has to allow DLL import . However, the sentence below make me hesitate to do that. Is DLL dangerous? Yes and No. Unlike MQL that is running in a sand box which protected by MetaTrader, DLL can access all information and files
It appears the strategy tester actually uses the current spread from the broker but we know that the spread can change throughout the day. Is there anyway to declare the spread within the code, I would be interested in setting the spread based on time to simulate variable spread. thank you
  Error 5002  (4)
Hi , I am getting error 5002 from trying to write this filename: filename = IntegerToString (AccountNumber())+ ": " + Symbol ()+ " " +date+ " - ask.bin" ; file_handle= FileOpen (filename, FILE_WRITE | FILE_BIN ); if (file_handle!= INVALID_HANDLE ) { FileWriteArray (file_handle,ask, 0
Hi Forum staff, Year after Year I hire a virtual server from Mataquotes. Last weeks three of the four EA's refuse to load when synchronised (See the attachement of a journal). I changed server two days ago (from London to Amsterdam) but that didn't help. I change it back today to Londen again. The
I made a robot, and I have a problem, The robot's result in the test are difrent from the real account Both have been tested in ecn account, but the real account result is in loss, and test is in profit spread and commission in test are more than real account
  verified user  (1)
Hello How do I become a verified user
Hello everone, I have an idea which is that every pair has a special pattern to trade. For example, while there was no event, sometimes XAUUSD pair has a graph like that. Trade suggestion for XAUUSD : if there is no event and suddenly graph icreases or decreas, it will happen opposite side. Another
Dear Support, i purchased the <name removed> indicator but for some reason I cant install on MT4. I am logging in to the community (in MT4) and i try to download it but MT4 asks me to login to the MQL5.community again and again. Does anyone know why this happens? Thanks, Lenard
Dear experienced traders, Is that possible to ask freelancer to test your EA's best profitable pattern as a new project ? It looks different to the freelance system's purpose, but I think it is good if an investor can work with a professional to find the profitable way. Thank you in advance and best
VPS looks like its working in navigator and is migrated but does not appera to work when PC off
[Deleted]
  invoice  (4)
I bought some products, but I paid it from my company account. Ihaven't found any document which can be used as invoice or at least receipt statement. Does anybody know where to find or how to get invoice?
Hi, I just subscribed to my first signal and I'm not able to close position manually even if I unticked Synchronize positions without confirmation. I would like to be able to autotrade and copy new signals but if I enabled it then these signal come up again and again. Regards
Hello I downloaded and tested a EA and it was quite nice... so I decided to buy it. Then by trying to syncronizing it with a VPS the trouble startet the compilation is not working/old. I need a new compilation file. I tried to contact the developper - no answer. I tried to stop the payment - no
  Need to confirm  (1)
Sorry i just need to re-confirm based on some prior articles on here. I have just subscribed for a VPS and signal - i have synced the VPS and signal and just want to confirm whether that is all i need to do in the MT4? Thanks in advance
Hello, dear friends! I open a topic related to the risk managements, because all of us should have a good discipline, else strategy if we want to be successful traders. It is accepted that the value of a risk managements should be around 2% of the balance, but it is not talked really much about how
  Balance  (2)
I have a balance in my account from a refunded subscription how long will it be before I can withdraw it
can anyone point out the documentation or an article making use of the following: SYMBOL_MARGIN_STOPLIMIT thank you
Setting up a new MAM with a broker and when linking new master and some slave accounts to the MAM, currently open trades on the MAM gets auto synchronised and replicated into all the accounts at market levels. Expectation is that nothing should open on new accounts until the next new trade. Have
  indicator  (5)
I downloaded an indicator; however same is nit installing on my MT5
I´ve been reading several stuff in the forum to solve this prolem but I still can´t log in. 1. I´ve changed my password 2. I´ve unchecked the boxes below the IP settings 3. I´ve tried to login with my full email and also removing the "@gmail.com" part Can someone please help with this!? I´ve just
I just opened a demo account <broker name removed> but if I try to log-in into it from MT5, searching in brokers list always bring me Metaquote-Demo nothing else ! First I don't know how to log-off from my current Metaquote 10K demo account. If I go from MT5 to Open an account, MT5 ask me to choose
Hi Gentleman and Ladies, When i trying to migrate an EA to VPS, it shows the error. Migration to virtual hosting failed: DLLs are not allowed. The DLL is shall32. what can I do? Thanks
Hello Guys, I would like to ask if the mobile App intent functionality can be implemented to open his MT4 or MT5 mobile Application. Lets say I would like to have a Trade Now button and push the user to launch his MT4 or MT4 App (already installed on his device) and start trading. Thank you Andrew
Is it possible to have 2 Data Windows in MetaTrader 5? I've got the original Data Window moved to a secondary screen, but another Data Window for my main screen would be very useull
Hi I was reading an article about graphical interfaces, considering that at the end of road, when you are developing such a library of header files, you will be face to face with more than few files with hierarchical dependency,... I was wondering, is there a way to compile these header files into
hi there i mistaken clicked on virtual trader and my account has been froxen ever since , please coudl to assisst me with on goung issues looking forward to youm prompt reply . kyle
Hi. My broker has terrible history quality and gives hugely different results compared to other history data available. Any recommendations for any UK brokers which have 100% history quality please? Ryan
Hi I am very new MT5 Platform and trying to get use to it. How do I change or update chart property globally. eg if I change candle color, it take effect on all the charts i am using. Please any help. thank you ISH
I subscribed to myQL vps so I can use an EA continually. I discovered EA results after running on VPS for two days Is different from result from back test for same two days. Please what could be the issue, definately so many missed opportunities and difference in the time of execution